• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

"I'm going to be in Atlanta next season" - Bruce Irvin

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How was this even news to begin with? Players more important on defense:

Sherman, Wright, Wagner, Kam, Thomas, Avril, Bennett. I'd rather see Irvin go over Jordan Hill as well. Irvin's a painfully average LBer and a horrible pass rusher. Nobody really cares where he goes because he's very easily replaced.
He's replaceable for sure . However I thought he was just rounding out to be a good player last year. He's all yoked up this year, I expect his best season for his career this year.

Logicallylethal

Hoopla Cash
$ 933.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Irvin is a complete idiot and anyone around this team knows it.

He's crazy athletic, but doesn't have enough between the ears to play the Leo role they wanted him for and continually gets burned by overplaying and falling into traps expecting him to overplay. It's a problem that isn't going to go away. Because of it, he is a situational OLB at best. He's a passing down guy, albeit a good one.

I have a feeling we will be stuck with him and his retarded tweets for this season. I fully expect he is gone next year.

Love his athleticism and his potential to grow into a dangerous pass rushing weapon, but he's a bone headed penalty waiting to happen on any given play.

He's more of a cherry on top to the defense then a pivotal piece so if we part ways with him this season or next I wouldn't lose sleep about it. Seahawks have a good amount of talent at the LB position.