• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Im excited about next season!!!

BloodType49

FT Bragg NC, aka the center of the universe.
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,210.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes the loss is devastating and I'm emotionally drained, so trying to think of some positives.

1. Kap with another year under his belt and some great experience, yes he made a couple bad decisions but he had a pretty amazing season and had us right there to be in another SB, I have faith he will continue to improve as his career unfolds.

2. We have a brand spanking new stadium to open up the 2014 season, it should be awesome and I'm stoked to see it unveiled

3. We have a ton of Draft picks to restock with some nice young talent for next season.

4. I love Frank Gore and I'm not sure what happens with him next year, But I really cant wait to see Lattimore out their next season.

5. I think we will clear up some Cap space by cutting some weak links on both side's of the ball, Rogers and Goodwin are the first to come to mind.

feel free to throw in some positives....Or just throw stuff at me cause you're pissed off :)

Chamoanlad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes the loss is devastating and I'm emotionally drained, so trying to think of some positives.

1. Kap with another year under his belt and some great experience, yes he made a couple bad decisions but he had a pretty amazing season and had us right there to be in another SB, I have faith he will continue to improve as his career unfolds.

2. We have a brand spanking new stadium to open up the 2014 season, it should be awesome and I'm stoked to see it unveiled

3. We have a ton of Draft picks to restock with some nice young talent for next season.

4. I love Frank Gore and I'm not sure what happens with him next year, But I really cant wait to see Lattimore out their next season.

5. I think we will clear up some Cap space by cutting some weak links on both side's of the ball, Rogers and Goodwin are the first to come to mind.

feel free to throw in some positives....Or just throw stuff at me cause you're pissed off :)

1. He's gonna have to. QB's get a reputation quick and if he can't become a better QB it won't take long for him to get the rep of not being able to win the big games at the end.

2. Will be exciting to see the new stadium. I wonder who the opener will be with.

3. With the guys we're losing, guys aging, and not sure how the Bow and Iupati injuries go we need some big 2011 style draft hits.

4. I love Gore, but with him making 6.4 mill it's time to let him go. We need that money for other players.

5. We're gonna have some cap to work with, but most will go to resigning guys. We need a C and WR bad on offense and reload the secondary on defense. Having our CB's consistently playing 7-10 yards off because your afraid of them getting beat deep is ridiculous. It seemed Seattle had better luck getting 3rd and long then they did 3rd and short and those short passes/slants were open all 2nd half.

This is the end of of the team as we knew it and I think there will be big changes next year. I think we're still a playoff team, but not sure how much more than that.

Banned 10x

aka Raindrop
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys have a ton to look forward too. I really hope the NFC championship come down to us again next year.

Good luck in the draft... meh not really.:yahoo:

sunsguns

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
3 best teams in NFC likely to all reside in NFC West

Seattle, Niners and Arizona ............. kinda unfair that they all gotta be in the same division, oh well.

GO ZONA !

ps: I noticed that NO ONE laughs at the NFC West anymore ............. :suds:

tomikcon1971

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Aldon still has some legal issues as well, correct? Guns and DUIs, I think.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Aldon still has some legal issues as well, correct? Guns and DUIs, I think.

Yep. I expect he'll get at least a 4-game suspension.

All the more reason to trade Kaeperjackass to the Texans & draft Clowney.

Win it with defense!

jarrod49

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep. I expect he'll get at least a 4-game suspension.

All the more reason to trade Kaeperjackass to the Texans & draft Clowney.

Win it with defense!

Since he left for half a season to fix his issues he shouldn't get a suspension!!!

tallglassofwater007

Large Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They really need a top level return man. There was not a single spark from the return game this season.

I really will be happy to see Rogers go. Tired of seeing 10 yard cushions when covering guys like Tate who shouldn't scare anybody going deep.

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Chris Culliver - DB - 49ers

49ers CB Chris Culliver (torn left ACL) has resumed sprinting, and expects to participate in the team's offseason program.

"I'll be there every day," Culliver said of OTAs. "Ya'll come, you're going to see me. I'm there every day." Slated to be the 49ers' No. 3 cornerback, Culliver tore up his knee in the early days of camp. Barring a setback, he should be ready to go when San Francisco reports this July. Culliver will be in the mix for one of the 49ers' top three or four spots. Although Culliver's poor performance in Super Bowl XLVII sticks in the craw, he had a solid 2012.
Source: Sacramento Bee

Jan 20 - 3:52 PM

:laugh3:

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Phil Dawson - K - 49ers

Impending free agent K Phil Dawson "absolutely" wants to re-sign with the 49ers.

Dawson expects the sides to begin talks "soon." One of the best kickers of the 21st century, Dawson turns 39 later this week, but was as good as ever in 2013. After spending the first 14 years of his career in Cleveland, Dawson converted 32-of-36 field-goal attempts for the 49ers, and went 7-of-7 in the postseason. He should be back in San Fran for 2014.
Source: Steve Corkran on Twitter

Jan 20 - 4:32 PM

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Ian Williams - DL - 49ers

49ers NT Ian Williams (broken ankle) expects to be 100 percent for the start of 2014 training camp.

Williams fractured the ankle in Week 2 after making his first career NFL start. Glenn Dorsey took over at nose tackle from there and performed admirably, especially in run defense. 24 years old and signed cheaply through 2015, Williams is likely to return as a rotational run stuffer, playing on early downs.
Source: Matt Maiocco on Twitter

Jan 20 - 2:54 PM

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Marcus Lattimore - RB - 49ers

Coach Jim Harbaugh expects Marcus Lattimore (knee) to be ready for the 49ers' offseason program.

Harbaugh also has "great hope" that Lattimore will compete for a job in 2014. "There's a path there," Harbaugh said. "Nobody owes anyone a career in professional football. Your career is literally your business. But I have great faith that (Lattimore has) what it takes." With Frank Gore going on 31 and headed into the last year of his contract, there will be snaps to be had in the 49ers' backfield. Lattimore should get a legitimate chance to push Kendall Hunter in camp and the preseason.
Source: Sacramento Bee

Jan 21 - 4:27 PM

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Tank Carradine - DL - 49ers

49ers DE Tank Carradine (ACL) has declared himself "fully recovered."

Coach Jim Harbaugh has "great hope" Carradine can carve out a role in 2014. "There’s a path there," Harbaugh said. "Nobody owes anyone a career in professional football. Your career is literally your business. But I have great faith that (Carradine has) what it takes." The No. 40 overall pick of last April's draft, Carradine likely would have been a first-rounder if not for his medical concerns. He lived in the opposing backfield at Florida State. Carradine will likely start out 2014 as a situational pass rusher.
Source: San Jose Mercury News

Jan 21 - 4:42 PM

whysies

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really hope Harbaugh gave the same answer verbatim for both Tank and Lattimore.

tallglassofwater007

Large Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I read that Hester is not expected to return to Chicago. What kind of price tag do you think he will ask for?

AU_Fever

The secret of getting ahead is getting started.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does anyone think Sanchez can carve out a role with the Niners?

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

#1. Not a positive. More likely something they will have to overcome again to get to the playoffs.

#2. That's going to be awesome

#3. We'll either trade a bunch of them for future draft picks or waste them on no talent anyway.

#4. I'm interested in Lattimore as well. Gore has reached the end of his time as a future back.

#5. Goodwin probably has to go.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does anyone think Sanchez can carve out a role with the Niners?

Sanchez reminds me a lot of kaepernick. Sanchez came in on a good team that was going to the playoffs with or without him just like kaepernick. The good teams masked both of their shortcomings. But the more they play, the more evident those shortcomings become to both fans and the oppostion and they are easily defensed.