• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Iggy to the Penguins - Ray Shero is GOD (GOD just got fired) Upd: Now rehired

Eddie_Shack

likes oatmeal lumpy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
MrBdN7B.png

V4wxHRM.jpg

beantownmaniac

I thought growing old would take longer
Hoopla Cash
$ 304.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol...btm...it's all cool. That's why I love this place.

I don't hate Pens fans, especially those here, but I hate the Pens with a passion ever since the Ulf/Neely incident and continuing with Cooke on Savard. It's not like I wished the team charter crashed. I would never want a perfectly good airplane to be wasted like that.

:behindsofa:

DChero

Out of Work Superhero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't hate Pens fans, especially those here, but I hate the Pens with a passion ever since the Ulf/Neely incident and continuing with Cooke on Savard. It's not like I wished the team charter crashed. I would never want a perfectly good airplane to be wasted like that.

:behindsofa:

Understandable. Montreal fans were the same way after the Pacioretty (I don't care to look up the spelling) incident. The fans/organization had nothing to do with it, it was just one player.

beantownmaniac

Hoopla Cash
$ 304.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Understandable. Montreal fans were the same way after the Pacioretty (I don't care to look up the spelling) incident. The fans/organization had nothing to do with it, it was just one player.

The difference is Max is still playing. Savard is done and Neely although coming back and scoring 50 in 44 games was forced to retire within a couple years because of the ramifications of that hit by Ulf. A fucking HOF career ruined by an asshole who literally didn't care what he had to do to win including affecting another players livelihood. I remember Neely's retirement speech like it was yesterday as he fought back tears. If I ever heard Ulf got hit by a bus and crippled I'd send the bus driver a case of 40 year old scotch or something.

pixburgher66

I like your beard.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BTW, there's a video online of ESPN mistaking Malkin and Iggy. They mention the trade, Malkin is shown on the bench (it was a comeback night for him) and the anchor says "And there he is donning the new colors!" Malkin only WON THE FREAKING MVP LAST YEAR>

DChero

Out of Work Superhero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BTW, there's a video online of ESPN mistaking Malkin and Iggy. They mention the trade, Malkin is shown on the bench (it was a comeback night for him) and the anchor says "And there he is donning the new colors!" Malkin only WON THE FREAKING MVP LAST YEAR>

ESPN fans have been following more recently than Penguins fans. :laugh3:

DChero

Out of Work Superhero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The difference is Max is still playing. Savard is done and Neely although coming back and scoring 50 in 44 games was forced to retire within a couple years because of the ramifications of that hit by Ulf. A fucking HOF career ruined by an asshole who literally didn't care what he had to do to win including affecting another players livelihood. I remember Neely's retirement speech like it was yesterday as he fought back tears. If I ever heard Ulf got hit by a bus and crippled I'd send the bus driver a case of 40 year old scotch or something.

I didn't mean to come across as a jerk. My point was that those incidents have nothing to do with the organizations or fans. It's based on one player having intent in one moment.

beantownmaniac

Hoopla Cash
$ 304.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't mean to come across as a jerk. My point was that those incidents have nothing to do with the organizations or fans. It's based on one player having intent in one moment.

I didn't think you were being a jerk buddy. No problems with you making a point or opinion. As for one player in one moment, Ulf and Cooke injured way more than one person. To have no regard for other players who have families to support just because you want to win is just pathetic and anything bad that would ever happen to those to will be celebrated by me every year in it's anniversary. some may call that petty but I couldn't care less what they think. Have a good one.

DChero

Out of Work Superhero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't think you were being a jerk buddy. No problems with you making a point or opinion. As for one player in one moment, Ulf and Cooke injured way more than one person. To have no regard for other players who have families to support just because you want to win is just pathetic and anything bad that would ever happen to those to will be celebrated by me every year in it's anniversary. some may call that petty but I couldn't care less what they think. Have a good one.

For sure. I wasn't comparing the players, just the incidents. Cheers. :suds:

pixburgher66

I like your beard.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okay, so you know how that first fan reaction was a bit over the top, but understandable because he was frustrated with Feaster? Yeah. Well...maybe he's a normal person:

[youtube]QCeW4QRoZ-M&feature=youtu.be[/youtube]

Then at the end he apologizes? Dude, why would you post this on the internet? I don't understand people. Why...why would you record that, think it over, then still post it?