• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Iggy to the Penguins - Ray Shero is GOD (GOD just got fired) Upd: Now rehired

pixburgher66

I like your beard.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Pens have three scouts at the TBL/NJD game. Does Tampa have any veterans that haven't won the Cup yet? We can just make line. Really though, highly doubt another move.

DChero

Out of Work Superhero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Pens have three scouts at the TBL/NJD game. Does Tampa have any veterans that haven't won the Cup yet? We can just make line. Really though, highly doubt another move.

Think they're targeting Steve Yzerman?

pixburgher66

I like your beard.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Think they're targeting Steve Yzerman?

Hahahha, as a player or as GM prey?

It really is odd though. A bunch of other scouts at that game, but just one for each team there. I'd say it was game prep, but don't play TB for 2 weeks and NJD for another 4ish.

DChero

Out of Work Superhero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hahahha, as a player or as GM prey?

It really is odd though. A bunch of other scouts at that game, but just one for each team there. I'd say it was game prep, but don't play TB for 2 weeks and NJD for another 4ish.

I think that we all agree that NJ won't be a trade partner. This leaves Tampa and I can't think of anyone that we would want that we can afford. I'd happily give a kidney for Hedman though.

pixburgher66

I like your beard.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Iggy's visa cleared, he's officially on his way to PGH...and the fans storm to the airport to greet him.

pixburgher66

I like your beard.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think that we all agree that NJ won't be a trade partner. This leaves Tampa and I can't think of anyone that we would want that we can afford. I'd happily give a kidney for Hedman though.

Pretty much. Only name from TB that's been in the rumors is St. Louis, and as much as I'd love him, he has years left, and there is NO ROOM on the roster.

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
companies I have worked with have gotten troubled chinese/pakistani workers through the system in 2-3 weeks. and these are 50k a year workers.

a multimillion $ sports team can't get a canadian through, instantly?

BS

I think Iginla just said that he changed his mind and wants Chicago now.

Yzerman said St Louis will not be moved.

Of course. How hard would it be to move a city of that size?

DChero

Out of Work Superhero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Iginla just said that he changed his mind and wants Chicago now.

Of course. How hard would it be to move a city of that size?

Superman could do it. See the Coming Soon... thread.

pixburgher66

I like your beard.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@NHLFlames: @penguins You now have another living legend in your midst. Take care of our captain. Signed, Calgary. #ThankYouIggy

This makes me tear up. They played a tribute to Iggy, got a prolonged standing O, and Cammy told the linesman to wait a moment to allow the ovation to continue. *sniff* I hope a video is put up of that, need to see it.

pixburgher66

I like your beard.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
[youtube]Oph5bPghStQ&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]

Ya mad bro? This has to be a 3am mental break down. With out the facts.

DChero

Out of Work Superhero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@NHLFlames: @penguins You now have another living legend in your midst. Take care of our captain. Signed, Calgary. #ThankYouIggy

This makes me tear up. They played a tribute to Iggy, got a prolonged standing O, and Cammy told the linesman to wait a moment to allow the ovation to continue. *sniff* I hope a video is put up of that, need to see it.

He'll still retire a Flame. I just hope he gets that ring. To be honest, if the Flames made a run and weren't facing the Penguins in the Finals, I'd be rooting for Iggy anyway.

The "all-in" mentality sounds great now, but it opens the Penguins up for a lot of criticism if they come up short. That does allow a certain comfort level to any opponent... even the Bruins. ;)

pixburgher66

I like your beard.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Best part of the fan meltdown is when he concedes to trading for Ryan Whitney. Buddy, no. You don't want that.

DChero

Out of Work Superhero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Best part of the fan meltdown is when he concedes to trading for Ryan Whitney. Buddy, no. You don't want that.

I just finished watching it. To be honest, I've been there and said worse.

When he mentioned Ryan Whitney, I originally thought "oh, he has to mean Ray," then he mentioned getting a forward as well. I really hope that the Penguins get it done, because if they don't, us the fans will never hear the end of it.

pixburgher66

I like your beard.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Not the best Hitler parody I've seen, but I lost it when they mentioned what Calgary got in return.

Last edited by a moderator:

DChero

Out of Work Superhero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Not the best Hitler parody I've seen, but I lost it when they mentioned what Calgary got in return.

Calgary's return looked pretty good today, especially since they'll probably get Iggy back if he wins the Cup this year.

Last edited by a moderator: