• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

If You switched any player onto the cavs other than lebron

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Even with Lebron on this roster - there is no guarantee that the Cavaliers gets to the finals - it's a long season and a lot of things can happen and it wouldn't be the first time. As I recall Dwight Howard and Orlando didn't have that much and they got past Lebron that one year

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm honestly not even sure why this topic was made...I'm pretty sure we all know how good of a player LeBron is. Thought of by most as the best player in the world. Yet, his groupies still do shit like this.
To be fair to the Leboner Lovers They used to do the same thing on ESPN about Kobe when Kobe was in his prime too though too. The kids that this one is to young to remember players like Magic Johnson, Worthy, Bird, and all of the others. Most likely never even seen Michael Jordan play. So when they see his game, they think he is Jesus and walks on water and they thought the same thing about Kobe until Kobe started slipping and sliding in age. Father time beats up all of them eventually

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lakers gonna shock the world and put a whuppin' up on errbody's ass.

:spit:

I was just taking a jab at that guy who was a fan of both of those teams

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lakers gonna shock the world and put a whuppin' up on errbody's ass.

:spit:

I think it could happen, but they have a lot of work to do. I am hoping I can watch more games this year instead of changing the channell:lol: