• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

If You switched any player onto the cavs other than lebron

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cavs fans: "Waaaaaaaaa, everyone keeps talking about Lebron. Stop picking on him. Why is everything about Lebron?"

Later on....

Cavs fans: "Let's create a thread about Lebron and talk about how awesome he is to everyone else."

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With literally 1 second left in the entire series. The Spurs were the ONLY team who could have slowed the Warriors down and they probably would have beaten the shit out of the Cavaliers too, to be honest. At full strength, they were the best team last year. Sadly, they were only at full strength for a VERY short period of time.
Last year wasn't the best season to test how good the Warriors were. I want to see the Thunder, Spurs and Cavs all healthy.

ManuForever

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cavs fans: "Waaaaaaaaa, everyone keeps talking about Lebron. Stop picking on him. Why is everything about Lebron?"

Later on....

Cavs fans: "Let's create a thread about Lebron and talk about how awesome he is to everyone else."
I'm honestly not even sure why this topic was made...I'm pretty sure we all know how good of a player LeBron is. Thought of by most as the best player in the world. Yet, his groupies still do shit like this.

ManuForever

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last year wasn't the best season to test how good the Warriors were. I want to see the Thunder, Spurs and Cavs all healthy.
You're right. It really wasn't a good season to test them. I'm not sure they make it out of the West if the Thunder make the playoffs/stay healthy and the Spurs are at 100%. In fact, I think it's a fact that they don't get out of the West.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I doubt they would even make the playoffs based on their past few years

I assume that the question is that there's no Lebron, but they still have Kyrie and Love. So, with the other pieces they have, they should be able to make the playoffs in the east. Even if it's just as a low seed, 1st round exit type team.

Remember, that young core is a big part of the reason Lebron went back.

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With literally 1 second left in the entire series. The Spurs were the ONLY team who could have slowed the Warriors down and they probably would have beaten the shit out of the Cavaliers too, to be honest. At full strength, they were the best team last year. Sadly, they were only at full strength for a VERY short period of time.

Yeah because the cavs were in great health when they won twice against GS lol

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am not sure what that means, but the Spurs are not impressed because CLE beat GS twice.

Wiggy is gonna be sooooo pissed when he sees that you posted that the Spurs do not have the proper reverence and awe of the almighty Cavs.

There is 1500 word essay coming your way Mister. I, for one, say that you have earned it with your disrespectful post. :heh:

Last edited:

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I assume that the question is that there's no Lebron, but they still have Kyrie and Love. So, with the other pieces they have, they should be able to make the playoffs in the east. Even if it's just as a low seed, 1st round exit type team.

Remember, that young core is a big part of the reason Lebron went back.

True but they did have a stretch where they couldn't win a game last year when lebron went out

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Later on....

I'm not a cavs fan...Enjoy the lottery

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Warriors wouldn't make the finals with those teams healthy tho

ManuForever

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah because the cavs were in great health when they won twice against GS lol
The Spurs had much more health issues than the Cavs throughout the season it isn't even funny. Don't even get me started.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was going to make an argument but then I saw LeBron James is in your username. Never mind.
You should see his other thread - He wants to make Lebron's face the new logo for the NBA or something ignorant like that:L

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just a side note....I never get the playing in the east argument...If lebron played in the west wouldn't he have better western conference teammates vs eastern conference teammates

There is no player that impacts a team the same way lebron does...he can turn a lottery team into a finals contender....

If he had joined memphis or houston or the clippers they would dominate any team in the west...