• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

If you became the new GM

reptec101

warPAINt nation
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here are some things I would do if Snyder hired me.

1. Assuming we are smart enough to lose to Dallas I would stay at position 2 and draft Young. If Cinn takes young I would trade back to Miami for at least two of their number ones. They'll cave with Det sitting at 3 and QB needs of their own. Young being an impact player this team desperately needs on D.

2. Lure Trent Williams back. I'd rather not but he is an impact player on the line. With Haskins getting sacked every other play it's a need rather than a luxury. If young is gone and Miami or any other teams dont wanna trade then we have to draft Thomas from UGA as much as I would hate to see that pick.

3. Lay heavy on the offensive side of the ball after drafting Young,, we need depth here ... outside of RB and WR that is. We have young WR's who seem will make an impact next year and Guice is sufficient enough and Petersen is a durable workhorse. I believe we need offensive output rather then a defensive output at this time.

4. Hire a defensive minded coach for a change and sure up def thru FA (at least try)

5. Start drinking heavily.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1- Basing everything on history, I would trade out of two, assuming a drop to fifth, that would add two more firsts and two more seconds. With the trade down we can take Andrew Thomas and Antonio Gandy-Golden, or Jerry Jeudy and Austin Jackson...or throw a corner into the mix instead of a WR. This also gives me a ton of trade capital in future years.

2- There is no way I would allow Trent back. He has burned that bridge. I would trade him to Siberia if we don’t get actual quality picks for him. Kerrigan would be gone too.

3- Defensively, we need help at corner and possibly ILB, but down the priority list.

4- Well, I a. Assuming Rivera and Lewis are here for a reason.

5- I need a different vice.

reptec101

warPAINt nation
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1- Basing everything on history, I would trade out of two, assuming a drop to fifth, that would add two more firsts and two more seconds. With the trade down we can take Andrew Thomas and Antonio Gandy-Golden, or Jerry Jeudy and Austin Jackson...or throw a corner into the mix instead of a WR. This also gives me a ton of trade capital in future years.

2- There is no way I would allow Trent back. He has burned that bridge. I would trade him to Siberia if we don’t get actual quality picks for him. Kerrigan would be gone too.

3- Defensively, we need help at corner and possibly ILB, but down the priority list.

4- Well, I a. Assuming Rivera and Lewis are here for a reason.

5- I need a different vice.
Exactly the reason why I would be a terrible GM. Good post.