• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

If we are being honest about it, DeVonta Smith is going to establish himself as the best WR in the league within the next 3 years.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So if Raegor was little Julio and Devonta is going to break Rice’s records. I mean think about that for a second. Do we have to discuss your comments on Wentz before he crashed and burned? Hurts after his first game or two? Ward after a few decent games? Slay when you signed him? DJax when he came back two years ago and then AGAIN before last year after another injury ended season? Don’t you tire of promoting the ridiculous over the top cheerleader comments And looking like a clown? By all means Love your team, be an optimist, even be a little unrealistically irrationally exuberant, but don’t do it to the level that you constantly make a fool of yourself. It’s obvious if you took Waddle instead you’d say the exact same thing :L
Oh Yeah Yes GIF by Originals

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,057.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So if Raegor was little Julio and Devonta is going to break Rice’s records. I mean think about that for a second. Do we have to discuss your comments on Wentz before he crashed and burned? Hurts after his first game or two? Ward after a few decent games? Slay when you signed him? DJax when he came back two years ago and then AGAIN before last year after another injury ended season? Don’t you tire of promoting the ridiculous over the top cheerleader comments And looking like a clown? By all means Love your team, be an optimist, even be a little unrealistically irrationally exuberant, but don’t do it to the level that you constantly make a fool of yourself. It’s obvious if you took Waddle instead you’d say the exact same thing :L
think you are forgetting about the greatest punter ever as well! :oops:

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly, you’re just embarrassing yourself at this point. Should have taken Parsons instead or Toney and a 2nd like the Giants...

Chase 27 rec; 553 yards; 5 TDS
Waddle 37 rec; 301 yards; 3 TDS
Smith 27 rec; 345 yards; 1 TD

If Toney plays enough snaps he'll likely pass Smith soon too. Yes Smith plays with a RB masquerading as a QB, but the other guys also have a lot more competition for the ball. Eagles have no one and the guy still has shit #'s

Chase 27 rec; 553 yards; 5 TDS
Waddle 37 rec; 301 yards; 3 TDS
Smith 27 rec; 345 yards; 1 TD

If Toney plays enough snaps he'll likely pass Smith soon too. Yes Smith plays with a RB masquerading as a QB, but the other guys also have a lot more competition for the ball. Eagles have no one and the guy still has shit #'s

Probably? If a team took Devonta over Parsons in a redraft, their GM probably wouldn't make it to the next pick. I don't see any way you can draft Smith around the top 10 pick based on what we have seen. I said after the draft I wouldn't be surprised if Toney ended up better and other than the injuries I've seen nothing to tell me Smith is clearly better than him so far. I do think Smith is going to be good if he gets an NFL caliber QB and do think he is still a first round talent (late first round) but no way he is a top 10 pick if a redraft was done today. I wonder if teams realized how good Mac Jones was if they would have ranked Smith a little lower

Eagles intentionally lose game to eliminate Giants from playoffs

Eagles conspire with Cowboys to steal Davonte Smith from Giants

the perfect NFL karma would be Kadarius Toney being a better NFL player than Davonte Smith

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First off, do you get all your NFL "news" from tiktok??
Seem legit.

Secondly, if the Giants do trade that WR does DeVonta magically gain 15 lbs?

Carry on.

Why would DeVonta need to gain 15 pounds?

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Last edited:

returnofjakedog

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why would DeVonta need to gain 15 pounds?
Because his frame is going to hinder his NFL career. His lack of size and strength hindered him last year in getting seperation, contested catches, and getting off of the line.

We've been through this. Everyone knows it. You tout his "unique frame" somehow as a positive when you know that it isn't.

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because his frame is going to hinder his NFL career. His lack of size and strength hindered him last year in getting seperation, contested catches, and getting off of the line.

We've been through this. Everyone knows it. You tout his "unique frame" somehow as a positive when you know that it isn't.

We've been through this? Leading up to the season the sole reason you idiots were saying his size would be an issue is because he will get injured. He did not get injured and miss any games.

Now you say his strength will hinder his ability to get off the line, get seperation and catch contested balls but that was neger an issue for him last year.

returnofjakedog

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We've been through this? Leading up to the season the sole reason you idiots were saying his size would be an issue is because he will get injured. He did not get injured and miss any games.

Now you say his strength will hinder his ability to get off the line, get seperation and catch contested balls but that was neger an issue for him last year.
No. We said ALL of those things right from the start.
Plus, it WAS an issue for him last year. We went through all of his stats on this thread throughout the season. He had trouble with contested catches and getting seperation, off of the line or otherwise.
His stats showed this. His play on the field shows this (and your posting of single videos doesn't change those facts).

As I have stated many times: I think that Smith is a very good young athlete who can have a very good career. But if you truly think that him adding muscle and mass wouldn't help that career, then you are fooling yourself. Your predictions of him being perfect in every conceivable way, and challenging Rice for career records is just fucking stupid.

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No. We said ALL of those things right from the start.
Plus, it WAS an issue for him last year. We went through all of his stats on this thread throughout the season. He had trouble with contested catches and getting seperation, off of the line or otherwise.
His stats showed this. His play on the field shows this (and your posting of single videos doesn't change those facts).

As I have stated many times: I think that Smith is a very good young athlete who can have a very good career. But if you truly think that him adding muscle and mass wouldn't help that career, then you are fooling yourself. Your predictions of him being perfect in every conceivable way, and challenging Rice for career records is just fucking stupid.

No, you didn't. The thread is here dude, it's all there to see. Everyone of the posts from massive fucking idiots like yourself kepted saying his size is an issue because he will get injured.

It was actually me and only me who said the only issue could have with size is getting off the line or getting bumped off of his routes but his route running is so good I don't se him being jaed at the line as an issue. And it wasn't an issue.

Yeah you can see it in his stats, he set the franchise rookie record for receiving yards.

You're an idiot. Don't forget it.

returnofjakedog

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, you didn't. The thread is here dude, it's all there to see. Everyone of the posts from massive fucking idiots like yourself kepted saying his size is an issue because he will get injured.

It was actually me and only me who said the only issue could have with size is getting off the line or getting bumped off of his routes but his route running is so good I don't se him being jaed at the line as an issue. And it wasn't an issue.

Yeah you can see it in his stats, he set the franchise rookie record for receiving yards.

You're an idiot. Don't forget it.
I said his injury probability increases because of his frame. I didn't say he would get injured last year. I only stated it is more of a concern, and I feel that remains so.

64 catches on 104 targets, with an above average drop rate. How is it that his catch and drop percentages are well below league averages if he didn't have some struggles? Please spin it!

Again, Smith did ok last year. He had some growing pains. He did have some consistent trouble with contested catches and getting seperation. Your predictions are still ridiculous.

Keep up the personal insults though! I'd expect nothing less childish from you.

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I said his injury probability increases because of his frame. I didn't say he would get injured last year. I only stated it is more of a concern, and I feel that remains so.

64 catches on 104 targets, with an above average drop rate. How is it that his catch and drop percentages are well below league averages if he didn't have some struggles? Please spin it!

Again, Smith did ok last year. He had some growing pains. He did have some consistent trouble with contested catches and getting seperation. Your predictions are still ridiculous.

Keep up the personal insults though! I'd expect nothing less childish from you.

He dropped some passes early in the year but it had nothing to do with size. Rookie jitters.

You're a fucking moron and you need to realize it. Don't step into my threads unless you want to hear it. I have no respect for you.

Please pull your posts in this thread from prior to the season where you said his size was an issue for reasons other than injury.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He dropped some passes early in the year but it had nothing to do with size. Rookie jitters.

You're a fucking moron and you need to realize it. Don't step into my threads unless you want to hear it. I have no respect for you.

Please pull your posts in this thread from prior to the season where you said his size was an issue for reasons other than injury.
Oooh, your thread? STFU you don't own this thread.

Your problem is you want it your way or no way.

returnofjakedog

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Lol! All you have is insults. Rather sad and pathetic.

Remember the study YOU posted showing that size does not equate to injury? But when you actually read the study it states that the smallest size group has an significant increased injury risk.

Plus your "dropped some early in the year because of rookie jitters doesn't hold up because the numbers were essentially stable across the season.
His size remains an issue other than just injury also. He can't play through contact and gets knocked off of his spot easily. If he can completely avoid contact then he is fine but otherwise it can be problematic.

Are you seriously proposing that Smith adding 15 lbs of mass and muscle wouldn't help his game? Because that notion is utterly laughable!
If I were an Eagles trainer I'd lock him in the weight room with a gross of HGH this offseason. It would have helped his game more than anything else he could do.

Lastly, I don't care if you respect me or not (in fact I'd be concerned if an unabashed blind homer like yourself did respect me), and I don't care if you like me posting in "your" thread or not (you own the thread???).

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol! All you have is insults. Rather sad and pathetic.

Remember the study YOU posted showing that size does not equate to injury? But when you actually read the study it states that the smallest size group has an significant increased injury risk.

Plus your "dropped some early in the year because of rookie jitters doesn't hold up because the numbers were essentially stable across the season.
His size remains an issue other than just injury also. He can't play through contact and gets knocked off of his spot easily. If he can completely avoid contact then he is fine but otherwise it can be problematic.

Are you seriously proposing that Smith adding 15 lbs of mass and muscle wouldn't help his game? Because that notion is utterly laughable!
If I were an Eagles trainer I'd lock him in the weight room with a gross of HGH this offseason. It would have helped his game more than anything else he could do.

Lastly, I don't care if you respect me or not (in fact I'd be concerned if an unabashed blind homer like yourself did respect me), and I don't care if you like me posting in "your" thread or not (you own the thread???).

15 points isn't going to do anything. His weight isn't an issue. I'm still waiting for you to provide posts in this thread from you saying that his weight would be an issue for anything other than injuries.