• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

If we are being honest about it, DeVonta Smith is going to establish himself as the best WR in the league within the next 3 years.

Tapey

Hooplas biggest Cardinals homer.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And when you ask RTK “why is this gonna happen” all he says is “he’s only gonna get better with time! You’re stupid!!”. Ok. But aren’t the other young receivers who are already better than him also “gonna get better with time”?

He acts like Smith is gonna grow more, get more muscle and gain more speed in the next three years whereas the others won’t.
I hope the YouTube videos and Twitter clips RTK responds to this with will help you change you’re mind.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 39,773.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like Devonta Smith and I thought he had a good rookie season but the problem I see is he'll never catch Jamarr since Chase has the better QB.

Right now Chase is +17 in rec
+539 in yrds
+8 TDs
In order for Smith to have any chance at being the best WR in 3 yrs he needs a better QB and a massive slump between Burrow/Chase which I don't see.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like Devonta Smith and I thought he had a good rookie season but the problem I see is he'll never catch Jamarr since Chase has the better QB.

+539 in yrds
+8 TDs
In order for Smith to have any chance at being the best WR in 3 yrs he needs a better QB and a massive slump between Burrow/Chase which I don't see.
It's more than just Burrows and Chase. Kupp and whoever, Dak and Lamb/Cooper, Murray and Hopkins, whoever and Jefferson, I can go on but I think you get my point. There's a lot of talent at WR in the NFL, and who knows what if any 2022 or 2023 rookie steps over him.

scotsman1948

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's more than just Burrows and Chase. Kupp and whoever, Dak and Lamb/Cooper, Murray and Hopkins, whoever and Jefferson, I can go on but I think you get my point. There's a lot of talent at WR in the NFL, and who knows what if any 2022 or 2023 rookie steps over him.
which is why i think in 3 years Philadelphia fans will be cursing him like they're already cursing Reghor and A-W

Last edited:

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

+539 in yrds
+8 TDs

Chase is a ticking diva time bomb that will go off at some point.

Cincyfan78

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Heck, Smith wouldn't likely even be the #3 on Chase's team...Chase, Higgins, Boyd...But, bottom line, as you said, is that there is a TON of talent to surpass to being #1, and he's nowhere on track to claim that title.

North of Patagonia / South of Iguazu Falls
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Anything to back this up?

Many WRs have some level of Diva... I have seen him play entire game vs Packers and parts of some other games this year and did not get the sense at this time he would be a "ticking diva time bomb" from what I saw this year. Do not watch college football... so unsure of his at at LSU.

Cincyfan78

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Many WRs have some level of Diva... I have seen him play entire game vs Packers and parts of some other games this year and did not get the sense at this time he would be a "ticking diva time bomb" from what I saw this year. Do not watch college football... so unsure of his at at LSU.
Zero. He's one of the nicest guys on the field, and never complains about getting the ball. When his targets dropped after his hot start, he even pointed out that at some point, Higgins and Boyd "got to eat, too" - and that he knew there would be ups and downs as the season progresses. If it's his turn to take the doubles, then he'll gladly open up the other routes for everyone else.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
just jealousy cause if he has a lick of football knowledge, he knows Smith is tier 2 on his very best day. Kis a slot, nothing work with that but he won't never (I seldom say these kinda things) be top 5, much less top 3

Shane_O_Mac812

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hell Michael Pittman Jr. for the Colts is better not to mention all the pro bowl guys mentioned above. Smith will be a middle of the road WR and never sniff top 10 in the league.

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

LSU

returnofjakedog

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
.......so you continue to just make shit up and pretend like it is somehow reality. Your brainpan must be a pinball machine of delusion.

There are literally articles talking about how Chase is very much NOT a diva. Here are just a couple of them:

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Zero. He's one of the nicest guys on the field, and never complains about getting the ball. When his targets dropped after his hot start, he even pointed out that at some point, Higgins and Boyd "got to eat, too" - and that he knew there would be ups and downs as the season progresses. If it's his turn to take the doubles, then he'll gladly open up the other routes for everyone else.
Yeah, that's my take on him from what little I've seen. I've also seen hilites where he is plenty willing to throw a block for his teammates like Mixon. This diva ticking time bomb nonsense is just RTK grasping at straws because less then 1/3 of the way in the prediction of this thread, he and everyone can see a spectacular fail on the horizon.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You will not find a single person who has watched the Eagles this entire season and would put either Watkins or Reagor as better WRs than Smith this season. Not a single person.
Besides the coaching staff and QB’s?