• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

If we are being honest about it, DeVonta Smith is going to establish himself as the best WR in the league within the next 3 years.

Rowdy

Hoopla Cash
$ 12,698.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah good luck finding an Eagles fan that doesn't consider Ertz an franchise legend and a big part of that Super Bowl win. Not only had an absolutely game necessary 4th down catch in the 4th but also had the go ahead would be game winning TD later on that drive on what I believe was 3rd down.
I agree ertz is great. I said in the game thread philthy sure does miss him. Goedert had a rough game for awhile there

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree ertz is great. I said in the game thread philthy sure does miss him. Goedert had a rough game for awhile there

The Eagles do not miss Ertz at all. Goedert is a better TE in 2021 and going forward.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 39,773.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No one cares? The ownership Jeff Lurie obviously cares. The Front Office (Roseman) which servers only to appease Lurie also cares. Ertz was an all time franchise great. Goedert wasn't able to truly take over until Ertz was finally traded, which should have been done prior to the 2021 draft but whatever.
So even though Ertz was a void in Philly the last couple of years the owner wanted zero production out of that spot just because he's an all time franchise great? You're an idiot if you truly believe your own bullshit. Fact is DG wasn't good enough to claim the TE1 from a broken down TE.

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So even though Ertz was a void in Philly the last couple of years the owner wanted zero production out of that spot just because he's an all time franchise great? You're an idiot if you truly believe your own bullshit. Fact is DG wasn't good enough to claim the TE1 from a broken down TE.

No one was saying Ertz was a void in Philly or they were getting zero production out of the spot, he just wasn't as good as an emerging Goedert. It's always a sign of the losing side to leap to the point of extreme hyperbole when making their ridiculous arguments.

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I did, right before I declared you it. Charlatan.
I see, that’s the best you got. You looked up a word on google and turned it right against yourself. You are the exact definition of a joker, charlatan, whatever you call it.

Blah, blah blah you release more gas than an ordinary fart.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 39,773.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah good luck finding an Eagles fan that doesn't consider Ertz an franchise legend and a big part of that Super Bowl win. Not only had an absolutely game necessary 4th down catch in the 4th but also had the go ahead would be game winning TD later on that drive on what I believe was 3rd down.
I never dismissed anything Ertz did in the SB but to think the first thing that comes to peoples mind is Ertz in that SB victory is stupidity on your part. Foles will always be thought of first cause he defeated the GOAT on the big stage in all of sports.

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never dismissed anything Ertz did in the SB but to think the first thing that comes to peoples mind is Ertz in that SB victory is stupidity on your part. Foles will always be thought of first cause he defeated the GOAT on the big stage in all of sports.

What kind of nonsense are you grasping at? Ertz had no impact on the Super Bowl? He won't be remembered for his career here and his impact in the Super Bowl in very key moments? Because of Nick Foles, every contribution of Ertz is thus meaningless? You're just saying really stupid shit right now.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 39,773.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No one was saying Ertz was a void in Philly or they were getting zero production out of the spot, he just wasn't as good as an emerging Goedert. It's always a sign of the losing side to leap to the point of extreme hyperbole when making their ridiculous arguments.
you said the ownership kept Ertz as the TE1 cause of being an all time great. That's acknowledging that the ownership was fine with the lack of production from that position. If DG was such an emerging star as you claim, he would have been the TE1 over Ertz.

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you said the ownership kept Ertz as the TE1 cause of being an all time great. That's acknowledging that the ownership was fine with the lack of production from that position. If DG was such an emerging star as you claim, he would have been the TE1 over Ertz.

Where did I ever imply a lack of production at the position? It's simply because a 30+ year old Zach Ertz has been surpassed by a 26 year old Dallas Goedert. It happens all the time in sports. They split their stats until they finally traded Ertz which did come too late given the price they ultimately got for him.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 39,773.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What kind of nonsense are you grasping at? Ertz had no impact on the Super Bowl? He won't be remembered for his career here and his impact in the Super Bowl in very key moments? Because of Nick Foles, every contribution of Ertz is thus meaningless? You're just saying really stupid shit right now.
The fuck are you talking about? Show me where I said Ertz was a non factor. I'll wait on that.

I said the first thing people think of from the SB is Foles beating Brady. Nowhere did I say Ertz was a non factor. You really are the dumbest poster on this site.

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The fuck are you talking about? Show me where I said Ertz was a non factor. I'll wait on that.

I said the first thing people think of from the SB is Foles beating Brady. Nowhere did I say Ertz was a non factor. You really are the dumbest poster on this site.

Show me where I said Ertz was a nonfactor. I can keep showing where you keep referencing "a lack of production" or said he was "a void in Philadelphia" despite me never saying anything of the such.

Your statement of the firs thing people think of the Super Bowl is so completely irrelevant to anything with this discussion. Within the Eagles organization and fanbase, Ertz is seen as an all time great for the team and a legend not only for his career but also the big plays he made in the team's first Super Bowl win.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 39,773.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where did I ever imply a lack of production at the position? It's simply because a 30+ year old Zach Ertz has been surpassed by a 26 year old Dallas Goedert. It happens all the time in sports. They split their stats until they finally traded Ertz which did come too late given the price they ultimately got for him.
I implied that cause the stats back it up that Ertz was a void at that spot and DG should have been the TE1 from the time Ertz went out through his trade. You go with DG couldn't be TE1 cause the FO looked at Ertz as a all time franchise great. You're right, the best players play so may DG wasn't good enough to beat out a broken down Ertz.

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I implied that cause the stats back it up that Ertz was a void at that spot and DG should have been the TE1 from the time Ertz went out through his trade. You go with DG couldn't be TE1 cause the FO looked at Ertz as a all time franchise great. You're right, the best players play so may DG wasn't good enough to beat out a broken down Ertz.

Pick of a side of the fence and stick to it if you want to be taken seriously.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 39,773.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unless you are being full blown stupid which I suspect you are, then can't honestly say who gives a shit if Ertz was there. Ertz was here for like 8 seasons, had the Super Bowl winning TD catch and historic record breaking seasons here and all pro and pro bowl years and all of that. He was a living legend. Even though Goedert had surpassed him by the 2020 season he was still forced to play second fiddle and split targets and snaps with Ertz as long as he was here. It's no surprise that Goedert's targets and production have gone up since the Ertz trade.

To act otherwise is just ignorant beyond belief.
You claim he's a living legend. Living legends get remember throughout the entire NFL fanbase which Ertz is not. Foles is cause he defeated Brady. Ertz will always be an Eagles all time great, not a living legend.

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You claim he's a living legend. Living legends get remember throughout the entire NFL fanbase which Ertz is not. Foles is cause he defeated Brady. Ertz will always be an Eagles all time great, not a living legend.

He is remembered throughout the entire Eagles fanbase. He is an Eagles franchise living legend as I stated.

returnofjakedog

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
spy lol GIF by IFC

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 39,773.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He is remembered throughout the entire Eagles fanbase. He is an Eagles franchise living legend as I stated.
Now that part I can agree with but you didn't state he was an Eagles living legend. You stated he's a living legend. Living legends are for the likes of Michael Jordan, Tiger Woods, Gretzky, Barry Sanders etc. Ertz is obviously in the Eagles ring of fame and a borderline chance at the HoF.

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now that part I can agree with but you didn't state he was an Eagles living legend. You stated he's a living legend. Living legends are for the likes of Michael Jordan, Tiger Woods, Gretzky, Barry Sanders etc. Ertz is obviously in the Eagles ring of fame and a borderline chance at the HoF.

Yours just a fucking moron that has no reading comprehension skills.