• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

If we are being honest about it, DeVonta Smith is going to establish himself as the best WR in the league within the next 3 years.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 39,773.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He missed a game for COVID and has to spend much of the first half of the season splitting eps and targets with Ertz.
Who gives a shit if Ertz was here. Better players that make plays gets the targets. Ertz was a shell of his glory days. DG should have better ypg and TDs. Of course stats do and don't matter with you.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty sure it is in the implication because there is no way to try and paint him leading TE's in YPR as a bad thing.
countering that goedert is high in YPR gives the implication one dude not know goederts ADOT and YAC #'s

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gotta love RTK with all the chest thumping. It’s hilarious.

The eagles haven’t played a team with a legit starting QB in WEEKS and he’s all talking about how great the eagles are.

When a team can’t move the ball on offense it puts tremendous stress on that teams defense. It also causes that teams defense to tire out. The eagles are getting the benefit of playing teams who don’t have a legit starting NFL QB. While that’s not their fault it’s also taken into account by knowledgeable football fans.

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The eagles haven’t played a team with a legit starting QB in WEEKS and he’s all talking about how great the eagles are.

When a team can’t move the ball on offense it puts tremendous stress on that teams defense. It also causes that teams defense to tire out. The eagles are getting the benefit of playing teams who don’t have a legit starting NFL QB. While that’s not their fault it’s also taken into account by knowledgeable football fans.
I can’t believe how much the Giants suck. Now. What a crappy team, top to bottom, wasting good player careers.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 39,773.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

26yds today doesn't count

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who gives a shit if Ertz was here. Better players that make plays gets the targets. Ertz was a shell of his glory days. DG should have better ypg and TDs. Of course stats do and don't matter with you.

Unless you are being full blown stupid which I suspect you are, then can't honestly say who gives a shit if Ertz was there. Ertz was here for like 8 seasons, had the Super Bowl winning TD catch and historic record breaking seasons here and all pro and pro bowl years and all of that. He was a living legend. Even though Goedert had surpassed him by the 2020 season he was still forced to play second fiddle and split targets and snaps with Ertz as long as he was here. It's no surprise that Goedert's targets and production have gone up since the Ertz trade.

To act otherwise is just ignorant beyond belief.

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ignorance is bliss. You imagine a board of idiots. Good for you. Do windmills become warriors too?

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 445.01
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ignorance is bliss. You imagine a board of idiots. Good for you. Do windmills become warriors too?

Only if you own a killer toothbrush

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

lol you delete the entire first paragraph from my post in your quote where I eviscerate the guy.

EuScUGaWgAMfx4L.jpg

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol you delete the entire first paragraph from my post in your quote where I eviscerate the guy.

Leonardo-DiCaprio-laughing-meme-template-of-Django-Unchained-1024x1024.jpg
Actually, believe I deleted everything but one sentence. That’s what they teach us in the anti-bullshit division.

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually, believe I deleted everything but one sentence. That’s what they teach us in the anti-bullshit division.

That's what they teach you in fake news you fucking charlatan.

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's what they teach you in fake news you fucking charlatan.

You are funny, have to give you that. You are the perfect definition of a charlatan. Look it up.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 39,773.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unless you are being full blown stupid which I suspect you are, then can't honestly say who gives a shit if Ertz was there. Ertz was here for like 8 seasons, had the Super Bowl winning TD catch and historic record breaking seasons here and all pro and pro bowl years and all of that. He was a living legend. Even though Goedert had surpassed him by the 2020 season he was still forced to play second fiddle and split targets and snaps with Ertz as long as he was here. It's no surprise that Goedert's targets and production have gone up since the Ertz trade.

No one fucking cares about Ertz's past you moron. Dallas is suppose to be the better younger player but obviously because he has drop issues he couldn't get past a broken down TE1. To bring up his SB catch from 4 yrs ago makes you look like a cluless dipshit.

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are funny, have to give you that. You are the perfect definition of a charlatan. Look it up.

I did, right before I declared you it. Charlatan.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 39,773.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Foles is a living legend in Philly. When that SB gets brought up Nicky Foles name gets brought up not Ertz. But go ahead and stay on your knees for Ertz.

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No one fucking cares about Ertz's past you moron. Dallas is suppose to be the better younger player but obviously because he has drop issues he couldn't get past a broken down TE1. To bring up his SB catch from 4 yrs ago makes you look like a cluless dipshit.

No one cares? The ownership Jeff Lurie obviously cares. The Front Office (Roseman) which servers only to appease Lurie also cares. Ertz was an all time franchise great. Goedert wasn't able to truly take over until Ertz was finally traded, which should have been done prior to the 2021 draft but whatever.

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Foles is a living legend in Philly. When that SB gets brought up Nicky Foles name gets brought up not Ertz. But go ahead and stay on your knees for Ertz.

Yeah good luck finding an Eagles fan that doesn't consider Ertz an franchise legend and a big part of that Super Bowl win. Not only had an absolutely game necessary 4th down catch in the 4th but also had the go ahead would be game winning TD later on that drive on what I believe was 3rd down.