• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

If the pats did nothing wrong

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
its either a bargaining chip for brady (which people are saying sources say it isnt) or its a chip for something down the road.

a wealthy old man with a bone to pick doesnt shut up that quickly for no reason, right after an owners meeting.

its fishy.
the other wealthy old men owners could have pressured him ... Im sure it was discussed in the owners meeting

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the other old man owners could have pressured him ... Im sure it was discussed in the owners meeting
yeah but for a guy to go from 0 to 100mph then to 0 again tells me its more than "shut up bobby".

{+}Mother-Marge{+}

Hoopla Cash
$ 50.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
.........Kraft didn't admit to any "wrong-doing",.......he doesn't want to let this drag thru the off-season (an appeal by himself),.....he's taking the $$$/hit, and draft-pick hits,........Brady's appeal is his own agenda.
*.......Kraft would have to $ue the league,.....from what I hear he can't appeal his penalty.....(?).

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not a coincidence the spring meetings start and his decision came out after day 1.

It doesn't mean they are admitting guilt, nor that they do not have enough evidence to earn any of that back. It simply means there was enough support by the other owners for the league side and/or they collectively want this to go away as quietly as possible now to limit the damage on their cash cow.

Kraft doesn't want this thing tarnishing his brand, or the NFL brand, any more than necessary. He/they can lose a lot more than 1million dollars by not getting this thing knocked down ASAP.

It has little to do with how the Brady situation will end up. That process was always going to happen and the NFLPA has its own agenda to maintain.

This doesn't mean Brady is going to walk and it doesn't mean he gets nothing. It's an entirely separate part of the puzzle. The battle between the NFLPA and NFL office will still likely end in reducing it to two games. Just my opinion.

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not a coincidence the spring meetings start and his decision came out after day 1.

It doesn't mean they are admitting guilt, nor that they do not have enough evidence to earn any of that back. It simply means there was enough support by the other owners for the league side and/or they collectively want this to go away as quietly as possible now to limit the damage on their cash cow.

Kraft doesn't want this thing tarnishing his brand, or the NFL brand, any more than necessary. He/they can lose a lot more than 1million dollars by not getting this thing knocked down ASAP.

It has little to do with how the Brady situation will end up. That process was always going to happen and the NFLPA has its own agenda to maintain.

This doesn't mean Brady is going to walk and it doesn't mean he gets nothing. It's an entirely separate part of the puzzle. The battle between the NFLPA and NFL office will still likely end in reducing it to two games. Just my opinion.
your best post to date.

Gooch1034

Fuck off!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.23
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wouldn't the NFL have to change their punishment for the Pats if Bradys appeal goes his way? Maybe they are confident he will win?

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wouldn't the NFL have to change their punishment for the Pats if Bradys appeal goes his way? Maybe they are confident he will win?
very plausible.

there is much more behind the scenes than we see, always.

smart people know this.

BoBlake

Hoopla Cash
$ 937.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Why? Even if it's decided that based on the evidence you can't hold Brady guilty of the incident (hahaha, of course he ordered the code red), you still have to deal with the fact that balls didn't deflate themselves, and that would fall on the Patriots if no one else.

Gooch1034

Fuck off!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.23
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why? Even if it's decided that based on the evidence you can't hold Brady guilty of the incident (hahaha, of course he ordered the code red), you still have to deal with the fact that balls didn't deflate themselves, and that would fall on the Patriots if no one else.
Yeah that's true. I think my mistake is I keep looking at this as a court case and without Brady, you cant punish anyone.

chappee11

Esteemed Colleague
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Despite your personal feelings on the Pats(hey, I would hate them too if they just beat my favorite team in the Super Bowl) the punishment is absurd. Nobody even cared about this rule before this issue.

Plus everyone beats the NFL on appeal. That's how it goes.

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Despite your personal feelings on the Pats(hey, I would hate them too if they just beat my favorite team in the Super Bowl) the punishment is absurd. Nobody even cared about this rule before this issue.

Plus everyone beats the NFL on appeal. That's how it goes.
exactly