• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

If the pats did nothing wrong

Old Lion

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's what I thought....Well, either they showed Kraft the evidence that they haven't showed the public and he knows they would lose the appeal, or they have promised him something in return for dropping it....
We'll see just how crooked this Commish is if it's the later....
I really thought the team had a good chance at a reduced punishment, but Brady's needs to stand if the NFL is to have any credibility at all going forward with the rest of the leagues fans....:nod:

Wait, there are still people who think the NFL has any credibility left?

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:lol: At Pats fans that think this isn't a beat down. I'm going to predict right now that Brady 4 games will not be reduced.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:lol: At Pats fans that think this isn't a beat down. I'm going to predict right now that Brady 4 games will not be reduced.

I'm not so sure there Harold. I mean I don't see Kraft backing down as easily as he did without protecting his boy in some way.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not so sure there Harold. I mean I don't see Kraft backing down as easily as he did without protecting his boy in some way.
I guess we'll find out soon.

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well thats what you want to believe anyway .. kraft did this to save face and cover his own ass , brady means nothing to him . brady is just the fall guy

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well thats what you want to believe anyway .. kraft did this to save face and cover his own ass , brady means nothing to him . brady is just the fall guy
As he should be, because this is all his fault.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

No, Brady does mean a lot to Kraft... Without Brady he wouldn't be as successful as he is.... I really think there is something that was said behind closed doors to "help" Brady

pennstatenut

Working with my wood
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, Brady does mean a lot to Kraft... Without Brady he wouldn't be as successful as he is.... I really think there is something that was said behind closed doors to "help" Brady
Without Brady those kids would be eating spaghettios instead of Kraft Mac and Cheese
Without Brady Kraft would never have been able to buy an NFL team. :L

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At this point Kraft understands that Brady just messed up the Pats in a big way. When this first started Kraft couldn't believe TB would do something like this. Why? Not Just hero worship or protecting the team. It because all TB had to do, if he felt this strongly about it, was ask Kraft to have the rule changed. Shouldn't of been hard for Kraft to do. Stupid rule anyways. The only reason I can come up with why TB didn't ask Kraft to change the rule, is he felt it was to trivial to bother the owner over.

Brady is getting his 4 games, bank on it.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Without Brady those kids would be eating spaghettios instead of Kraft Mac and Cheese

Without Brady Kraft would never have been able to buy an NFL team. :L

and where did I say that the only reason why Kraft got the team was because of Brady... Keep your hatred of the Patriots in check

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't believe for a second the top brass knew about Brady messing around with his balls. This is Brady's problem and the pats org did well to separate themselves from the scandal, sort of like the Yankees did with A-rod. Brady would be smart to not keep pushing this issue, makes him look like a crybaby and further depletes the image he has built as a squeaky clean poster boy. He should have come clean from the outset, can't see what he expects to gain, even if he does win the appeal, who is going to believe him?

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and if you're too dense to realize what I was talking about I feel sorry for you.

Kraft's owes a lot of his football success to Brady... But that is way over your head apparently

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unless he and his boy are guilty. Like they were with spygate.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't believe for a second the top brass knew about Brady messing around with his balls. This is Brady's problem and the pats org did well to separate themselves from the scandal, sort of like the Yankees did with A-rod. Brady would be smart to not keep pushing this issue, makes him look like a crybaby and further depletes the image he has built as a squeaky clean poster boy. He should have come clean from the outset, can't see what he expects to gain, even if he does win the appeal, who is going to believe him?

I find this slightly hard to believe that the Patriots didn't know what was going on... Especially considering this was Brady who did it

FantasyBelowZero

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I believe that the higher-ups like Kraft and Company didn't know about the scandal, but Bellicheck had to know. I mean, he's with Brady a ton of the time on and off the field preparing for games and such, so there is no way that Brady totally kept this from him.

bigred472

theoldestidiotonthisboard
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
oh i bet tommy boy misses all 4 games .. kraft got something for himself out of this too you know he doesnt care about brady as long as he looks good
-------
Yes for a man who spouts about the integrity of his organization, he seemed to give up awfully fast.