• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

POLL If prime Jordan played in today's NBA - would he be the best?

If prime Jordan played in today's NBA - would he be the best?

• Total voters

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m sure you are right. George was only kidding when he said he wanted to play for the Lakers and I’m sure when Kawhi said he wanted to go back home to LA, he was talking about that franchise all kids from LA dream about playing for........the Clippers.:thumb:

I’m sure it is just a coincidence that in two years the Lakers had max contracts to offer, the big FA signing to pair with Lebron is Danny Green?!?:lol:
LeBron reached out to all of those guys--- Kawhi, Kyrie, Butler etc......there were plenty of stories in the media.

None of them wanted to go play with him. George decided to stay in Oklahoma City instead of go to LA. I mean, its all right there.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LeBron reached out to all of those guys--- Kawhi, Kyrie, Butler etc......there were plenty of stories in the media.

None of them wanted to go play with him. George decided to stay in Oklahoma City instead of go to LA. I mean, its all right there.

Shhhhh, don’t let @trojanfan12 know that. He will only accept it if they held a news conference stating they don’t want to play with Lebron.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How many FA superstars did LA sign to team up with Lebron?!?

They had a max contract to offer in 2018 and 2019.

That's not what I'm asking for. I was looking for proof that lebron was actively recruiting other players.

How could be recruit Paul George when he re-signed with OKC before Lebron moved to LA?

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's not what I'm asking for. I was looking for proof that lebron was actively recruiting other players.

How could be recruit Paul George when he re-signed with OKC before Lebron moved to LA?
players are allowed to call other players before FA starts if you were not aware.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

They both announced it the same day, which just so happened to be the first day you could. And how tough is it to recruit someone who literally told the media his plans to play for the Lakers. Players talk ALL the time — that is how these super teams happen. Players talk, make their agents contact teams about their intentions and the teams try to make it happen. (Great example — the Clippers)

Lakers fans are doing everything in their power to try ignore what is staring them directly in their face.

You signed Lebron and LA had a max contract left still in 2018. They spent it on trash heap players on 1 year deals.

2019 — still have Lebron. The biggest FA class of superstars the league has ever seen. LA can bring two of them on board. They sign.......none of them. Give up Ball, Ingram and Hart, as well as 3 first round picks to get someone to join him finally, and STILL have a max spot open and they can’t fill it. End up signing the leftovers.

Maybe the Clippers are the premier spot to be in LA now

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They both announced it the same day, which just so happened to be the first day you could. And how tough is it to recruit someone who literally told the media his plans to play for the Lakers.

Lebron signed a WEEK after PG signed with OKC. Would you like to retract that retarded comment before I make you look even dumber?

2019 — still have Lebron. The biggest FA class of superstars the league has ever seen. LA can bring two of them on board. They sign.......none of them. Give up Ball, Ingram and Hart, as well as 3 first round picks to get someone to join him finally, and STILL have a max spot open and they can’t fill it. End up signing the leftovers.

Lakers didn't go after anybody other than Kawhi. They never requested meetings with Butler, Kyrie or any other major players. It was always going to be either get Kawhi or fill out their roster with role players. They did their due diligence and got promises from guys like Danny Green, Javale, Cook and Bradley weeks in advance. How else do you think Green decided to go to the Lakers literally minutes after Kawhi announced his decision.

I suggest you do your homework in advance next time. You just sound ridiculous.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They both announced it the same day, which just so happened to be the first day you could. And how tough is it to recruit someone who literally told the media his plans to play for the Lakers. Players talk ALL the time — that is how these super teams happen. Players talk, make their agents contact teams about their intentions and the teams try to make it happen. (Great example — the Clippers)

Lakers fans are doing everything in their power to try ignore what is staring them directly in their face.

You signed Lebron and LA had a max contract left still in 2018. They spent it on trash heap players on 1 year deals.

Maybe the Clippers are the premier spot to be in LA now

Hey goofball did you get your tickets for Jim Harbaugh's 2020 recruiting sleepover party yet? Next year he's buying matching pajama's for all that attend.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well done. Did you figure that one out all by yourself?

Doesn't mean it happened.
you asked the following question........
"How could be recruit Paul George when he re-signed with OKC before Lebron moved to LA?"

so by this question it seems you were not aware Lebron was free to talk to PG if he wanted. do I know it happened? No, but you only asked how he could recruit PG when he re-signed before Lebron moved.

That's how. You are welcome

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you asked the following question........
"How could be recruit Paul George when he re-signed with OKC before Lebron moved to LA?"

so by this question it seems you were not aware Lebron was free to talk to PG if he wanted. do I know it happened? No, but you only asked how he could recruit PG when he re-signed before Lebron moved.

That's how. You are welcome

Lebron hadn't made up his mind yet. There were reports he was considering Philly and Houston too before he decided to come to LA.

So if even Lebron doesn't know where he's going to play, how could he recruit anyone to the Lakers?

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lebron hadn't made up his mind yet. There were reports he was considering Philly and Houston too before he decided to come to LA.

So if even Lebron doesn't know where he's going to play, how could he recruit anyone to the Lakers?

The idea you believed he was considering the reports he was going to Houston tells me you don't much about how the NBA works. Did you think he was going there to play with a depleted team, or for a minimum salary/midlevel deal?

Better to either say you were wrong or stop replying as opposed to digging a deeper hole.

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Depends on how you mean . Would 90s MJ magically time traveled to now be the best ? Probably not . Would a guy with his elite talent, drive , defense and will born 25 years ago and taught to play how they play now be the best ? Yes. I'd see him as a better version of Kawhi

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The idea you believed he was considering the reports he was going to Houston tells me you don't much about how the NBA works. Did you think he was going there to play with a depleted team, or for a minimum salary/midlevel deal?

Better to either say you were wrong or stop replying as opposed to digging a deeper hole.

Want proof?

LeBron 'thought long and hard' about joining young Sixers

Can the Rockets land LeBron without gutting their team?

Rockets Rumors: Chris Paul Focused on Recruiting LeBron James to Houston

Solomon: LeBron to Houston? Oh, the possibilities

So stop with your bullshit opinions and give me clear cut facts and proof before you get all pissy and pretend you've got the upper hand. You've been caught out over and over again that you're full of shit.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How did this thread turn into Lebrons Laker thread when potato salad is whipping that ass!!??

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

@dtgold88 In fact Houston was 5/2 favorite.

So how was he recruiting players to the Lakers again?

Favorites doesn't mean that was the team he was going to. He never really even considered Houston. He said he didn't like the city...

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Favorites doesn't mean that was the team he was going to. He never really even considered Houston. He said he didn't like the city...

d8b32e8576a101a34c69654ac6edb2ee16f6df39b8cea43ceb66f733eaf15749.jpg