• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

If Marvin Lewis still has a job....

Jakology

I don't give a fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,125.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Bengals deserve everything they get. This is just...Total...Complete...Embarrassment. The same can be said for Mike Tomlin, but he's had playoff success so he will keep his job.

Davis_Mike

You can never have too many knives.
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If they want to change the culture of the team, they need to clean house. That means not just firing the HC & promoting Hue Jackson, that means the entire staff along with the mentally challenged players like Burfic & Jones.

Time to bring in some outside blood.

blue_suns

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't be silly.

Give that man an extension. 4 years in a row of playoff 'success' :nod:

Jakology

I don't give a fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,125.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If they want to change the culture of the team, they need to clean house. That means not just firing the HC & promoting Hue Jackson, that means the entire staff along with the mentally challenge players like Burfic & Jones.

Time to bring in some outside blood.

I definitely agree. Hue Jackson by all accounts is a class act.

Jakology

I don't give a fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,125.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't be silly.

Give that man an extension. 4 years in a row of playoff 'success' :nod:

This isn't a joke man. This is embarrassing for the league. Both teams were beyond shitty towards each other tonight. This falls on the coaches for not coaching discipline.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They should probably hire Sam Wyche back.

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Marvin will be happy that they made the playoffs and won the division ignoring this game completely. And whoever their GM is will keep giving Marvin chances because hey, at least this is better than being in the gutter.

Jakology

I don't give a fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,125.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Marvin will be happy that they made the playoffs and won the division ignoring this game completely. And whoever their GM is will keep giving Marvin chances because hey, at least this is better than being in the gutter.

After this embarrassing showing, if the owner keeps him, they are one of the worst organizations in the league. No excuse for this. Nobody is going to respect them again.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After this embarrassing showing, if the owner keeps him, they are one of the worst organizations in the league. No excuse for this. Nobody is going to respect them again.
They draft rapists. I don't think respect is something the Bungals concern themselves with.

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Burfict was an idiot and cost the team the game. Not sure I can blame Lewis for that.

He's allowed it to happen all season. Burfict didn't just become a cheap hitter now he's been doing it all year. You can blame Marvin when he continuously let's him get it away with it with no discipline other than a talking too.

gohusk

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man, I was sure that them getting PacMan to mentor the young guys would work like a charm!

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Burfict was an idiot and cost the team the game. Not sure I can blame Lewis for that.

When you as a coach have to continue to tell a player to calm down game after game and time after time especially in this last one it usually shows the coaches have lost some control to the players. I mean the rant that Pacman went on after the game was ridiculous as well. The coaches/FO brought in very well known character players and it showed up at the worst time possible. That to me I put on the coaches and FO. They knew what they were getting. This should not surprise anyone.

gohusk

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When you as a coach have to continue to tell a player to calm down game after game and time after time especially in this last one it usually shows the coaches have lost some control to the players. I mean the rant that Pacman went on after the game was ridiculous as well. The coaches/FO brought in very well known character players and it showed up at the worst time possible. That to me I put on the coaches and FO. They knew what they were getting. This should not surprise anyone.

I think you're assuming that the coaches are even doing this. There's still a lot of coaches in the league coaching "do whatever you can get away with and let the refs throw the flag".

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think you're assuming that the coaches are even doing this. There's still a lot of coaches in the league coaching "do whatever you can get away with and let the refs throw the flag".

Well they took him aside a few times in this one when he got close to getting a penalty so my guess is they were telling him to cool down. Yes I do think the coaches do sometimes tell players to do a little extra in the hopes of getting under the other team's skin but a huge head shot at the most critical time of the game probably isn't what they had in mind.

TP76

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can't coach stupid.

If Belichick somehow had players like Jones and Burfict, they wouldn't be on the team for long. Lewis doesn't have that kind of power, he has to play with the hand he's dealt. Look no further than the Browns (Mike & Pete).

Jakology

I don't give a fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,125.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can't coach stupid.

If Belichick somehow had players like Jones and Burfict, they wouldn't be on the team for long. Lewis doesn't have that kind of power, he has to play with the hand he's dealt.

He does have the power. He can take their asses off the field.

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I know he wanted to win and get the monkey off his back as they say but it was clear that Burfict was out of control in the 1st qtr and why the refs didn't eject him for jumping in their faces and the continual fighting and tormenting is beyond me but Marvin as the HC should have benched him when they saw no one could get him under control.....
He should be aware enough to know that guy was gonna hurt them with his actions....
And bottom line is, 0-7 in post....He has to be replaced, inevitable IMO....

Jakology

I don't give a fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,125.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mike Tomlin said in the post game interview: "I think we showed what AFC North football is all about." What a fucking thug.