• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

If Allen wasnt there at #17, who would have been the pick?

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You took a persons life, vs not taking a persons life

People in the military have taken lives.

Ask a woman who has been raped if death may not have been more humane.

People worry about life way too much. They should be more about how they live.

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You took a persons life, vs not taking a persons life
NO doubt a more serious crime. But I was responding to the statement of the quantities of instances, not the seriousness. He assaulted someone. That is a crime. Wether he did it once or 20 times makes no difference. It also should make no difference that it was a woman. Assault is assault. He clearly has temper and control issues. Now he may be seeking help, he may be working to overcome this issues, He may h ave been forgiven by the victim, but just because he did it once (that we are aware of), does not lessen the crime.

Let me ask you this. If that was your daughter who was assaulted by this guy, would you be so quick to dismiss it? She was left unconscious, bleeding and face broken in. And he just walked away.

Ruzious

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guys, can we keep it to football, so I don't think everyone is even stupider than I am.

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NO doubt a more serious crime. But I was responding to the statement of the quantities of instances, not the seriousness. He assaulted someone. That is a crime. Wether he did it once or 20 times makes no difference. It also should make no difference that it was a woman. Assault is assault. He clearly has temper and control issues. Now he may be seeking help, he may be working to overcome this issues, He may h ave been forgiven by the victim, but just because he did it once (that we are aware of), does not lessen the crime.

Let me ask you this. If that was your daughter who was assaulted by this guy, would you be so quick to dismiss it? She was left unconscious, bleeding and face broken in. And he just walked away.

Geez does it have to get this deep? Let's just say he's a pro bowler. You wouldn't take him?

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@j_y19 @Hambombs Guys we are going to try and keep it to Football, atleast until the official dead zone time period. :thumb:

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Geez does it have to get this deep? Let's just say he's a pro bowler. You wouldn't take him?
Right now? No. I'm still not convinced that he has reformed. I need to see it. And that will take time. Mike Vick is a good example. He paid his debt and he showed, through his actions, he was remorseful and reformed. I would take Vick today, but not right after his crime. Talk is cheap and after the fact apologies are also. Show me.

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@j_y19 @Hambombs Guys we are going to try and keep it to Football, atleast until the official dead zone time period. :thumb:
no problem. I usually avoid these conversations but the original post just hit a nerve about he only beat one girl. Like that is OK.

martinez

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would have picked foster if Allen was gone. DL and LB are where we are weakest. I think both are future pro bowlers. Hell, I might have took Allen at 2 if we had that pick

ehb5

HTTR
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Allen wasnt there...

Probably Foster but thats as somebody who knows nothing about his shoulder. Possible with additional info that would change.

Also wouldve considered Reddick, McDowell, and Howard in that order probably.