• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I'd rather have Tristan or Whiteside Poll

Take Your Pick

• Total voters

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you really saying they wouldn't have make the finals if Thompson wasn't on the team?
if you would have told me before the playoffs started- that the Cavs would play the Chicago Bulls with Derek Rose playing and hitting a game winning shot in the series---- and that the CAvs would be without Kevin Love, Anderson Varejao, and have a hobbled Kyrie Irving playing at MOST 50% (until he finally got hurt for good)- I thought they would have likely lost WITH Tristan in that series....

Now take Tristan off too?!!!!-WITHOUT Tristan- with a front court depth of Mozgov, Perkins, Haywood, James Jones.....yah...id have real doubts LOL

lakersrule

ANUSTART
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yah...the dumbass GM that took over after Chris Grant was fired- and did nothing less than lay the ground work for LeBron's return, acquiring Love, and plenty of other great acquisitions. Compared to many of the GM's i nthe league... he is a freaking genius....especially when compared to a couple of them i am thinking of that only have their jobs because of nepotism.

talk about the pot calling the kettle black.

Are you sure that you know who the GM of the Lakers is?

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The bet is stupid.
Your a moron.
For weeks you wouldn't take the Cavs vs Field bet because of future injury worries.

Why should I make a bet, now, that I can't possibly win now, but lose tomorrow.

Should I make another poll as to which bet is the fair one?
We both agree to accept the bet by majority of poll votes after 48 hours.
YOUR THE ONE SAYING WHITESIDE IS GOING TO BE FINE!!!!! lol

im the one saying he is gonna f up---- your the one who is AMAZINGLY trying to say the past does not matter- ITS UNBELIEVABLE!!! LOL

omg.....

Lets just say this---- before the end of the season Whiteside will embarass himself or the team yet again. Is that easy enough for ya? I wont even make a condition that he doesnt poop himself in the playoffs...lol....

its fine- i understand- you dont think whiteside can behave himself...allright...i got it.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well that- and i cant fault you for not taking a bet about the HEat winning a playoff series...we know thats not happening.....especially since they are not getting home court---that was presumptuous- i apologize.....only if Whiteside truly was a dominant player could we EXPECT him to be good in the playoffs without ever seeing it before...i totally get why you would never want to bet on Whiteside having an impact in the playoffs with how he acts..

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh wiggy :L

This isn't a 'Will Whiteside behave himself' thread.

It's a clear Whiteside v Thompson poll and your boy tristan is losing by a wide margin!

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
we could make it real real easy.....

Tristan vs. Whiteside- from here on out- who plays better in the playoffs- who doesnt embarass themselves or their team....seems reasonable to me...

Im VERY confident after watching Tristan flourish last year.....and i KNOW Tristan isnt going to embarrass himself or his teammates...

or the injury thing--- lol--- IM VERY confident Whiteside will get injured and sit out FAR more games than Tristan does... LOL- even you wouldnt be DUMB enough to refute that, :lol:

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh wiggy :L

This isn't a 'Will Whiteside behave himself' thread.

It's a clear Whiteside v Thompson poll and your boy tristan is losing by a wide margin!
thats a huge part of it though--- if Whiteside cant play because he is hurt or suspended or babying his injuries like his teammates recently suggested- Thompson kinda wins by default...

like i said- when Tristan Thompson was 24 years old he was averagiing a double double in the NBA Finals

when Hassan Whiteside was 24 years old he was the 7 foot Terror of Tripoli in the Lebaneese league beating up on the lower rungs of European basketball? WHY? because he couldn't behave himself in the NBA and no one wanted to give him a chance because he was a shithead.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
YOUR THE ONE SAYING WHITESIDE IS GOING TO BE FINE!!!!! lol

im the one saying he is gonna f up---- your the one who is AMAZINGLY trying to say the past does not matter- ITS UNBELIEVABLE!!! LOL

omg.....

Lets just say this---- before the end of the season Whiteside will embarass himself or the team yet again. Is that easy enough for ya? I wont even make a condition that he doesnt poop himself in the playoffs...lol....

its fine- i understand- you dont think whiteside can behave himself...allright...i got it.

I'll get my English translator out
It's saying that you don't think Kyrie can stay healthy longer than Whiteside
can stay out of trouble.

Ignore it, twist it, spin it anyway you want.

Your bet is totally illogical compared to mine.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Tristan vs. Whiteside- from here on out- who plays better in the playoffs- who doesnt embarass themselves or their team....seems reasonable to me...

Im VERY confident after watching Tristan flourish last year.....and i KNOW Tristan isnt going to embarrass himself or his teammates...

or the injury thing--- lol--- IM VERY confident Whiteside will get injured and sit out FAR more games than Tristan does... LOL- even you wouldnt be DUMB enough to refute that, :lol:

Whiteside had one bad moment in his Heat career. What has Whiteside done to hurt his team this year?

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
thats a huge part of it though--- if Whiteside cant play because he is hurt or suspended or babying his injuries like his teammates recently suggested- Thompson kinda wins by default...

like i said- when Tristan Thompson was 24 years old he was averagiing a double double in the NBA Finals

when Hassan Whiteside was 24 years old he was the 7 foot Terror of Tripoli in the Lebaneese league beating up on the lower rungs of European basketball? WHY? because he couldn't behave himself in the NBA and no one wanted to give him a chance because he was a shithead.

Yet still he's better than Thompson.

And everyone but you agrees!

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Why would Whiteside get suspended? Has he been a hot head this year? Do you have anything to back up your claims? We are in February and he has 2 T's and no flagrants

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

So, we make my proposed bet now, and then we make another bet if they both survive to the playoffs.
Ok?

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wiggy keeps mentioning all of Whiteside's issues. Whiteside's going to get a max offer from some team in the NBA. I'm not sure he's worth it, but I didn't see anyone going out of there way to give Thompson a max deal.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wiggy keeps mentioning all of Whiteside's issues. Whiteside's going to get a max offer from some team in the NBA. I'm not sure he's worth it, but I didn't see anyone going out of there way to give Thompson a max deal.

But but but... according to Wiggy, a $82m, 5-year contract is money well spent for a guy who averages 10 points and 8 rebounds a game! :pound:

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll get my English translator out
It's saying that you don't think Kyrie can stay healthy longer than Whiteside
can stay out of trouble.

Ignore it, twist it, spin it anyway you want.

Your bet is totally illogical compared to mine.
my bet is illogical? whats the name ofth is thread??? and what does Kyrie getting injured have ANYTHING to di wht Whiteside and Thompson- its your own "red herring" that does not mean ANYTHING

cmon....EASY bet for ya man....lets see who is better from here on out-- Tristan Thompson or
So, we make my proposed bet now, and then we make another bet if they both survive to the playoffs.
Ok?
FUCK NO- there is ABSOLUTELY NOTHING that relates to those- to Kyrie and Whiteside? WTF does that have to do with ANYTHING?

were comparing Thompson and Whiteside here and you are OBVIOUSLY scared to do it.....quit being such a pussy.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
16-0

Apparently, even Wiggy and Shane won't vote for Tristan. :pound:

Bc it is a dumb thread lol. Everyone knows Tristan is overpaid, but honestly Whiteside has yet to play like his potential over a full season. We know what Tristan does, outhustles everyone on the court, and he has done it his whole career. No question Whiteside is better, but what about for the team...

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Umm, Kyrie the great, who we are subjected to 5 pages per thread worth of posts per day, is not an all star.

John Wall, who we are constantly told is inferior to Kyrie, is an All star.

Means absolutely nothing.

Every guy can't make it every year.

Kyrie is a 3-time All-Star.

Whiteside hasn't even played a full season at his potential or at least what everyone is saying. Not saying Tristan is better player bc he isn't. The difference is we have seen Kyrie's potential, we haven't seen Whiteside's. It is "in the air"

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whiteside had one bad moment in his Heat career. What has Whiteside done to hurt his team this year?
again- can ya read?
The Heat hit a bump in the road lately, stumbling to three straight losses on a long West Coast road trip. After Wednesday night’s 14-point defeat to the Clippers, long-simmering conflicts seemed to surface. Both Dwayne Wade and Chris Bosh subtlety called out Hassan Whiteside, who they thought was babying his knee tendonitis:

http://deadspin.com/hassan-whiteside-on-his-monster-triple-double-aint-no-1753346150

Or how about embarassing himself by getting into a obscenity laced twitter fight with a reporter that was critical of him? lol AND again his teammates have to respond to questions about Whiteside being a big child.

or how about the fact that the team is better when he sits on the bench then when he plays-

Advance stats continue to tell a story that ends with the Heat simply being a better basketball team when Whiteside isn't on the court. All season long, the numbers have shown the Heat has a drastically better defense withoutits shot-blocking seven-footer standing in the paint. It's no longer too small of a sample size — the Heat is a better defensive team without Whiteside on the court. As it stands, the Heat has a defensive rating of 102.0 with Whiteside on the court and a 96.5 rating with him off the court. The defensive numbers — no matter how hard your eye-test tries to make you disagree — continue to suggest the Heat is a better defensive team when Whiteside doesn't play.

Last week, ESPN's Tom Haberstroh joined the 790 the Ticket's morning show crew to discuss the conundrum the Miami Heat finds itself in and what story the numbers tell regarding the Heat with/without Whiteside.

"When you look at the numbers, with Whiteside on the floor, Dwyane Wade scores just 20.6 points per every 36 minutes, and the Heat get outscored by 44 points. When Whiteside is off the floor, Dwyane Wade is averaging 26 points per every 36 minutes, and the Heat are outscoring opponents by two points," Haberstroh said.

In addition to dropping those concerning Wade-Whiteside stats on Heat fans' laps, Haberstroh also touched on how Whiteside's presence in the paint on offense might be doing more harm than good regarding the style the Heat wants to play with Goran Dragic.

"I think when it comes to Goran, he's one of the best finishers in the league at the rim when he's healthy," Haberstroh said. "It comes down to if you have one less big body that you have to deal with down there in the paint, it's going to be much easier for him to score."

pick one.