• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I'd rather have Tristan or Whiteside Poll

Take Your Pick

• Total voters

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:scratch: Burn???

If I seem to recall, you mostly bagged on Love when he was the Wolves. Then when the Lebron coup happened.... you couldn't open your mouth wide enough to wedge his schlong down your gullet.
Oh no, not wedge his schlong down your gullet! :heh:

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OHH RED HERRING!! I THOUGHT THIS THREAD WAS ABOUT THOMPSON AND WHITESIDE- what does kyrie getting hurt have tod with whiteside acting like a shithead BLAH BLAH BLAH- who doi sound like? LOL

unreal.....

hey- you just stuck your neck out there for a guy who is a total and complete moron....all i have to do is wait and let him prove it - which he has done OVER--- AND OVER--- and over again...

in teh words of Bart Scott- CANT WAIT!

The debate about who is better player is long decided, except in your head.

The bet was to prove you don't really believe what you preach.

If you're so sure he's going to screw up, you'd bet, cause you've told us 1000x Kyrie isn't injury prone .

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If you're so sure he's going to screw up, you'd bet, cause you've told us 1000x Kyrie isn't injury prone .
Ill make a bet with ya- Ill bet ya Whiteside screws up before he helps the Heat win a playoff series--- win a playoff series- something Tristan helped the Cavs do 3 times last year.

Deal? Ill bet Whiteside makes you look like a fool (yet again) before he has one significant post season moment in his career.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ill make a bet with ya- Ill bet ya Whiteside screws up before he helps the Heat win a playoff series--- win a playoff series- something Tristan helped the Cavs do 3 times last year.

Deal? Ill bet Whiteside makes you look like a fool (yet again) before he has one significant post season moment in his career.

Tristan helped? Take away lebron from your team and the cavs don't even make the playoffs :crazy:

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thompson doesn't even make the Top 30 in bigs. 10ppg and 8rpg for his career?!? There are WNBA players who are better at the moment.

But hey the Cavs fans have to justify $18m a year somehow :L
18 a year? you were a remedial math kid werent ya? short bus?

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
18 a year? you were a remedial math kid werent ya? short bus?

Terribly sorry, $14m a year.

You got me there! I really should pay more attention to how much your dumbass GM pays overrated players :rolleyes2:

Last edited:

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tristan helped? Take away lebron from your team and the cavs don't even make the playoffs :crazy:
yah....

a team with Kyrie, Love, Thompson, Shumpert, Mozgov, JR, Mo, Jefferson, Varejao, Delly wouldnt make the playoffs in the East... right....

if that team cant make the playoffs in the EAst----its gonna be decades before the Lakers can make the playoffs in the West with what they got...lol.....cmon man...

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Terribly sorry, $14m a year.

You got me there! I really should pay more attention to how much your dumbass GM pays overrated players :rolleyes2:
yah...the dumbass GM that took over after Chris Grant was fired- and did nothing less than lay the ground work for LeBron's return, acquiring Love, and plenty of other great acquisitions. Compared to many of the GM's i nthe league... he is a freaking genius....especially when compared to a couple of them i am thinking of that only have their jobs because of nepotism.

talk about the pot calling the kettle black.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
TURNUP!!!

???????

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yah....

a team with Kyrie, Love, Thompson, Shumpert, Mozgov, JR, Mo, Jefferson, Varejao, Delly wouldnt make the playoffs in the East... right....

if that team cant make the playoffs in the EAst----its gonna be decades before the Lakers can make the playoffs in the West with what they got...lol.....cmon man...

OMG-Facepalm-GIF.gif

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
TURNUP!!!

???????

Again, Thompson didn't do jack! Take him off the Cavs and they still win the series. How the hell do you not understand that?

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That is beyond stupid.
You want me to make a bet that I can lose tomorrow, but can't win until the end of April.
My bet is totally fair.
Either can lose on any day, starting tomorrow.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again, Thompson didn't do jack! Take him off the Cavs and they still win the series. How the hell do you not understand that?
ohh yah....they still win the series- without Love and Varejao- just take the next best big man the team has off the court- they would have been fine LOL....are you really this dumb?

LeBron certianly thought so- when GENIUS David Blatt was trying to put TT back into a 25 pt game in the 4th quarter with 2 minutes left- lebron VETOED it- and told TT to go sit down because he was too valuable to risk getting hurt with those other bigs hurt----

but you probably know more than LeBron- they really didnt need Thompson- or really anyone for that matter--- LeBron and 4 bums could have beat the crap outta the Bulls, Hawks and Celtics right? :L

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is beyond stupid.
You want me to make a bet that I can lose tomorrow, but can't win until the end of April.
My bet is totally fair.
Either can lose on any day, starting tomorrow.
obviously you dont believe Whiteside can behave himself...thanks...despite all this garbage youve been spouting on how he has changed BLAH BLAH BLAH

you wont even back up your boy and say that he can behave himself for February, March, April- thats pathetic and just so telling.

Last edited:
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ohh yah....they still win the series- without Love and Varejao- just take the next best big man the team has off the court- they would have been fine LOL....are you really this dumb?

LeBron certianly thought so- when GENIUS David Blatt was trying to put TT back into a 25 pt game in the 4th quarter with 2 minutes left- lebron VETOED it- and told TT to go sit down because he was too valuable to risk getting hurt with those other bigs hurt----

but you probably know more than LeBron- they really didnt need Thompson- or really anyone for that matter--- LeBron and 4 bums could have beat the crap outta the Bulls, Hawks and Celtics right? :L

Are you really saying they wouldn't have make the finals if Thompson wasn't on the team?

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
obviously you dont believe Whiteside can behave himself...thanks...despite all this garbage youve been spouting on how he has changed BLAH BLAH BLAH

you wont even back up your boy and say that he can behave himself for February, March, April- thats pathetic and just so telling.

So, after all the bullshit you've been rambling on about, are you saying tristan is better than whiteside?

Look at the poll stats to see if anyone agrees with you!

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Ok, Turnup. I'm going to have to stop you there.

I believe Wiggy's already reached the cap for avi bet losses for the season. He has about as good of a winning percentage in this area then the 76ers.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

And I believe the purpose of this thread is to prove who's the better of the two, not who can behave themselves. The premise is that Whiteside has more upside then Thompson. Only thing that Thompson has over Whiteside is a contract, that's about it. Once again, one of those things where logic just doesn't work for Wiggy.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The bet is stupid.
You're a moron.
For weeks you wouldn't take the Cavs vs Field bet because of future injury worries.

Why should I make a bet, now, that I can't possibly win now, but lose tomorrow.

Should I make another poll as to which bet is the fair one?
We both agree to accept the bet by majority of poll votes after 48 hours.