• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I'd rather have Tristan or Whiteside Poll

Take Your Pick

• Total voters

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well there is room for traditional centers- they just have to do traditional center things at a high level- like a Cousins, or Drummond, or Gasol, etc.

how can you expect a team to be even mediocre on offense when they have a center who A. cant shoot B. cant pass, and C. cant post up.-- the answer is you cant- your playing 4-5.

He's played 1 season.
Stop already.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well there is room for traditional centers- they just have to do traditional center things at a high level- like a Cousins, or Drummond, or Gasol, etc.

how can you expect a team to be even mediocre on offense when they have a center who A. cant shoot B. cant pass, and C. cant post up.-- the answer is you cant- your playing 4-5.

The same old bullshit. That's cute

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's played 1 season.
Stop already.
and yet your argument was he is already "possibly the most dominant center in the league"

which one is it?

if he just a fish outta water since he is a 26 year old sophomore? OR is he the most dominant center in the league ? You understand how ALL you do is contradict yourself depending on which way the wind is blowing.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
tell me where its wrong. you cant. so you personally attack me. like i said- you gotta love Trump dont you? :noidea:

His post game is a work in progress. As for his passing when you're in the pick and roll or scoring from put backs its hard to get assist as a center. Miami aren't throwing him the ball in post that often. Last night he showed he got great touch on passes. Beautiful pass to Deng from the top of the key

Win TWINS!!!

Least Racist Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With that roster, yeah he'd bolt.

Dwights problem has always been that he is not as good as he thinks he is.

That idiot could sign with the Dubs, Cavs or Spurs and still expect to be the #1 option.

I see him going somewhere with a ready made roster. The Celtics have improved.

But, he doesn't move the needle enough to put him in the Championship conversation.

I think Howard will stay in Houston and they will go after Durant or he will go to Dallas.

Didn't we have that convo 4-5 years ago, BEFORE he ruined the Lakers... :heh:

sorry for reminding you, @LAD :heh:

Win TWINS!!!

Least Racist Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The speed at which he went from terrible to the most dominant center in the NBA would break the sound barrier.

Oh man.... if only you could seen how excited he was when they drafted Bennett. :pound:

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it just cracks me up--- one minute the Heat apologist is saying Blancote is possibly the most dominant center in the NBA- the next minute- HES only been in the league for 1 year! how dare you judge him!

lol...it just cracks me up.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Di
and yet your argument was he is already "possibly the most dominant center in the league"

which one is it?

if he just a fish outta water since he is a 26 year old sophomore? OR is he the most dominant center in the league ? You understand how ALL you do is contradict yourself depending on which way the wind is blowing.

He pretty damn good on the parts of the game where he can take advantage of his God given skills.
He's the most dominant shot blocker in the world, and top 10 in 3 other categories.

The rest is an improving work in progress.

Didn't u point out James missed the playoffs season 1-2 of his career.

If chemistry is so easy , why were both the Big 3 Heat and Cavs so average in both the start of their initial seasons?

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it just cracks me up--- one minute the Heat apologist is saying Blancote is possibly the most dominant center in the NBA- the next minute- HES only been in the league for 1 year! how dare you judge him!

I NEVER SAID THAT

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You're judging the team system, roster, and coaching and revolving it strictly around Whiteside.
That's so fucking stupid.
Keep it up though
We have plenty of popcorn

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not even wiggy votedfor Tristan lmao

Yep, 18-0 now.

Page after page of Tristan Thompson love sonnets, but doesn't vote for him.

Apparently, even he doesn't believe what he's spewing.

Mebert

Not Mebert's Alt
Hoopla Cash
$ 22,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whiteside is the better player, I don't think there is a real argument there.

That being said Whiteside is overrated, by a lot. He piles on the glory stat of blocks, but does not add much of anything else. His opponent fg% on contested shots is about .5% better then Mosgov, which is good, he is 45th in the league among front court players with that, but it is by no means elite.

Gobert is way better then Whiteside

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I gotta give you guys credit for backing whiteside so whole heartedly after all his mistakes though- because you KNOW -- WHEN- (not if) it happens again, your gonna look very very dumb.

in my opinion- its a matter of WHEN- not IF....we shall see though. Its only February!!!

as has SO OFTEN BEEN THE CASE---- i have full faith and confidence that time will once again vindicate.

i cant wait for it to happen- and WHEN it does- im gonna go after it like Frank Underwood goes after a slab of ribs. I love when people set themselves up like that- Turnup saying- he hasnt had another incident since he CHEAP SHOTTEd a player and got thrown out and suspended during a playoff race--- and then this year he is engaging in an obsecnity filled twitter war with a reporter becuse he got his wittle feewings hurt----I really cant even begin to predict whats next, but i can guarantee you its gonna be hilarious.

Last edited:

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I gotta give you guys credit for backing whiteside so whole heartedly after all his mistakes though- because you KNOW -- WHEN- (not if) it happens again, your gonna look very very dumb.

in my opinion- its a matter of WHEN- not IF....we shall see though. Its only February!!!

as has SO OFTEN BEEN THE CASE---- i have full faith and confidence that time will once again vindicate.

i cant wait for it to happen- and WHEN it does- im gonna go after it like Frank Underwood goes after a slab of ribs. I love when people set themselves up like that- Turnup saying- he hasnt had another incident since he CHEAP SHOTTEd a player and got thrown out and suspended during a playoff race--- and then this year he is engaging in an obsecnity filled twitter war with a reporter becuse he got his wittle feewings hurt----I really cant even begin to predict whats next, but i can guarantee you its gonna be hilarious.

Nobody knows anything.

I'm thinking he's learned his lesson
Time will tell.

How about this,
Let's bet on whether Whiteside gets suspended before Kyrie gets injured.

30 day avi bet?

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nobody knows anything.

I'm thinking he's learned his lesson
Time will tell.

How about this,
Let's bet on whether Whiteside gets suspended before Kyrie gets injured.

30 day avi bet?
OHH RED HERRING!! I THOUGHT THIS THREAD WAS ABOUT THOMPSON AND WHITESIDE- what does kyrie getting hurt have tod with whiteside acting like a shithead BLAH BLAH BLAH- who doi sound like? LOL

unreal.....

hey- you just stuck your neck out there for a guy who is a total and complete moron....all i have to do is wait and let him prove it - which he has done OVER--- AND OVER--- and over again...

in teh words of Bart Scott- CANT WAIT!

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,381.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
19 TO 1?

I can't say I'm surprised.