• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I'd rather have Tristan or Whiteside Poll

Take Your Pick

• Total voters

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Plus, why are you comparing an "All-Star" to basically a bench player. Tristan just was put in the starting lineup not to long ago. Isn't Whiteside supposed to be a better player, since you made a poll about him being an All-Star and all, right? Doesn't really matter if Whiteside isn't playing, Tristan would win on default lol.
i dont htink its surprising while whiteside was babying his injuries that the Heat went on a 4 game win streak- 3 of which were on the road

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
16-0

Apparently, even Wiggy and Shane won't vote for Tristan. :pound:

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Isn't Whiteside hurt?

Tristan has been healthy over his whole career. A better player does no good on the bench, the Cavs know all about this lol
i mean- yah that is obviously a big deal...

one guy has the longest active streak in the NBA at over 330 games--- while the other guy has been called out by his teammates in the last 2 weeks for babying his injuries and not knowing the difference between being hurt and injured....

and its a good point- you cant make an impact form the bench--- but when your team ACTUALLY PERFORMS better with you on the bench- i mean- i think the argument is pretty much a non starter from there.

how could you possibly make an argument for a guy who's team performs better when he is nailed to the bench?

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well he wasnt an all star A. because you have to get voted in by coaches and THAT AINT happening- and guys better then him- Gasol, Horford, Love- were not- so he had no chance.

well- all that--- but probably the most important thing is- for being a defensive player TYPICALLY your team should play better defense when you are on the court....he does have that little problem that when he plays his team is worse on defense.....but whos counting? lol
hit

Whiteside does not belong in this years All Star game.
His stats put him in the conversation though.
Thing is Bosh def earned his spot and there was 0% chance for both to be picked.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are condemning this thread to a napalm level temper tantrum.

:popsdance:
one guy at age 24 was averaging a double double in the Finals.

one guy at age 24 could only be found on grainy footage playing in big high schools gyms in podunk eastern european leagues.

game over. lol.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Plus, why are you comparing an "All-Star" to basically a bench player. Tristan just was put in the starting lineup not to long ago. Isn't Whiteside supposed to be a better player, since you made a poll about him being an All-Star and all, right? Doesn't really matter if Whiteside isn't playing, Tristan would win on default lol.

Umm, Kyrie the great, who we are subjected to 5 pages per thread worth of posts per day, is not an all star.

John Wall, who we are constantly told is inferior to Kyrie, is an All star.

Means absolutely nothing.

Every guy can't make it every year.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

one guy at age 24 could only be found on grainy footage playing in big high schools gyms in podunk eastern european leagues.

game over. lol.

butthurtometer.gif

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

game over. lol.

Delly was starting in the Finals too.

So, I guess that means he's better than Kyrie, Paul, Wall, Westbrook, Conley etc?

Epic FAIL.

Reactions: DJ

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Delly was starting in the Finals too.

So, I guess that means he's better than Kyrie, Paul, Wall, Westbrook, Conley etc?

Epic FAIL.
well not only did Tristan aveage a double double in the Finals----- paul, wall , westbrook were all stars in the nba that season and had made significant contributions in the playoffs------ all though- i bet Whiteside had a good playoff game vs. Moldova! ;)

:dhd:

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
that game he had vs. Al Rayadi of the Lebaneese league is the stuff you tell your grand children about, lol.....who would want a guy who has done everything right, worked hard, with a great work ethic, and really blossomed in the NBA playoffs---- when you could get the 7 foot Terror of Tripoli! :lol:

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well not only did Tristan aveage a double double in the Finals----- paul, wall , westbrook were all stars in the nba that season and had made significant contributions in the playoffs------ all though- i bet Whiteside had a good playoff game vs. Moldova! ;)

:dhd:

:lol:...........Touche

There are guys who have great stats that have not sniffed the playoffs. So, I get your point.

Still, as far as the poll goes...it's no contest.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Poor Tristan Thompson. I might vote for him simply outta pity.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
that game he had vs. Al Rayadi of the Lebaneese league is the stuff you tell your grand children about, lol.....who would want a guy who has done everything right, worked hard, with a great work ethic, and really blossomed in the NBA playoffs---- when you could get the 7 foot Terror or Tripoli! :lol:

I hate to encourage your bad behavior. But, this is fracking funny..lol

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Poor Tristan Thompson. I might vote for him simply outta pity.

You'd vote for him if he went to Meeeeeeeeeeechgan!:jaw:

Wamupedia, why is Danny trying to trade for Howard?

He'd leave when the Season ends....wasteful.

I am so happy for Thomas. He deserves it.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:lol:...........Touche

There are guys who have great stats that have not sniffed the playoffs. So, I get your point.

Still, as far as the poll goes...it's no contest.
did you see that stuff from Deadspin with Gobert, Fournier, Vucevic, ripping on whiteside....now that was funny!....when players from other multiple teams are calling out a guy for being a blowhard you know somethings up....just think- this guy was basically booted out- and then comes back running his mouth- "no one does it with blocks"---- well...keep your head down and do your job- no one cares what your stats are when you miss the playoffs and are 2 games out of the 8 spot in the East....hes just a big child.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You'd vote for him if he went to Meeeeeeeeeeechgan!:jaw:

Wamupedia, why is Danny trying to trade for Howard?

He'd leave when the Season ends....wasteful.

I am so happy for Thomas. He deserves it.
ainge has the assets to go after dwight thats for sure....and that would be a big time help for them...you think he would leave after the seaso? its a good quesiton- hed help them a ton though

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
did you see that stuff from Deadspin with Gobert, Fournier, Vucevic, ripping on whiteside....now that was funny!....when players from other multiple teams are calling out a guy for being a blowhard you know somethings up....just think- this guy was basically booted out- and then comes back running his mouth- "no one does it with blocks"---- well...keep your head down and do your job- no one cares what your stats are when you miss the playoffs and are 2 games out of the 8 spot in the East....hes just a big child.

Didn't they do it in French?

The guy has issues. But, his talent is undeniable.

Tristan is a blue collar, hustle guy.

But, he's not in Whitesides league.

These are facts, my friend.