• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I want to be a Cle Indians fan...again

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Growing up I was a huge Indians fan. Followed MLB almost every game, rmember waking up every morning and readin the sports page to follow boxscores and standings...But as I got older I drifted away from baseball, I just have the time to follow it anymore.

But for the past few years I wanted to get back into following baseball...And I WANT to follow Cleveland and be a fan again, but I feel that if I start purchasing Indian gear 1 of 2 things will happen.

1. The most fearful, they will change their mascot and have a new name...

2. I feel I will be ridiculed in public if I go around wearing an Indians hat or a shirt that says Indians.

Tharvot

Crusader for Truthiness
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I used to be a huge Indians fan growing up, even had those Joe Carter starting lineup action figures.

But after moving to TX some 20 odd years ago, I've fallen further and further out of my cleveland indians fandom. I now pull for the Rangers mostly and am only a casual fan of the Indians.

Also used to be a diehard Penguins fan, but hockey has completely fallen out of my sports consciousness.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kenny Lofton was my favorite baseball player.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I used to be a huge Indians fan growing up, even had those Joe Carter starting lineup action figures.

But after moving to TX some 20 odd years ago, I've fallen further and further out of my cleveland indians fandom. I now pull for the Rangers mostly and am only a casual fan of the Indians.

Also used to be a diehard Penguins fan, but hockey has completely fallen out of my sports consciousness.

Poor guy

steveringo

People's Front of Judea
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Growing up I was a huge Indians fan. Followed MLB almost every game, rmember waking up every morning and readin the sports page to follow boxscores and standings...But as I got older I drifted away from baseball, I just have the time to follow it anymore.

But for the past few years I wanted to get back into following baseball...And I WANT to follow Cleveland and be a fan again, but I feel that if I start purchasing Indian gear 1 of 2 things will happen.

1. The most fearful, they will change their mascot and have a new name...

2. I feel I will be ridiculed in public if I go around wearing an Indians hat or a shirt that says Indians.

Uh... You don't need to purchase Indians gear to be a fan... If you wear hats, buy an Indians hat - they just have a "C" on them. If people harrass you, just say, "Fuck You, Bitch!"...

tducey

Sports discussion
Hoopla Cash
$ 46,233.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They where always a good team back in the 90's. 2 time AL Champs, their 1995 team was one of the best baseball teams in recent memory.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cheer for tOhio St why you are at it too