• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I Told You Last Year Wasn't Any Fun

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Either way - Lebron is gone - time to move over it and get over it already.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One more thought I have is "Who cares if they didn't have any fun last season? They made plenty of money and will be independently wealthy for the rest of their lives and have golden opportunities very few people will have. If they were miserable the entire season because they "Were not having any fun" - Then that is their fault for not knowing how to cope with the regular season and deal with the pressure related to the job. That's life - by comparison I've seen players like Kobe laughing and having fun with Phil Jackson even when they lost. It's all how you deal with it mentally speaking. They were on top of the world as the defending champions - they should have enjoyed the moment and taken it one day at a time. Time is too short to be miserable.

HurricaneDij39

The Middle of Everywhere: NWI
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BrqXDEPu6v8]LeBron Predicts - Not 2, Not 3, Not 4... - YouTube[/ame]

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One more thought I have is "Who cares if they didn't have any fun last season? They made plenty of money and will be independently wealthy for the rest of their lives and have golden opportunities very few people will have. If they were miserable the entire season because they "Were not having any fun" - Then that is their fault for not knowing how to cope with the regular season and deal with the pressure related to the job. That's life - by comparison I've seen players like Kobe laughing and having fun with Phil Jackson even when they lost. It's all how you deal with it mentally speaking. They were on top of the world as the defending champions - they should have enjoyed the moment and taken it one day at a time. Time is too short to be miserable.

I never saw the word miserable used.

And, my main concern was not having fun as a fan because I invest a lot both time wise and monetarily.
If they players aren't having fun, it trickles right down the line.
They are playing a game, not performing life saving surgeries.

podsox

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
sound like the heat players from last yr need a reality check. poor guys had to work to play basketball. stfu

Davis_Mike

You can never have too many knives.
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh nooooooooooooos, you aren't having fun at your job?!

Welcome to what the majority of the working force deals with on a daily basis. Entitled bitches.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry to tell you Bosh Spice but it is only downhill from here. :pound:

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry to tell you Bosh Spice but it is only downhill from here. :pound:

You think?

The man has been to 4 straight championships, while collecting 2 rings.
He's a future hall of famer.

He just signed a max contract, and is living in a 12.5M ocean front mansion.

Things certainly are looking terrible for him.

Enjoy your winter.:first:

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Everyone is always pointing fingers and blaming each other when that happens man. It's nothing new. The only difference here is that Heat fans were expecting seven championships in a row and they got two.

Show me one post where Heat fans predicted we'd win 7 in a row. I want to see this shit.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Show me one post where Heat fans predicted we'd win 7 in a row. I want to see this shit.

Mostly posted by some guy named heatmyshorts on cbs sportsline, they are long gone now. I don't save that crap, but I know the truth

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mostly posted by some guy named heatmyshorts on cbs sportsline, they are long gone now. I don't save that crap, but I know the truth

If you need to play the 'heatmyshorts' card to justify a post, you prob should never make the post to begin with.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never saw the word miserable used.

And, my main concern was not having fun as a fan because I invest a lot both time wise and monetarily.
If they players aren't having fun, it trickles right down the line.
They are playing a game, not performing life saving surgeries.

I couldn't care less if they didn't have fun as long as they do their job correctly on the court like they are getting paid to. Unacceptable for them to show up and not be prepared mentally. They are getting paid damned good money to show up and play their best game each and every night. If they can't do that then they need to quit and forfeit their contract. In short they need to grow up and act men instead of little sissies

HurricaneDij39

The Middle of Everywhere: NWI
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

See my YouTube clip above. We weren't here at SportsHoopla in 2010, but the clip just goes to show you how overzealous and immature both the Heat players and fans were back then...

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you need to play the 'heatmyshorts' card to justify a post, you prob should never make the post to begin with.

I expected everyone to deny of the outrageous things Heat fans used to say, but Lakers fans used to do the same thing when the Lakers went to the finals three years in a row, so you don't have to over do it on denying the truth

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still though Lebron tried even though he was naïve and silly with his bold prediction and he did get to the finals four years straight. Two out of four is still a pretty good record which shows he is a good player. Other teams and players, however have accomplished just as much so saying he was the best ever in all of basketball was over the top, but he is one of the better players in this generation of players.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Times and mindset change depending on circumstance.
Last year the preseason Lakers fan conversation was about if you could make the playoffs.

Are you saying that if you did make them this year ( which you won't) that you wouldn't be satisfied?

Wrong Again - Lakers fans recognized that their team wasn't going anywhere and was wanting both Nash and Kobe to be pulled from the roster for the remaining portion of the season and go for the best lottery pick possible and if they are in the same situation again, I would hope they would have enough common sense to miss the playoffs again. Sometimes it's better to break a couple of eggs for a better breakfast

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wrong Again - Lakers fans recognized that their team wasn't going anywhere and was wanting both Nash and Kobe to be pulled from the roster for the remaining portion of the season and go for the best lottery pick possible and if they are in the same situation again, I would hope they would have enough common sense to miss the playoffs again. Sometimes it's better to break a couple of eggs for a better breakfast

Wanted them pulled? LOL.
Was there a choice?
Only shot for them to be on a court last year would have been if they joined a wheelchair league.

Anyway, you are saying ( correctly) that the Lakers need to smartly plan for the future.

Well. That also applies to the Heat.
If James was going to become a FA every single summer, then it might not seem like it today, but in a few years you will see that it was in the Heats best interest for him to just be gone now.