• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I thought the Bears were the second coming.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Watson has played about as many games as I thought he would for his career already.

I never have faith in small mobile guys who don't shy away from contact.

Like watching those guys, wouldn't put the fate of my franchise in one.

That's why I like Mitch. Great feet, doesn't get smacked ten times a game using them. Like GBs one great player.

Watson doesn’t run any more than Mahomes does. Mitch runs more than Watson does. He has to

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good game today Sonny...…..I was there and I gotta tellya,holy shit there were a lot of you guys there...
When you guys came out of the locker room for the start of the game,I had to look up(fumbling on my phone to check my ff lineup) cause there was a rousing applause for your team...….I thought the Bears were coming out...…..You definetley have a great following...…….:thumb:

Thanks Wood appreciate it. Cant believe the Hail Mary pass to the 1 yard line, helluva an effort !! Best luck rest of season pal!!

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pats played terrible. Very undisciplined. They were lucky to come out of there with a win. Injuries starting to pile up but NE's next man mantra keeps them in games.

Good luck Bears

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pats played terrible. Very undisciplined. They were lucky to come out of there with a win. Injuries starting to pile up but NE's next man mantra keeps them in games.

Good luck Bears
certainly tried to give that game away, pats did everything to hand it away, and couldnt

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
very un pats like game, i know bears will point to mack being hobbled, but gronk wasnt even in the game.........

They can use whatever excuse they want. You will never here me play the injury card. Every team has them. Some players missing time mean more to their teams then others. It really becomes a dumb homer subjective debate. I don't care if Rodgers goes down. That doesn't automatically make GB the winners of the oops a player is out award. Other teams may have multiple starters out. It's still a team game. So that argument to me doesn't hold water.

Besides the Bears D and STs did their job well enough it was there offense that was inept. Had they been halfway consistent they could've run away with the game. Same goes for NE. Had they been able to stay consistent and not turn the ball over so many times, take so many dumb penalties they could've run away with it.

But that's how that strange shaped ball bounces and why we continue to watch and cheer for our teams.

Glad to have this win and glad Buffalo is next on the schedule.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They can use whatever excuse they want. You will never here me play the injury card. Every team has them. Some players missing time mean more to their teams then others. It really becomes a dumb homer subjective debate. I don't care if Rodgers goes down. That doesn't automatically make GB the winners of the oops a player is out award. Other teams may have multiple starters out. It's still a team game. So that argument to me doesn't hold water.

Besides the Bears D and STs did their job well enough it was there offense that was inept. Had they been halfway consistent they could've run away with the game. Same goes for NE. Had they been able to stay consistent and not turn the ball over so many times, take so many dumb penalties they could've run away with it.

But that's how that strange shaped ball bounces and why we continue to watch and cheer for our teams.

Yes sir. Watch out buffalo wins odd games

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wow

i trhought the game was over when the bears hjad the ball back. i get in the car, put 98.5 on only to hear zo screaming "get out of here, just get out of here. stop playing with this team"

wtf on that last play

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes sir. Watch out buffalo wins odd games

NE won't overlook them but Buffalo really sucks. Gronk likely back healthy:hope: and the team coming off a win with all those penalties and turn overs. I wouldn't want to be at practice this week. I think NE runs away with this game. No reports yet on Sony Michel. I hope he's ok. He's been having a nice season coming of a knee injury. Sure would suck if he goes on the IR.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They can use whatever excuse they want.
Got no excuse. We lost. We played our worst game on all 3 sides of the ball. Bears are better then they showed, NE too. Neither team played their A game. Bears are young and building and learning. I still believe well get better as the season goes. Just gotta get in the PO's and anything can happen. But it's the next 5 to 10 that has Bear fans pumped. Anyway good game Pats fans. It was a interesting game to the end. PS. you know what hurts the most? Your STs beat us, it's what we used to do to others. I miss that.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Got no excuse. We lost. We played our worst game on all 3 sides of the ball. Bears are better then they showed, NE too. Neither team played their A game. Bears are young and building and learning. I still believe well get better as the season goes. Just gotta get in the PO's and anything can happen. But it's the next 5 to 10 that has Bear fans pumped. Anyway good game Pats fans. It was a interesting game to the end. PS. you know what hurts the most? Your STs beat us, it's what we used to do to others. I miss that.
:suds:
Not sure which ST beat who? Patterson coughing up the ball around the 20 sure didn't help NEs chances.

Like you NE usually wins the penalty battle and the TO battle. They lost both.

Lucky for NE Turbs minus his running played a terrible game.

Good luck the rest of the way. I'm not a Chicago basher, I like where they're headed but Turbs could hurt them????

Nelly

Respectin' hoes, nationwide
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Bears won't win another game this year. First to worst in one week. Got fleeced in the Mack trade now we don't have any first rounders. Time to blow it up.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Bears won't win another game this year. First to worst in one week. Got fleeced in the Mack trade now we don't have any first rounders. Time to blow it up.
Nice try

Nelly

Respectin' hoes, nationwide
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know. You were right all along. The Bears are fucking terrible, Mitch is a bust and the Bears are definitely the worst franchise in NFL history. I admit defeat.

Jiddy

I wear my Meatball Badge with honor.
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I've been making the argument for over a decade now that the 2008 Pats would not have made the playoffs even with Brady. Where have you been man? I needed you all these years. "We made the playoffs every other year in the past 15 years and ALMOST made it that year...He's the greatest QB of all time...BLAH BLAH BLAH." God...The nerve of some people and their excuses.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NE won't overlook them but Buffalo really sucks. Gronk likely back healthy:hope: and the team coming off a win with all those penalties and turn overs. I wouldn't want to be at practice this week. I think NE runs away with this game. No reports yet on Sony Michel. I hope he's ok. He's been having a nice season coming of a knee injury. Sure would suck if he goes on the IR.

I think Brady's relaxing on the bench by halftime. No excuse for the Bills D to not show up this weekend. Offense is understandable, given Alexander starting and McCoy out after his second carry with a concussion.