• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I thought the Bears were the second coming.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm still happy as pie. Just want to be competitive game in and out and we have been. New coaches, young QB, new playbook, I thought and still think we got a PO shot this year. Next year I expect to be a top 5 team. Were young and learning. Can't bring me down now after the last 5 years. PS. Trubs had his worst passing game as a pro. Def WTF. STs lost us the game. Good game and job Pats.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
do you think he is? he had 2 good games this seaosn, and last season no one can say he was good
I'm not even going to judge him this season. Didn't judge him last year either. He wasn't ready to start at this level last season.

He needs too much game expierience still. I think his potential is very high though for sure. As I always have. He has talent that cannot be taught. And doesn't overuse that talent at the price of taking excessive injury risking hits.

Just as his teams potential is very high. But that potential isn't going to be realized this season. 3-4 more Ws this year imo. 5 more would make for a very good season.

I get that Bear homers expected too much. But the other side of the coin on this one is just as stupid. Imo.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not even going to judge him this season. Didn't judge him last year either. He wasn't ready to start at this level last season.

He needs too much game expierience still. I think his potential is very high though for sure. As I always have. He has talent that cannot be taught. And doesn't overuse that talent at the price of taking excessive injury risking hits.

Just as his teams potential is very high. But that potential isn't going to be realized this season. 3-4 more Ws this year imo. 5 more would make for a very good season.

I get that Bear homers expected too much. But the other side of the coin on this one is just as stupid. Imo.
i can see that

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You as sure as you were about Trubs never being any good?

I didn’t know how good he might be in the NFL, I just would not have taken Trubs over Deshawn Watson. The fact that Trubs was the first ACC QB off the board that year and not Watson was laughable. I’ve watched a lot of ACC football over the years, Watson was by far the better QB and proven winner.

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Good game today Sonny...…..I was there and I gotta tellya,holy shit there were a lot of you guys there...
When you guys came out of the locker room for the start of the game,I had to look up(fumbling on my phone to check my ff lineup) cause there was a rousing applause for your team...….I thought the Bears were coming out...…..You definetley have a great following...…….:thumb:

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And the Bears fans on here were ready to Crown them

I still think we got a shot at the division,but nowhere have I ever said wed win the SB,let alone one game in the playoffs...…….

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn’t know how good he might be in the NFL, I just would not have taken Trubs over Deshawn Watson. The fact that Trubs was the first ACC QB off the board that year and not Watson was laughable. I’ve watched a lot of ACC football over the years, Watson was by far the better QB and proven winner.
Watson has played about as many games as I thought he would for his career already.

I never have faith in small mobile guys who don't shy away from contact.

Like watching those guys, wouldn't put the fate of my franchise in one.

That's why I like Mitch. Great feet, doesn't get smacked ten times a game using them. Like GBs one great player.