• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I stoped believing when

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We hired Tucker. That was the day I knew we fucked up on the whole staff, that was the day I knew Emily had little clue to what he was doing. That was the day I knew we would be starting over inside 3 years. I don't want to say I told all of you but we'll, I told all of you from day one. I hate saying I told you. I hate not being wrong. Time to admit our mistakes and move to fix them.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Offense or defense

Which is more disappointing to you. For me it's the O side. This is a crazy good offense and might be the most talented offense in the league. It's sickening how much talent we have on the O side.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I stopped caring when they gave Cutler a new contract.

He is not a leader. Yeah, he can hit a receiver, has a good arm and all that. I have him on my fantasy team often because I don't usually draft a QB that high and he is good at stats(usually available at a bargin because he doesn't win). But he can only take what is given. He doesn't create, he doesn't inspire, he just plays and collects a paycheck.

You see other QB's who make stuff happen. They lead their teams, and they win with less talent around them. They create situations, they inspire their teammates and their teammates have confidence in them when things are on the line.

Plus, I can't stand the guy and hate cheering for him.

Da Coach

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Enough of the Mel Tucker bashing. He's terrible, no question there. The Bears' problems are much bigger than Tucker, Cutler and even Trestman. The problems go much higher than this.

C

cubzzzfanincali

look on the bright side Noon. At least your quarterback raked in 49 points against me this week.

nebearsfan70

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Virginia needs to sell the team to somebody who cares about winning. That's where it starts. The McCaskey's don't give a shit about the Bears performance because we fans are stupid enough to keep supporting them, year after disappointing year.

Wounded Bear

Pilgrim on a Moutain Top
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Virginia needs to sell the team to somebody who cares about winning. That's where it starts. The McCaskey's don't give a shit about the Bears performance because we fans are stupid enough to keep supporting them, year after disappointing year.

I call it the "Cubs Syndrome."

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
look on the bright side Noon. At least your quarterback raked in 49 points against me this week.
Ya but I'm out of it in our league and he was going against me in my other league and cost me first place. So I still lose.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Virgina loves Da Bears and is not the problem. She is not involved in the day to day operations. Were only a coaching staff, a QB, a STs and a Def away from being in it.

Wounded Bear

Pilgrim on a Moutain Top
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Virgina loves Da Bears and is not the problem. She is not involved in the day to day operations. Were only a coaching staff, a QB, a STs and a Def away from being in it.

You are so right. We're right around the corner.....

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If memory serves (and usually not), the other guy in contention for the DC job was Perry Fewell - who accepted the DC job for the Giants prior to interviewing with the Bears. I think. Did you see Fewell smiling and laughing as the Seahawks did what-ever-they-pleased on Sunday? Looks like our D would've been a disaster either way.

I'd like to see the Bears hire an ex-Bear as the DC. Singletary. Frasier. I'd even take Urlacher.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd like to see the Bears hire an ex-Bear as the DC. Singletary. Frasier. I'd even take Urlacher.

Narrowing the search down to ex-bears players isn't a very good idea. But Singletary as a DC doesn't sound bad.

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Narrowing the search down to ex-bears players isn't a very good idea. But Singletary as a DC doesn't sound bad.

O I don't know. When I hear Ditka, Thayer, Mongo, or Hampton talk about the Bears, you can still feel and sense their passion for the franchise. Wouldn't want either of those 4, but the point is someone with "history" within the Bears would look at their position as more than just a coaching job.

NCChiFan

Argumentum artifex
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I had hope until the Carolina game. When I witnessed the Bears live, that was it. Carolina is an awful team which beat us. The weird anomaly was the Atlanta game, which gave me false hope... then boom. No further hope.

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Oh c'mon.....if they didn't care no way do they trade for Cutler Marshall and pick decent free agents at te and o-line.

They care,but do not have the sense in figuring out a balance at both sides of the ball and the sense to figure out Jay is a huge problem.
Jay needs to be traded for what we can get out of him and let's see what free agency or the draft has to offer for the qb position.......
We need a lot,but it's where I start.......

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As far as the TEAM is concerned...players en sech. It HAS to start with the Defense. I don't care how shitty Cutler is. This Defense has been the worst in franchise history....TWO CONSECUTIVE YEARS!!??

Cutler is done and suck an egg too, but that D is as bad as it gets folks.

Tucker would be the first one kicking rocks if I had my druthers. He has absolutely proven to be the worst DC in the league. 5 years running.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm with noon on this one. How this dude was hired in the first place is a mystery and a huge knock on those responsible.

nebearsfan70

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh c'mon.....if they didn't care no way do they trade for Cutler Marshall and pick decent free agents at te and o-line.

They care,but do not have the sense in figuring out a balance at both sides of the ball and the sense to figure out Jay is a huge problem.
Jay needs to be traded for what we can get out of him and let's see what free agency or the draft has to offer for the qb position.......
We need a lot,but it's where I start.......

You really believe a woman who has no idea what planet she is on cares about a football team? And her privileged sons have even less concern.

Not buying that at all.

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You really believe a woman who has no idea what planet she is on cares about a football team? And her privileged sons have even less concern.

Not buying that at all.

Well for someone that does not care,they do try to field a decent team.....Even tho they don't pan out doesn't mean they haven't tried.
Hell if they didn't care they'd just sell the team off....Old lady mcCaskey not caring is what I'm not buying.......

nebearsfan70

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well for someone that does not care,they do try to field a decent team.....Even tho they don't pan out doesn't mean they haven't tried.
Hell if they didn't care they'd just sell the team off....Old lady mcCaskey not caring is what I'm not buying.......

You're missing my point. The old lady and her worthless sons do not care because we fans keep filling seats in Soldier Field. Why should they try to field a successful team? They don't have to so they don't need to. It is the path of least resistance... No accountability since there are no financial pressures. It is that simple.