• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I said Ohio State was the best team in the nation

TemptressToo

The Godmother
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,242.61
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never complain about Buckeyes. They're delicious. :hug:
3172.jpg

Bamabino

No Limit Holdem Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You don't understand, this was a shot a Bambino, not the rest of the Bama fans. All that fag does is whine and cry about OSU on this board.

You bugeyes are awful sensitive. If your head was anywhere but up your ass you'd know I cut up all offseason with OSU fans making fun of Harbaugh and Michigan. If your head was anywhere but up your ass, you wouldn't consider my one true statement in this thread(Bama's 2014 D was Saban's worst since his 1st year) whining and crying about OSU.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL Bino and HD in this thread, how adorable.

"Buckeye fans are so stupid!"

"Yeah they are, let me give you a winner!"

"Yeah that's awesome, you're so funny!"

Get a room, fellas.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL Bino and HD in this thread, how adorable.

"Buckeye fans are so stupid!"

"Yeah they are, let me give you a winner!"

"Yeah that's awesome, you're so funny!"

Get a room, fellas.
I LOL'ed, you ignorant homo.

Lions=TeHsUcKs

Basketball School
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If definitely was late and he turned and intentionally drove his shoulder down onto Gannon. Dirty hit for sure. I was pissed
I remember thinking that as well. Nothing hurt more than the goddamn tuck rule game though. I still hate NE to this day and the demonic cheat Belichick. After that, Raiders pretty much fell off the deep end. Well after the Superbowl against Gruden atleast. Callahan was a disaster.

fishinabarrel

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I remember thinking that as well. Nothing hurt more than the goddamn tuck rule game though. I still hate NE to this day and the demonic cheat Belichick. After that, Raiders pretty much fell off the deep end. Well after the Superbowl against Gruden atleast. Callahan was a disaster.

Tuck rule was bad. I've heard Charles Woodson still gets visibly angry to this day about that call. As much as I disliked Woodson in college, had to respect him for how badly he wanted to win a championship with Oakland

Lions=TeHsUcKs

Basketball School
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tuck rule was bad. I've heard Charles Woodson still gets visibly angry to this day about that call. As much as I disliked Woodson in college, had to respect him for how badly he wanted to win a championship with Oakland
Raiders were the best team in 2002 and should have won it all. I think they would have legit beat the Rams. 2003 was a joke as well since they lost to Gruden whom know their gameplan. I was so angry looking at Brad Johnson and Pittman carve em up. Then they basically turned into the Millen Lions after that and are still recovering.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In this video, B1G nutswingers are the seal.

Guess which one I am?

TheReal_NU

This space intentionally left blank
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In this video, B1G nutswingers are the seal.

Guess which one I am?

I was looking for a troll doll at the end.
Maybe the one with purple hair???

Hang_On_Sloopy08

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
While this thread was made for the sole purpose to troll OSU fans, which is no shock, as Hammerdown has an unhealthy infatuation with anything Urban Meyer or OSU.

That being said -- I think this confirmed, that Bama is far and away, the best team in the country again and will only get better as their freshman QB gets more and more comfortable.

I was excited to watch a full game of OSU's offense and defense, after hearing a few OSU fans saying this may be their best team ever. I was most excited to see how their defense looked, as Wisconsin would be a common opponent (disregarded Rutgers) I could compare with UM.

I wasn't overly impressed. I thought OSU's team speed would overwhelm Wisconsin, but that wasn't the case at all. Was OSU missing some key guys on defense or did they have an off game? Or was Wisconsin the first physical team they have faced?

Personally -- I still think OSU wins the B1G, as Speight just isn't a very good QB. I think UM will limit OSU's offense, but I don't think they will be able to score enough. OSU is too talented to shut down offensively, so limiting is really the best you could hope for.

Maybe the NCAA will let UM's defense and OSU's offense to combine to face Alabama in the CFP.

PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF, that's not what are fanbase is saying. Because T-shirt fan at work said that doesn't make that how we think of ourselves this year. We're all just surprised at how much better we look through 6 games vs. last year after losing everybody. That's all we're saying.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF, that's not what are fanbase is saying. Because T-shirt fan at work said that doesn't make that how we think of ourselves this year. We're all just surprised at how much better we look through 6 games vs. last year after losing everybody. That's all we're saying.

The 'tshirt fans' you speak of are guys posting on this site, like yourself.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I admittedly said this might be Urban's most talented team he's ever coached, and I still stand by that.

Does OSU have another game against a physical pro style offense prior to UM? I don't know their schedule, but would like to watch their defense again vs. that style of offense.

That style of offense is why I said to hold off on calling them better than last year's defense. You can shut down a spread offense with speed on defensive side of the ball. Last year's team could handle both styles of offense. Wisconsin showed this year's defense has a lot of work to get to that point.

Offensively -- I don't know how you could say they are more talented at the skill positions. JT Barrett has struggled throwing the ball and Weber/Samuel are a very good tandem, but Zeke was a combination of both players attributes combined in one player -- so much so, prior to the draft, they called him the closest they have seen to the perfect running back (elite speed, great hands, great at blitz pick ups)

I think down the road once you get this next recruiting class in, where you have what seems like a dozen 5 star recruits -- it could match last year's squad. But it'd be impossible to call this team more talented than last year's. If you truly feel that way -- which guys do you see as 1st round NFL picks?