• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I said Ohio State was the best team in the nation

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They must have felt the same way about Elliot last year against Michigan St. previous year when we had Braxton and Carlos Hyde. No, for whatever reason, Meyer can get vet basic and lean heavily on his QB in situations like that
I don't agree on Clemson. Honestly, if the CFP started today, I'd say Bama, OSU, michigan and Washington should be the 4. Clemson has major holes on defense, and they didn't deserve to win the NC State game. Any D1 kicker worth a damn can hit a 33 yard FG from straight on. NC State lost that game, Clemson didn't win it. I think Bama, OSU, michigan and Washington would have no problem simply outscoring Clemson.

You might be right about being a year off. The Game is far from a guarantee either way. We still have 5 weeks for both teams to see what they've got. I think it's safe to say it is the game of the year in CFB though.

I agree with Your Clemson comments, but an elite QB can solve a lot of issues in CFB. DeShaun Watson is one of the best. He seems to show up in the big time matchups. OSU has that too. Washington has that too. Alabama Is well on its way to having that. UM does not. This is why I said, I wish we had this defense once Harbaugh has one of his own recruits at QB, also why I said, if we could take OSU's offense and UM's defense. I think we could take them. Lol

As far as FG kickers. I have no comment. If UM had a FG kicker, the Wisconsin game would have been over in the 3rd quarter. Don't remember the exact distances, but I think they were 30, 39 and 40 yard FG's UM missed against Wisconsin. Thankfully, Wisconsin couldn't move the ball, so it wasn't too stressful to watch. Needless to say -- UM can say nothing about missed FG's and I now understand why Harbaugh pulled out all the stops to sign Quinn Nordin (been hurt all year until last game). We are like 1 for our last 6 on FG attempts.

Hang_On_Sloopy08

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You aren't the best person to be advocating for the OSU brand. Doesn't shine a good light that you 'graduated from OSU', yet cannot comprehend the fact, like the people I was actually referring to -- you also are POSTING ON THIS SITE.

I don't care if you want to say you are Jim Tressel. I don't care if you want to say you are a D1 athlete. It is the internet -- you may as well tell us you are a millionaire and you are married to a super model. Fact is -- your opinion carries as much weight here as the next guy, no matter what story you drum up about yourself.

I don't think Across The Field went to OSU, but I have cordial conversations about UM and OSU, because he has intelligent responses and isn't just a blind homer.

Why don't you come to my neck of the woods on Rivals and ask some peeps there if I went to Ohio State or not? lol. I care zero to entertain you by trying to prove to you that I did. We're completely anonymous, so why would you believe me? But if you want a cordial conversation, I can give you that. And if you think I'm still lying, ask me any question about attending Ohio State that you think wouldn't be readily available by Googling.. I graduated in 2008.

Anyways, calling me a blind homer? Hardly, and please point to any posts that would suggest otherwise? It doesn't make me a blind homer to think winning at Wisconsin was impressive. It was a sloppy game by our standards, but we played hard and made the necessary adjustments needed in the second half to come back and win. That Wisconsin team was the most physical we've faced since Bama in 2014. We're still very young, there's vulnerability out there and it's sometimes noticeable. Penn State still makes me worried tomorrow night and pretty much every game we have left.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why don't you come to my neck of the woods on Rivals and ask some peeps there if I went to Ohio State or not? lol. I care zero to entertain you by trying to prove to you that I did. We're completely anonymous, so why would you believe me? But if you want a cordial conversation, I can give you that. And if you think I'm still lying, ask me any question about attending Ohio State that you think wouldn't be readily available by Googling.. I graduated in 2008.

Anyways, calling me a blind homer? Hardly, and please point to any posts that would suggest otherwise? It doesn't make me a blind homer to think winning at Wisconsin was impressive. It was a sloppy game by our standards, but we played hard and made the necessary adjustments needed in the second half to come back and win. That Wisconsin team was the most physical we've faced since Bama in 2014. We're still very young, there's vulnerability out there and it's sometimes noticeable. Penn State still makes me worried tomorrow night and pretty much every game we have left.

Why in god's green earth would I waste my time going to Rivals? I don't care enough to waste my energy. I don't care who you say you are. As I said -- you can say you are Jim Tressel for all I care.

You are the one who jumped into a conversation without any prior knowledge to discussions that have happened over the prior few weeks, calling other OSU fans, 't-shirt fans'. And I didn't call you a blind homer -- I said I could have a cordial conversation with ATF because he isn't a blind homer.

And I never said beating Wisconsin wasn't impressive. As a matter of fact, I said it was the most impressive win for OSU, imo. If you'd like to figure out where the original comment of mine came from that you replied to -- go back and look at some B1G threads. You'll see why I made the post.

Hang_On_Sloopy08

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why in god's green earth would I waste my time going to Rivals? I don't care enough to waste my energy. I don't care who you say you are. As I said -- you can say you are Jim Tressel for all I care.

You are the one who jumped into a conversation without any prior knowledge to discussions that have happened over the prior few weeks, calling other OSU fans, 't-shirt fans'. And I didn't call you a blind homer -- I said I could have a cordial conversation with ATF because he isn't a blind homer.

And I never said beating Wisconsin wasn't impressive. As a matter of fact, I said it was the most impressive win for OSU, imo. If you'd like to figure out where the original comment of mine came from that you replied to -- go back and look at some B1G threads. You'll see why I made the post.

So I have to read the entire posting history of all B1G threads to earn the right to jump in a thread? Maybe I'll stick to Rivals then. They don't have such stringent requirements.

Anyways, to get back on subject, I was just replying to what I saw you post that made it sound like a consensus amongst Buckeye fans this could be our best team ever? Obviously way too early to ever know, sure does have the makings of a special team down the road. But way to throw your buddies at work under the bus

And by the way, this is Jim Tressel speaking. Thanks for the good times, 9-1.

jim-tressel.gif

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i apologize. I didn't know, that has never been something we have discussed. I wish I could say the same about me and UM. Unfortunately, you need a damn near perfect GPA and huge ACT score to get in. I qualified with the ACT part, but no chance on the GPA.
What do you need to get in to East Lansing?

A pulse?

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So I have to read the entire posting history of all B1G threads to earn the right to jump in a thread? Maybe I'll stick to Rivals then. They don't have such stringent requirements.

Anyways, to get back on subject, I was just replying to what I saw you post that made it sound like a consensus amongst Buckeye fans this could be our best team ever? Obviously way too early to ever know, sure does have the makings of a special team down the road. But way to throw your buddies at work under the bus

jim-tressel.gif

Sounds good Jim. Have fun back at Rivals.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

A pulse?

MSU used to basically accept anyone who would apply. I've heard they have been more selective as of late though, but nowhere remotely close to the ridiculous requirements needed to get into UM

Reactions: BUD

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey Jim, nice to see you again....sorry you had so many infractions OSU had to show you the door, can you say 'Hi' to this guy for us?

220px-John_Cooper_at_The_Game_in_2014.jpg

Thanks,

Michigan fans :thumb:

These 2 would like to be added to meeeechegan's coaching staff next year...

untitledrterte.png

untitledsfsdfsd.png

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

A pulse?
We have a medical school so you don't even need a pulse.

But it can't be too hard to get in, I did.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey Jim, nice to see you again....sorry you had so many infractions OSU had to show you the door, can you say 'Hi' to this guy for us?

Thanks,

Whoa! Fuckface liar looks like an old man!!! :omg:

fishinabarrel

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Thanks,

You're sorry that a guy that was 9-1 against your team was shown the door? I mean, I guess in hindsight with the Urban Meyer hire it didn't work out that great for you

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:pound: :pound: :pound:

Lions=TeHsUcKs

Basketball School
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

jim-tressel.gif

Hey Tressel. How does it feel to lose to the kiddie rapers?

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's no place in the top 10 for Ohio State.

Do they take Houston's spot at #11 in the nation or fall even further?

Reactions: BUD