• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I need to vent.

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great responses from 2 old timers. If you include me, that's 3 old timers and I knew my efforts to acquire some new blood for our train would be a waste of time.:lol:
I have always enjoyed rapping with you guys and continue to feel the same way. Best of luck on Monday with zero injuries for either ball club.

As this season moves on, we promise to represent as well and as deeply as we can this year. We (Albatross:lol:fans) think we really have a great chance to do some damage this year.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Same goes with Jo-Lunn Dunbar but we got skunked with Thad Lewis who is doing pretty well in Buffalo, so not everyone we play this game with works out in our favor.

True, but the Rams could've added him to the practice squad earlier this season when he was available. They just weren't considering him, I guess.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah. If Ryan ever gets hurt Atlanta will not win another game until he comes back, that's for sure.

No faith in Dominique Davis? Completely unproven, but has been decent in the preseason.

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No faith in Dominique Davis? Completely unproven, but has been decent in the preseason.

I think they ought to just throw in the towel and cash this season out and play all second stringers. Our first stringers could then be healthy for next year and maybe we could acquire something that resembles an OL.

Ramtim

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rams Do Need To Draft A Good QB

I feel the Rams will be drafting a QB and hopefully they know something about the QB they draft. There are a lot of good looking QB's out there who will be on the board. I would like to see the Rams draft Derek Carr out of Fresno State. He has a little Manning and Luck in him, cool and calm on the field and on the sidelines he is always walking back and forth talking to the players, full of fire! Yes a little biased also because he plays about 3 miles from where I live.

LTR1961

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess I'm missing something here; why is everyone upset that Austin Davis was cut? He's back, and Clemens didn't cost the Rams a victory (yet). Then again, expecting any backup QB to beat the Seahawks is a mighty tall order.

The fact that he was still obtainable was likely the gamble the front office was willing to take by cutting him. It worked.

I just don't like Clemens.