• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I Love Trades: Rumor Time

IPostedWhat

I'm So High Right Now
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Darcy and Ruff are safe for the rest of the season because of the injury excuse.

It would be interesting to see where the Sabres would be if they weren't decimated by injuries most of the Season so far, but I can't help but think they still would be struggling?

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Darcy and Ruff are safe for the rest of the season because of the injury excuse.

It would be interesting to see where the Sabres would be if they weren't decimated by injuries most of the Season so far, but I can't help but think they still would be struggling?

i think injuries should be the main reason not to blow this up. if that is the true cause of so much badness why destroy it. write it off start from the next season with tinkering.

pixburgher66

I like your beard.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I think that they'd be playoff bound, but not contenders. The East is insanely competitive at the top this year, and the Sabres would need a move, even with a healthy roster, to get up to the same caliber. I like Ruff, but I tend to think there's a reason pro-sports coaches have a short life span with one team. Sometimes it's because they just tend to take the blame, but often times players really do start to tune them out. Don't know if that's the case with Lindy, but I suspect he may be gone soon-ish (next few seasons).

IPostedWhat

I'm So High Right Now
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sabres really need to get rid of a few players like Leino, Roy, and Stafford. They also need a center that can actually produce, and they need Miller to get back to being Miller.

I'm hoping for a top 5 pick, and then hoping for the best all over again next Season.

IPostedWhat

I'm So High Right Now
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jeremy White
@JeremyWGR Jeremy White
Paul Hamilton: #Sabres source tells him even if they lost every game...Lindy and Darcy will not be fired during this season.

filosofy29

Back
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jeremy White
@JeremyWGR Jeremy White
Paul Hamilton: #Sabres source tells him even if they lost every game...Lindy and Darcy will not be fired during this season.

The Sabres staff is pro union.....

:D

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no kidding. we should at least send a 3rd pick with ballard for that.

maybe he and Acquilini patched things up and are in cahoots

:noidea: :tinfoil3:

could we see a diabolical plan being hatched between the 2 paisanos from BC?

Jame Benn and Morrow for Ballard :)

filosofy29

Back
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To SJ: Morrow, Fiddler and Robidas
To DAL: Pavelski, Murray, Braun and a 1st.

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To SJ: Morrow, Fiddler and Robidas
To DAL: Pavelski, Murray, Braun and a 1st.

I can't stand Fiddler or Robidas...

/Not saying it's a bad trade for either team, just saying that I would really
hate to start saying "Fuck San Jose" :D

jstewismybastardson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
slightly random ... but Brisebois is on the TVA panel show Le Match ... I doubt they are trading Schneider or that Ducks had that much interest in him

Ex NHLer Patrice Brisebois reported that a trade is in the works that would send C.Perry to #Canucks for Raymond, Schneider, Ballard. #Ducks

According to Brisebois, Perry recently told some Nuck players that he would be ''joining them soon''

:noidea:

filosofy29

Back
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow... You'd actually let those guys go? Hmm..

Reluctantly yes. And for the above trade, yes.

Pavs is awesome, but he really falters (like clockwork) against faster teams with good defense. He disappears completely against the Canucks and the Blackhawks. I'd love to trade Thornton every day of the week (but he's DWil's legacy as a GM), but he and Marleau have NMC's, so they ain't going anywhere. Douglas Murray is the same as Pavs. Excels against the bigger, slower teams, but gets eaten alive by Toews, Kane, Kesler, etc.

Morrow is a rough and ready guy who goes to the front of the net. He also would improve Brent Burns game in my humble opinion on the PP. Burns precipitous drop off in goals (in my humble opinion) is due to the Sharks lack of net front presence (AKA - Balls). Fiddler gives the Sharks some 3rd line depth (Handzus, McGinn, Fiddler would be a good one). I think Morrow would look good on the wing with Couture and Clowe. The top line could be Marleau, Thornton and Havlat. Also, I fucking loathe Robidas (see Dash), but he's a decent puck mover and he can skate a lot better than Murray and he still plays with an edge. I think he'd be much more of a thorn in the side of the Canucks and Blackhawks sides.

It would be painful, but I'd do it in a heartbeat.

esls79

I am?
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
slightly random ... but Brisebois is on the TVA panel show Le Match ... I doubt they are trading Schneider or that Ducks had that much interest in him

Ex NHLer Patrice Brisebois reported that a trade is in the works that would send C.Perry to #Canucks for Raymond, Schneider, Ballard. #Ducks

According to Brisebois, Perry recently told some Nuck players that he would be ''joining them soon''

:noidea:

I think he could be referring to the Canucks all stars - as in joining them soon in Ottawa.

I think Breeze by missed this one...

jstewismybastardson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think he could be referring to the Canucks all stars - as in joining them soon in Ottawa.
I think Breeze by missed this one...

this is what someone on twitter surmised

Brisebois > former Don Meehan client
maxim lapierre > current Don Meehan client and former Corey Perry teammate

/just sayin