• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I Love Trades: Rumor Time

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1
hm, jvr in the list of top 6 forwards that could be available... interesting

he was such a monster in the playoffs... seems kind of quiet this year.
what happened?

sabresfaninthesouth

Lifelong Cynic
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the Sabres are selling Myers makes no sense.

I expect Derek Roy, Robyn Regehr, Jordan Leopold & Brad Boyes to be available though. The problem is other than Boyes the players above have at least 1 season left on their contracts after this season. No team is going to acquire Leino unless it's something like Ballard for Leino straight up.:D:

Regehr has an NMC, so I would take him off the likely list. Would add Hecht to the Sabres available list though.

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
he was such a monster in the playoffs... seems kind of quiet this year.
what happened?

who knows.. he even had a shot at hartnell's role to start the season.. didn't do much with it, tore something in his abdomen and hasn't been the same since.. then of course the concussion

when he's willing to go to the dirty area, he scores goals.. but he very rarely goes there, and most of the time just takes the puck and drives wide (mostly to no avail)

he's a power-forward that plays soft.. if he could grow a pair he'd be dominant (ie last years playoffs)

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mike Samuelsson to the wings ... Yay or nay on that rumo(u)r, wings fans?

IPostedWhat

I'm So High Right Now
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nolan Imsande
@NolanImsande Nolan Imsande
Rumors of an Evander Kane for PK Subban swap. NHL has to check the rule book to see if they can trade a black player for a black player.

:L

pixburgher66

I like your beard.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nolan Imsande
@NolanImsande Nolan Imsande
Rumors of an Evander Kane for PK Subban swap. NHL has to check the rule book to see if they can trade a black player for a black player.

:L

Hah. If that rumor has any validity, I don't see it being good for Mr. Kane. Montreal ruins young players many times, and seeing as he's already ticked off one fan base somehow (still not sure about that), I'm sure he'll find it quite easy to tick of Habs fans.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hah. If that rumor has any validity, I don't see it being good for Mr. Kane. Montreal ruins young players many times, and seeing as he's already ticked off one fan base somehow (still not sure about that), I'm sure he'll find it quite easy to tick of Habs fans.

I think its just a joke.

pixburgher66

I like your beard.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
canucks fans have been talking about it since Booth was acquired but

Expect Canucks to see if anybody loves Raymond

btw ... Botchfords a wordsmith

What do you think the selling price will be on him though? I mean, the Nucks are buyers, not sellers...why give up depth? Teams looking to acquire him would more likely be contenders in need of depth as well. He'd be a rental regardless of where he went. And it's a rather affordable cap hit.

jstewismybastardson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What do you think the selling price will be on him though? I mean, the Nucks are buyers, not sellers...why give up depth? Teams looking to acquire him would more likely be contenders in need of depth as well. He'd be a rental regardless of where he went. And it's a rather affordable cap hit.

he wouldnt be a rental ... hes rfa

the canucks would be selling him to buy different depth ... he is surplus parts right now ... (read the article) they have alot of his type of player/finesse and not enough grit that can play. And as Botchford states, him being on the 3rd line renders the honey badger toothless

i really dont know what the market is for him

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

the canucks would be selling him to buy different depth ... he is surplus parts right now ... (read the article) they have alot of his type of player/finesse and not enough grit that can play. And as Botchford states, him being on the 3rd line renders the honey badger toothless

I was exchanging tweets this morning with botchford regarding Travis Moen (canucks are in hot pursuit) and asked him what Raymond would fetch, he generally answers all my tweets but ignored that one so maybe even he doesn't know.

I would like defensive depth for him if possible. not a top 4 but a generally solid 5 Dman and a pick

what I mean is I don't think he could fetch a top 4 dman.

pixburgher66

I like your beard.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Thanks, didn't consider RFA. I'd take him if I were a GM. For a depth D + late round pick perhaps. Though that may be much for a guy on the third line.

jstewismybastardson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks, didn't consider RFA. I'd take him if I were a GM. For a depth D + late round pick perhaps. Though that may be much for a guy on the third line.

i think he is a top 2 line guy on alot of non-contending teams

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

you can have ballard to so we can get a better dman :D

pixburgher66

I like your beard.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i think he is a top 2 line guy on alot of non-contending teams

For sure, and like was said, it takes away some of his ability being that far down. He'd be a perfect Blysma system player IMO. He take TKs spot...Lord knows he's not doing anything.

you can have ballard to so we can get a better dman :D

Ummmm...pass? Hahah. The Pens seriously do have a surplus of defensemen it seems, especially with the depth we have at the AHL level. I don't see them giving up one of our rotating 5-6-7 (Niskanen, Lovejoy, Engelland) without picking up another. But hey, Gill to PIT rumors were the hot item last week.

jstewismybastardson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For sure, and like was said, it takes away some of his ability being that far down. He'd be a perfect Blysma system player IMO. He take TKs spot...Lord knows he's not doing anything.

just trying to understand what the bold means>? are you saying because hes a third line guy right now with the canucks explains his lack of production? because he's playing with Coho (who has worked himself into ROY consideration) and Hansen who is all purpose

i honestly dont know what his market value is because while i think he can play top 6 on a non contending team out there ... i think, given time, the team that acquires him will see he has hands of stone lol