• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I hope Michael Sam flames out in the NFL

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's going to have a say whether to veto or approve cameramen following him... a network here n there can pitch all these offers/ideas but they can't follow through on them without his consent.

he may not initially asked for this, but he's condoning to it which contradicts his earlier words/statement from beforehand.

Of course he has the final say, but if he was harassed with offers, and then saw the big paycheck that he is not getting through football yet... How can you blame him?? If you can understand why he is being contradictory isn't it more acceptable... My point is that I don't think it is the contradictory that is bothering anyone, it is the media attention...

Maybe he is an evil genius, and purposely came out knowing that he would be bigger than Clowney and manziel...

Also, if giving enough time with the media, everyone is going to be contradictory a little, and I am sure that he is being told what to say most of the time... I am just not convinced that anyone can be that cliché...

joshuar56

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's some petty mother fuckers in this thread...

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's some petty mother fuckers in this thread...

I hope he does find himself a nice young man......I mean that.

But he isn't gonna reproduce, because guess what.......being gay isn't natural and there is nothing that 2 gay people can naturally do together.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of course he has the final say, but if he was harassed with offers, and then saw the big paycheck that he is not getting through football yet... How can you blame him?? If you can understand why he is being contradictory isn't it more acceptable... My point is that I don't think it is the contradictory that is bothering anyone, it is the media attention...

Maybe he is an evil genius, and purposely came out knowing that he would be bigger than Clowney and manziel...

Also, if giving enough time with the media, everyone is going to be contradictory a little, and I am sure that he is being told what to say most of the time... I am just not convinced that anyone can be that cliché...

I don't think you can "blame him" for taking the money. It's just that doing so, if the case, will lead to these speculations or judgement calls by us outsiders... Maybe it falls under the "damn if you do, damn if you don't"... again he needs to secure himself financially as any athlete would first and foremost...

And this is something he put on himself by delivering the statement of Sam the football player recognition over Sam the gay football player then months later, he's "cashing in" on his unique opportunity/path in which is centered around a journey of an openly gay athlete...

Well we were going to get the media attention with or without Oprah... ESPN, which I'm sure most of us view, can really go overboard for topics or the news of the day type stories.

whysies

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As evidenced by some of the retards ITT, there's still a lot of homophobia and ignorance in this world. I think pro football fans especially are not generally the type to love gay people and Oprah so it's not surprising to me to see the cess rise right out of the pool. But I think in a way he is blazing a trail, and that's a good thing. It doesn't seem like he has been 100% consistent, but for some silly reason I'm willing to look past that a bit because I think there might be a greater good that can come out of this, even if he does get compensated along the way.

I don't know what the best way to handle it would have been. I think coming out publicly was the right move. Should he have just put his head down from that point and said "No comment" to everything related to his sexuality? Maybe. But I don't think that's very realistic when getting hounded with questions, and its probably also not what he is being advised to do by people in his circle, people who are probably a lot smarter than him and who want him to be that trail blazer. Should he have turned down the documentary? Probably, if he just wants to make an NFL roster. But if that is a big longshot anyway and he really does wants to enlighten the public about the issue of a gay athlete in a major sport, I can see agreeing to do it.

Or maybe he is just a money grubbing hypocrite/faker. Fuck, I don't know.

joshuar56

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope he does find himself a nice young man......I mean that.

But he isn't gonna reproduce, because guess what.......being gay isn't natural and there is nothing that 2 gay people can naturally do together.

Natural compared to what? Humans do a lot of shit that isn't natural. Do you think choosing a significant other is any different?

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Natural compared to what? Humans do a lot of shit that isn't natural. Do you think choosing a significant other is any different?

Compared to everything that is natural.....

See, busting a nut actually has a purpose. It isn't by accident that a man's sperm looks for an egg to fertilize. Just so happens to be there isn't anything to fertilize inside a butthole.

joshuar56

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

See, busting a nut actually has a purpose. It isn't by accident that a man's sperm looks for an egg to fertilize. Just so happens to be there isn't anything to fertilize inside a butthole.

Do you masturbate?

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you masturbate?

Oh absolutely.....along with the many other unnatural things I do!

But ultimately, I am still looking to make a family one day. I'll have to give up masturbating for a few days in order to do that.....and it will have to be done with a woman.

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00

So I'm assuming you don't approve of hetero oral.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I couldn't give 2 shits if every single last one of you were gay.

All I was saying is, it isn't natural......and I don't know why people fight to make people think it is natural.

I love doing unnatural things! Fuck yea! Getting drunk sure as shit isn't natural.....but I don't go around parading trying to get people to feel bad for mw because I'm an alcoholic.

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I couldn't give 2 shits if every single last one of you were gay.

All I was saying is, it isn't natural......and I don't know why people fight to make people think it is natural.

I love doing unnatural things! Fuck yea! Getting drunk sure as shit isn't natural.....but I don't go around parading trying to get people to feel bad for mw because I'm an alcoholic.

No one is trying to make you feel bad for gay people because they're gay.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No one is trying to make you feel bad for gay people because they're gay.

I sure do hear a lot of pissing and moaing about gay couples getting rights and all this....

I really don't care if gays are married.....doesn't do anything to me. But they sure do act like victims.

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I sure do hear a lot of pissing and moaing about gay couples getting rights and all this....

I really don't care if gays are married.....doesn't do anything to me. But they sure do act like victims.

People may be trying to make you feel bad because other people are being bullied, harassed, or deprived of the same rights and opportunities. That's not the same as feeling bad because they are gay.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well anyone who bullies anyone for just being who they are when they aren't hurting anyone else, those people are the scum of the Earth.