• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I hope Michael Sam flames out in the NFL

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It pays to be gay.....

( I type that without vindication nor slander towards the lgbt community)

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wholeheartedly agree. He says he wants to be known as a football player but then acts opposite. I'm tired of his act already.

jonvi

La Familia Ohana
Hoopla Cash
$ 29,463.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No thank you. I saw all the flaming I want from the NFL when he was drafted in the 7th round.

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, he already has the flaming part down!! :lol:

Jikkle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
It's starting to look more and more like his coming out was a move of getting as much attention as possible rather than some courageous act.

He probably figured he could either be some fringe NFL player that nobody would think twice about or be a hero to the media and gay community by coming out as the first openly gay NFL player.

The sad part nobody in the media would dare call him out on any of this because of they fear of being called a bigot or being blacklisted in their profession.

whysies

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This post would have been better on the general board, it's just retard/troll bait.

Also, color me SHOCKED that Clyde doesn't like something and wants to complain about it on the Internet. Robotic agreeing is also SHOCKING and I would be SHOCKED if our village idiot doesn't derp his way into this thread before long.

whysies

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys realize that no matter what player did this it was going to be a huge story and the Oprahs of the world would chomp at the bit to make a TV movie about it, right? I mean shit, why wasn't anyone complaining about Michael Oher cashing in?

I fully get why crusty old homophobic men wouldn't like this but it's newsworthy for sure.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
...and not because he's gay or a Rams player. Apparently he just wants to be looked at as just a football player, and then there's this:

Oprah Wants to Make Miachael Sam a TV Star - Nation - Boston.com

8 part documentary. Yeah, go fuck yourself bro. :suds:

Well, he's just following the American business model; strike while you're hot. I see no issue with him taking advantage of the media's fascination with him. I guarantee I won't watch because I could not care less about Michael Sam's personal life but if people are willing to pay to watch him at home, more power to him.

clyde_carbon

Unfkwthble
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This post would have been better on the general board, it's just retard/troll bait.

Also, color me SHOCKED that Clyde doesn't like something and wants to complain about it on the Internet. Robotic agreeing is also SHOCKING and I would be SHOCKED if our village idiot doesn't derp his way into this thread before long.

I still don't even know who you are.

Glad you've become so fond of me though. :laugh3:

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

So do you have a rebuttal or just insults? I'm actually offended because I support your opinions quite often. What's wrong with my position?

whysies

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I still don't even know who you are.

Glad you've become so fond of me though. :laugh3:

Ah, "the stalker." Good one Clyde.

Look, I'm all in favor of you hiding your homophobia behind your "Get off my lawn!" "Don't ask, don't tell" libertarian angle, but don't shit up this board in the process. This stuff belongs in the cesspool for the mouth-breathers to feast upon, not here.

whysies

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So do you have a rebuttal or just insults? I'm actually offended because I support your opinions quite often. What's wrong with my position?

How does one "Act the opposite" of being a football player? By kissing a dude?

Jikkle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
You guys realize that no matter what player did this it was going to be a huge story and the Oprahs of the world would chomp at the bit to make a TV movie about it, right? I mean shit, why wasn't anyone complaining about Michael Oher cashing in?

I fully get why crusty old homophobic men wouldn't like this but it's newsworthy for sure.

I don't care if he cashes in but I just don't want to hear about "It's all about football" or what a courageous person he is.

If he really wanted to pave the way for future openly gay men than he should be trying to keep his head down as much as possible and focus on football.

If you don't want people to make a big deal out of an openly gay football player than don't make a big deal out of an openly gay football player.

jonvi

La Familia Ohana
Hoopla Cash
$ 29,463.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This stuff belongs in the cesspool for the mouth-breathers to feast upon, not here.

Oh shit...that's a "if you ain't maroon and gold, gtfo."

jonvi

La Familia Ohana
Hoopla Cash
$ 29,463.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Wow....I've watched me some football and ain't ever seen it on the field, locker room or press conference.

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If you had seen any of my previous posts you might not be so judgemental. My problem isn't that he is gay, it's that he is so and pretends that he isn't playing off of that. He said he wanted to be known as a football player and nothing more. Is he not being a hypocrite? You can't decide you want to be just a football player and then proceed to do everything to oppose that desire. It makes no sense, bro.

whysies

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you had seen any of my previous posts you might not be so judgemental. My problem isn't that he is gay, it's that he is so and pretends that he isn't playing off of that. He said he wanted to be known as a football player and nothing more. Is he not being a hypocrite? You can't decide you want to be just a football player and then proceed to do everything to oppose that desire. It makes no sense, bro.

What is he doing in opposition to that desire?

We are actually going to get on his case for the media jumping all over this story? Seriously? Do you guys exist in the real world?

1911Alaska

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If he was white would Oprah care enough to do this documenary?

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What is he doing in opposition to that desire?

We are actually going to get on his case for the media jumping all over this story? Seriously? Do you guys exist in the real world?

No one is making him do the documentary, are they?