• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I Hate To Say This, But My Knicks Should Trade Melo

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm convinced that the Dolans are running some kind of Kick back scheme that started with the hiring of Isiah Thomas.

There is no possible way a team came be managed this bad and it not be intentional.

Pastafazul

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He expected the 2016 Yankees to make and win the World Series also.

listen dumschitt, when you have a roster of all stars, making tons of money, you're dam right they better win it all! CLEARLY, you cannot see when you don't have the right coach, you have nothing! for example, look at the n y rangers, for the last 3 to 5 years they have been a contender, Y u ask you knucklehead, because they have talented players and 1 of the best coaches in hockey... what is it that you don't understand?

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
listen dumschitt, when you have a roster of all stars, making tons of money, you're dam right they better win it all! CLEARLY, you cannot see when you don't have the right coach, you have nothing! for example, look at the n y rangers, for the last 3 to 5 years they have been a contender, Y u ask you knucklehead, because they have talented players and 1 of the best coaches in hockey... what is it that you don't understand?

Personal attacks are not allowed on here

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Coaches in pro sports just do not have as much impact as you think.

The best of the best certainly do, and bad coaches can make their team worse. The vast majority fall in the middle of the bell curve and have little real impact.

Coach talent matters far more in high school and college.

Pastafazul

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Coaches in pro sports just do not have as much impact as you think.

The best of the best certainly do, and bad coaches can make their team worse. The vast majority fall in the middle of the bell curve and have little real impact.

Coach talent matters far more in high school and college.

of course, and i agree with this, however, enough is enough. athletes today , most of them have taken advantage, discipline MUST be brought back. coaches must take the game back or all major sports will suffer in future, thats a fact!.... Rose's disappearing act must NEVER be tolerated!

David_son

I'm so confused
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will have to agree. I would love to trade Melo but only a contending team would take him. Cavs Clippers possibly Celtics and Raptors. So the most you are going to get for him are a couple of first and maybe a so so prospect type player. Then you have to contend with who will Melo agree to go to.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will have to agree. I would love to trade Melo but no one is stupid enough to take him. Cavs Clippers possibly Celtics and Raptors. So the most you are going to get for him are a couple of first and maybe a so so prospect type player. Then you have to contend with who will Melo agree to go to.

FIFY:whistle:

David_son

I'm so confused
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I think I might have missed typed. I dont think no one is stupid enough to take him but most wont. They will have to be a title contender like the Cavs Raptors or maybe even the Rockets.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh ha ha ha ha I see what you did there... you edited.

Seriously, I just don't think Carmelo is a player a team has or wants if they want good ball movement. As an expiring contract, however that is possible because the 2018-19 is a player option that few players will pick up when traded to a bad team. The good news is Derrick Rose is gone this summer and can be replaced. If Phil Jackson could pick up a really good player that will play with Carmelo, they might be able to do something Denver did with Carmelo and Ray Allen - that was a pretty good combination and they might have gotten to the finals if hadn't been for the Lakers.