• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I GUARANTEE a Chiefs Super Bowl victory

Tomhusker

The Original Husker+ Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 271.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There was a time when I had to work at key moments. Initially my idea was a small bi-colour 5" travel TV that could pick up off rabbit ear antenna live feeds. I could see the Stanley Cup playoffs. Was fine until many others wanted to see too and the boss walked in.

I became an early VCR owner. A big fucking JVC top loader with a cable remote! But the wife had to change channels to the second game if there was one and I wasn't there and she fucked up many times. Plus being on tape meant I had to wait till it was done before I could watch. So I bought a second VCR.

The bigger problem was asshole workmates without a VCR going out of their way to tell me scores.

Anyway if recording and total media blackout is an option I'd do that. I wait until the Super Bowl is at least 1/2 over before I even start to watch the recording.

It will be my first official night on the job after training. The comm center I'll be in will have it on one of the tvs, but I'm sure they would not appreciate me focusing on the game instead of the air rescue crews and aircraft that I'm dispatching.
I'll find a middle ground I'm sure.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just win baby.

You got two by doing similarly plus a couple of miracles. Three If you include "Wide left".

So you know the drill.

That’s right, unlike you, I just give the credit to those most deserving for wins, and the last time Brady hoisted a trophy, BB was the one he should thank

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Big Ken predictions and Mrs chaney predictions in the same thread?

This is a truly amazing time. Big Ken has been picking against the Chiefs for years.

Big Ken said “I love Tom Brady” in 4 paragraphs

that’s a unique talent

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's apparent that you know nothing at all about the Buccaneers.

They have the #1 Run defense in the NFL. They have the sixth overall rated defense. They led the NFC in sacks with 48. JPP had 17.5 of those.
The run defense gives up 77.6 yards a game. 3.43 yards per rush. They held Alvin Kamara to 87 yards.

The Chiefs don't have anything close to Kamara. The Bucs will get to Mahomes.

The Bucs are playing on their home turf.

The Chiefs defense isn't a problem for Tom Brady. The Chiefs big problem is that Brady is going into this gunfight with loaded gun. The Chiefs won't be able to do their typical grabbing and holding because the WRs are faster than the DBs and shirt will be stretched out too far to miss. The nail in coffin is also in Tampa Bay. The blade across the jugular, Rob Gronkowski.

Real score: Buccaneers 41 Chiefs 27 Only if Mahomes plays the entire game.

So the guy that’s 25-1 in his last 26 starts is the one in trouble?

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I believed in jinxes then I wouldn't actually believe that I had enough mojo to reverse jinx someone who is continuously wrong like the original poster.

This was my preseason Super Bowl matchup. I don't really have one team as significantly more talented than the other but they also dont really matchup well with each other. I have no read on this game at all.
Which might make for a great SB.

Both teams are expected to have great offense.
Usually when that happens you get a defensive battle. Don't expect Rams / Pats type of game but don't take the over either!

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Which might make for a great SB.

Both teams are expected to have great offense.
Usually when that happens you get a defensive battle. Don't expect Rams / Pats type of game but don't take the over either!
I do think there is an outside possibility we might see something like the recent Pats/Eagles Super Bowl where neither defense could stop the other offense. If Brady plays his best, and Gronk shows up, and Antonio Brown shows up, and Mike Evans is there, they have 2 very good olinemen, a halfway decent RB, a deep threat WR, Chris Godwin in the mix. Thats almost a pro bowl offense if they play to their potential. Mahomes has the Hill and Kelce show. Oline is garbage but the running backs if healthy are decent. Sammy Watkins in the mix. Multiple deep threats.

Both teams actually have similar talent levels on their dline imo. Bucs way more talented at LB, Chiefs have a more talented secondary. So the teams have different types of holes on their defenses. I think I saw a stat, too, where the Bucs had the worst kickoff coverage unit in football. Chiefs kicker misses a lot of extra points.

There are so many volatile elements to this that its difficult to judge. The Chiefs really did dominate early on in their meeting this year but once the Bucs adjusted they controlled the rest of the game. For me, this is a very, very similar game to the NFC Championship game between the Packers and Bucs. I think the difference here is that maybe if the Chiefs get a secondary player 1 on 1 deep then maybe he does a bit better than Kevin King. Although maybe not. Maybe Mahomes runs in the TD if he gets a chance at the end. Although maybe not if his toe is bothering him. Andy Reid definitely doesn't kick a FG at the end, though. You get the gist, though. Bucs playing a potent offense with an MVP level QB and it comes down to which team makes plays at the end. Or at least thats how I see the matchup.

Wazmankg

Half Woke Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll be surprised if KC doesn't win by a couple of scores. I hope it's a good game, but I think there's a better chance it will be basically over by the time the 4th quarter rolls around.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do think there is an outside possibility we might see something like the recent Pats/Eagles Super Bowl where neither defense could stop the other offense. If Brady plays his best, and Gronk shows up, and Antonio Brown shows up, and Mike Evans is there, they have 2 very good olinemen, a halfway decent RB, a deep threat WR, Chris Godwin in the mix. Thats almost a pro bowl offense if they play to their potential. Mahomes has the Hill and Kelce show. Oline is garbage but the running backs if healthy are decent. Sammy Watkins in the mix. Multiple deep threats.

Both teams actually have similar talent levels on their dline imo. Bucs way more talented at LB, Chiefs have a more talented secondary. So the teams have different types of holes on their defenses. I think I saw a stat, too, where the Bucs had the worst kickoff coverage unit in football. Chiefs kicker misses a lot of extra points.

There are so many volatile elements to this that its difficult to judge. The Chiefs really did dominate early on in their meeting this year but once the Bucs adjusted they controlled the rest of the game. For me, this is a very, very similar game to the NFC Championship game between the Packers and Bucs. I think the difference here is that maybe if the Chiefs get a secondary player 1 on 1 deep then maybe he does a bit better than Kevin King. Although maybe not. Maybe Mahomes runs in the TD if he gets a chance at the end. Although maybe not if his toe is bothering him. Andy Reid definitely doesn't kick a FG at the end, though. You get the gist, though. Bucs playing a potent offense with an MVP level QB and it comes down to which team makes plays at the end. Or at least thats how I see the matchup.
LOL. I was looking at the Pats/ Eagles game the way you are at this. Cost me all my V-cash

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

“A bit better than Kevin King”

lmao

I’ve never seen a corner responsible single handedly for a playoff loss in my life like that

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
“A bit better than Kevin King”

lmao

I’ve never seen a corner responsible single handedly for a playoff loss in my life like that
Sorenson is definitely 'that guy' in the Chiefs secondary. More scrappy than good. I wouldn't be shocked if the Bucs just game planned around getting him isolated on literally anyone because even the Bucs 3rd or 4th option is better than Sorenson.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorenson is definitely 'that guy' in the Chiefs secondary. More scrappy than good. I wouldn't be shocked if the Bucs just game planned around getting him isolated on literally anyone because even the Bucs 3rd or 4th option is better than Sorenson.

Sorenson is one of those guys that make me scratch my head and think “how does this guy hang around on a great team so long”

it’s something intangible, leadership, etc

I don’t get it

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorenson is one of those guys that make me scratch my head and think “how does this guy hang around on a great team so long”

I don’t get it
The Chiefs love their dime packages and you need a lot of safeties to make that work.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I don’t get it
If we're being honest, the Chiefs defense really hasn't ever been all that great as of late. Sorenson is probably better than Armani Watts whose only contribution to the playoffs, to my knowledge, was mishandling the onside kick against the Bills on special teams. Sorenson is also the 'third' safety on the team so its not like the Chiefs feature him. Opponents just find him because they want no part of the Honey Badger and Thornhill plays centerfield. I'd personally like to see Thornhill cover Gronk but he has been hurt for the past year and they don't use him aggressively because for most of the year he was a step slow. I do think Thornhill had a good game against the Bills, though, but honestly I'm not sure how good he actually is at this juncture.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
O/u .5 rushing yards for yom brady....
O/u 19 rushing yards for mahomes...

like the over Brady, he seems to run into a sneak a lot

Mahomes too actually, that pass rush is gonna force him to get out a lot