• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I GUARANTEE a Chiefs Super Bowl victory

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gronk's a flake and Amendola's fragile.

BB don't need no stinkin' Gronkendola.....
When was the last game a team got Gronked? seems like s long time ago

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tom still owes BB 2 for those Giants disasters
BB all ready got paid by Mara for throwing the 2 SB losses. How do you let Geno Smith's backup throw TD's late in both SB , after Brady gave them leads in both late. I knew Belichick was a cheater, and a liar for not playing Butler, and not looking people in the eyes when he talks. But now a thief, robbing Kraft wtf. I guess when Kraft called him a Schmuck for taping the Jets and costing Kraft 1st round picks, and a black eye, he wanted to get his revenge and get paid

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BB all ready got paid by Mara for throwing the 2 SB losses. How do you let Geno Smith's backup throw TD's late in both SB , after Brady gave them leads in both late. I knew Belichick was a cheater, and a liar for not playing Butler, and not looking people in the eyes when he talks. But now a thief, robbing Kraft wtf. I guess when Kraft called him a Schmuck for taping the Jets and costing Kraft 1st round picks, and a black eye, he wanted to get his revenge and get paid

That’s what it must be

not the 30 combined points the “GOAT” put up in those 2 games

just be thankful for BB, and not so much the guy sent home in his building last season by Ryan Tannehill

DetroitDevil

Consoles are for ages 3 and up & broke adults.
Supporting Member Level 2
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
6-0 Buccs

Brady throws 3 more picks
Gets full credit for win
Translation: i swear to god its all bill belichick... hes a system qb nothing more!

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Said it on this board for years
Most “Patriot” fans were just Brady fans and always hated the team....no one leads that charge harder than you pal....not a good look

I have been watching the Pats since mid 70's and started going to their games in late 70's with my 2 older bros. Went to the shitty Schaefer stadium and whacky owners the Sullivans. Saw the 1-15 and 2-14 seasons. Little glimmer in 85 but then stomped out by Da Bears .and some hope with Parcells and Bledsoe taking Pats to SB in 96, but too much Favre and Desmond. Then Pete Carrol takes over and doesn't have a losing season in 3 years and takes them to the playoffs twice. Kraft makes the move and brings BB in and I see a 5-11 season and then 0-2 with their franchise QB, who had decent success and talk here in NE was that unless things changed, Kraft was going to blow out Bill. Bledsoe gets injured and the rest is history. I have always and always will be a Patriots fan , and know who stirred the drink here, and sure as shit wasn't Bill as shown by his lackluster record with any other QB. But you being an outsider and will defend your old DC, know more than me, who has been thru 45 seasons with this team. I get it , success breeds contempt. I support NE and also will root for Brady wherever he goes and now his the 7-9 TB in the SB, making Arians look like a great coach, just like he did with Bill. You could put a mannequin at coach if you have a Brady, Jordan or Gretzky leading your team. Hope you enjoy your TB12 jersey

black francis

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
kansas city chiefs football GIF by SHOWTIME Sports

do you know why andy reid has a mustache?

to cover up the stretch marks

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have been watching the Pats since mid 70's and started going to their games in late 70's with my 2 older bros. Went to the shitty Schaefer stadium and whacky owners the Sullivans. Saw the 1-15 and 2-14 seasons. Little glimmer in 85 but then stomped out by Da Bears .and some hope with Parcells and Bledsoe taking Pats to SB in 96, but too much Favre and Desmond. Then Pete Carrol takes over and doesn't have a losing season in 3 years and takes them to the playoffs twice. Kraft makes the move and brings BB in and I see a 5-11 season and then 0-2 with their franchise QB, who had decent success and talk here in NE was that unless things changed, Kraft was going to blow out Bill. Bledsoe gets injured and the rest is history. I have always and always will be a Patriots fan , and know who stirred the drink here, and sure as shit wasn't Bill as shown by his lackluster record with any other QB. But you being an outsider and will defend your old DC, know more than me, who has been thru 45 seasons with this team. I get it , success breeds contempt. I support NE and also will root for Brady wherever he goes and now his the 7-9 TB in the SB, making Arians look like a great coach, just like he did with Bill. You could put a mannequin at coach if you have a Brady, Jordan or Gretzky leading your team. Hope you enjoy your TB12 jersey

Zero times

that’s how many times Gretzky and Jordan completely sucked in the biggest games on the biggest stages

one whole week ago, Tom Brady turned in the worst 2nd half you will ever see in a title game, doing everything possible to send his team home, but his defense bailed him out time and time again

the last time Tom Brady hoisted a Lombardi trophy, Jared Goff was the only thing stopping him from being the worst player on the field that day, while that shitty coach he was carrying was holding the best offense in the NFL to 3 whole points in a Super Bowl

that’s just the most recent.
please don’t insult MJ and the Great one again

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Zero times

that’s how many times Gretzky and Jordan completely sucked in the biggest games on the biggest stages

one whole week ago, Tom Brady turned in the worst 2nd half you will ever see in a title game, doing everything possible to send his team home, but his defense bailed him out time and time again

the last time Tom Brady hoisted a Lombardi trophy, Jared Goff was the only thing stopping him from being the worst player on the field that day, while that shitty coach he was carrying was holding the best offense in the NFL to 3 whole points in a Super Bowl

that’s just the most recent.
please don’t insult MJ and the Great one again
You should be grateful to Brady for saving Belichicks ass. Poor guy gets fired as HC in Cleveland, and goes running back to Parcells as DC. Parcells gets him the job as HC for the Jets and he resigns after 1 day, wonder where McDaniels learned that leaving a team flat move? In Bledsoe didn't get hurt, BB would most likely be in Dallas as a DC for Big Tuna, unless they had their mishap before tem, not sure when their relationship soured? I'm glad it worked out, Brady brought his system , and the rest is history. Being a middle aged guy too , I didn't want BB getting fired again as a HC. I wonder why great coaches like Walsh had a successful coaching tree and BB\s guys well, you know, they didn't have Brady as QB, and didn't turn out too well. I hope Joe Judge works out for your Giants or he is welcome back, seeing Patricia is coming back

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You should be grateful to Brady for saving Belichicks ass. Poor guy gets fired as HC in Cleveland, and goes running back to Parcells as DC. Parcells gets him the job as HC for the Jets and he resigns after 1 day, wonder where McDaniels learned that leaving a team flat move? In Bledsoe didn't get hurt, BB would most likely be in Dallas as a DC for Big Tuna, unless they had their mishap before tem, not sure when their relationship soured? I'm glad it worked out, Brady brought his system , and the rest is history. Being a middle aged guy too , I didn't want BB getting fired again as a HC. I wonder why great coaches like Walsh had a successful coaching tree and BB\s guys well, you know, they didn't have Brady as QB, and didn't turn out too well. I hope Joe Judge works out for your Giants or he is welcome back, seeing Patricia is coming back

That’s all good and fun. I just know Brady has been fantastic in many huge games, and responsible for tons of winning in NE. And I also know he was not very special in many huge games, and was on the fortunate end of a lot of winning cause of the greatness of BB. Fans that worship Brady will just never embrace that it was a perfect combination. Winning a SB while throwing for 140 yards vs the Eagles, or winning one while putting up 13 points vs the Rams, time and time again seeing his defense shutting down unstoppable offenses like the greatest show on turf, so many Peyton led offenses.

do you know that in Tom Brady’s career, he has played with a defense that finished outside the top 10 just 3 times

And Aaron Rodgers played with a defense that finished inside the Top 10 just 3 times

you can call the Buccs a 7-9 team if you want, both Brady and fans that really follow the game know that was as talented a roster as any in the NFL, they had a QB that turned it over an in fathomable 30+ times. Only the Brady loving media paints this SB as some impossible accomplishment, it’s the best roster in the NFL. And Brady deserves a ton of credit for pushing them over the top, but outside of Mahomes, Kelce and Hill, the Buccs are better everywhere else.

I’m not shitting on Brady as much as you’d like to think, I just know the greatness of BB, most coaches go 1-15 with the roster he just went 7-9 with.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That’s all good and fun. I just know Brady has been fantastic in many huge games, and responsible for tons of winning in NE. And I also know he was not very special in many huge games, and was on the fortunate end of a lot of winning cause of the greatness of BB. Fans that worship Brady will just never embrace that it was a perfect combination. Winning a SB while throwing for 140 yards vs the Eagles, or winning one while putting up 13 points vs the Rams, time and time again seeing his defense shutting down unstoppable offenses like the greatest show on turf, so many Peyton led offenses.

do you know that in Tom Brady’s career, he has played with a defense that finished outside the top 10 just 3 times

And Aaron Rodgers played with a defense that finished inside the Top 10 just 3 times

you can call the Buccs a 7-9 team if you want, both Brady and fans that really follow the game know that was as talented a roster as any in the NFL, they had a QB that turned it over an in fathomable 30+ times. Only the Brady loving media paints this SB as some impossible accomplishment, it’s the best roster in the NFL. And Brady deserves a ton of credit for pushing them over the top, but outside of Mahomes, Kelce and Hill, the Buccs are better everywhere else.

I’m not shitting on Brady as much as you’d like to think, I just know the greatness of BB, most coaches go 1-15 with the roster he just went 7-9 with.
Before Brady came along, I got to be friends with about half the team, they practiced 1/4 mile from my joint. Best were Slade, Timson, McGuinnest, Saab, Corwin Brown and Troy Brown to name a few. The only arrogant mofo was Ty Law, so didn't bother with the fuck. Then Gronk lived with my pal for a few years before he passed away at only 44. And all they wanted to do is go to Foxy Lady nightly. I root for Pats, always have, always will, but know who brought success here, and it's not that guy in sleeveless hoodies. I think I know NE and you know more about your team in Jersey. Been to a few games in the Meadowlands and must say the Giants fans were classy and the Jets fans were jagoffs

chappee11

Esteemed Colleague
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

“I’m not shitting on Brady as much as you’d like to think”. Hahahaha. Classic.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chiefs 48
Bucs 24

I like Tom and TB, but I don't think their defense will be able to handle that hot-to-trot KC offense.
I actually think things are looking up for the underdogs. They are playing at home and living in their own homes while the Chiefs aren't getting to town until Saturday I believe. They won't be rested and ready. Tampa just might sneak up on them.