• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I GUARANTEE a Chiefs Super Bowl victory

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That’s all good and fun. I just know Brady has been fantastic in many huge games, and responsible for tons of winning in NE. And I also know he was not very special in many huge games, and was on the fortunate end of a lot of winning cause of the greatness of BB. Fans that worship Brady will just never embrace that it was a perfect combination. Winning a SB while throwing for 140 yards vs the Eagles, or winning one while putting up 13 points vs the Rams, time and time again seeing his defense shutting down unstoppable offenses like the greatest show on turf, so many Peyton led offenses.

do you know that in Tom Brady’s career, he has played with a defense that finished outside the top 10 just 3 times

And Aaron Rodgers played with a defense that finished inside the Top 10 just 3 times

you can call the Buccs a 7-9 team if you want, both Brady and fans that really follow the game know that was as talented a roster as any in the NFL, they had a QB that turned it over an in fathomable 30+ times. Only the Brady loving media paints this SB as some impossible accomplishment, it’s the best roster in the NFL. And Brady deserves a ton of credit for pushing them over the top, but outside of Mahomes, Kelce and Hill, the Buccs are better everywhere else.

I’m not shitting on Brady as much as you’d like to think, I just know the greatness of BB, most coaches go 1-15 with the roster he just went 7-9 with.
Hey dude. You guys should write a book or something about these Tom travails. Maybe Hu can be the escribano and I’ll provide the cyder and ale for the long and dusty road that lies ahead. On the house, of course.

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The worst part about this SB for good NE fans like @sonnyblack65 snd others of course is that now we are Brady fans? Are longstanding Pats supposed to root for the Chiefs? Not that easy, is all I can say.

seattlefan75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean the last time they played Mahomes threw for almost 500 yards and 3 TDs and only won by a field goal

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The worst part about this SB for good NE fans like @sonnyblack65 snd others of course is that now we are Brady fans? Are longstanding Pats supposed to root for the Chiefs? Not that easy, is all I can say.

Of course you should cheer for Tompon, I just stick my nose in when that has to go hand in hand with throwing the GOAT coach under the bus, that’s all

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean the last time they played Mahomes threw for almost 500 yards and 3 TDs and only won by a field goal
Is it worth pointing out that the Chiefs were up by 17 going into the 4th quarter and just trying to run out the clock? Admittedly the Chiefs defense could have been a lot better but the game did end with the Chiefs having a 1st and 10 at Tampa Bay's 41.

There is an argument that the Chiefs simply outcoached Tampa at the beginning of the first game and once the Bucs adjusted they took over the game. I think if you're a Chiefs fan then you'd probably argue that the team was just on cruise control trying to end the game as quickly as possible. Title defense is tough as nails. The last team to put a good effort into it was your Seahawks with their Legion of Boom and they went 12-4 in the regular season.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That game was over in the 1st quarter, and if not for an uncharacteristic poor throw by Mahomes, Hardman was gone for a 95 yard TD that would have made it 31-10

KC took their foot off the gas, won’t happen Sunday

flyingelvis

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Easy for me. As a Pats fan, it's easy to root for Brady. The only time I don't is if the Bucs are playing the Pats.

As for this game, it all comes down to the Bucs defense. If they can get some stops or TOs, I like their chances.

It might come down to who has the ball last. Because both of these QBs are money in the clutch.

chappee11

Esteemed Colleague
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of course you root for Brady. As if rooting for the Chiefs is an option? We all saw Brady have his best season in at least 4-5 years. You don’t blame him for moving on. You blame the Pats’ management for mailing it in for Tom’s last year and not getting him anyone to throw to.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Easy for me. As a Pats fan, it's easy to root for Brady. The only time I don't is if the Bucs are playing the Pats.

As for this game, it all comes down to the Bucs defense. If they can get some stops or TOs, I like their chances.

It might come down to who has the ball last. Because both of these QBs are money in the clutch.

Mahomes drives KCFT for a late FG to put KCFT up by 1, 24-23.

But leaves Brady 1'45".

Brady drives for winning TD on last play of game, Bucs win 29-24.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exactly. They are getting rid of the Cleveland Indians name. And that’s about as vanilla as it gets. The Chiefs are doomed. Bring back the Kansas City Kings!!!

The Kansas City Dynasty would be ballsy and awesome

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If they're called the Kansas City Social Justice Warriors people will still come to the game. Heck, Mahomes loves ketchup and people in KC love him.

I do suspect that the crowd would yell out 'home of the Chiefs' for the next forty years no matter how much cancel culture takes ahold of everything.

RaZon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mahomes ability to make something out of off script plays will be the difference in the game. Brady is great but has no escapabiity that will hurt in this game.

Chiefs 27 Buc's 21

When ya hear about Hill's "world class" speed, he is the only current NFLer that can be said about. With a few weeks of speed training he could run vs the worlds elite sprinters.