• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I don't understand Tom Brady...

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
HAHAHHA Okay, if cherry picking helps you have peace of mind, so be it.

Brady defenders will say ANYTHING to glorify him. It's almost unbelievable to watch it. Lynch runs that ball in and Brady isn't allowed on the plane home and retires immediately in disgrace. Instead, the INT and suddenly the chants of "GOAT!" are louder than ever. :L

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He says exactly 3 hours after he starts another himself...

yes, i know it's confusing because he also started one yesterday. I guess those don't count in Rock Math...

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brady defenders will say ANYTHING to glorify him. It's almost unbelievable to watch it. Lynch runs that ball in and Brady isn't allowed on the plane home and retires immediately in disgrace. Instead, the INT and suddenly the chants of "GOAT!" are louder than ever. :L

We stuck by him when the D blew the late leads in the 2 SB losses.I might still be behind him if he lost by 30+ to Seattle Nah! 6 SB's so far in his career is awesome, most by any QB. Love me some Brady

DHoey

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,893.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We stuck by him when the D blew the late leads in the 2 SB losses.I might still be behind him if he lost by 30+ to Seattle Nah! 6 SB's so far in his career is awesome, most by any QB. Love me some Brady
Bledsoe would have took em to 7

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if he didn't do anything why is he so afraid to talk? If I was him and I was innocent I'd be yelling it from any place I could. I know what you Patriot homers are going to say..."his lawyers are advising him". To anyone not looking at this from the Patriots side it's clear that he's guilty. It's so clear that even the owner said ok give me the penalty and give my qb a break. I believe it will get decreased...probably to 1 or 2 games but it doesn't change the fact that the Patriot homers on here and around the country are completely delusional if they believe Brady is innocent.

Trust me...I'm not a homer...Steelers have lost too many games to that mofo!

That said...he going to miss a couple of game at least in other words, he's going to pay a price...whether he ever admits anything or not is not going to change the public opinion of him...pro or con.

Now...personally I think he did know what was going on...to what degree in terms of PSI, etc. I can't be too sure about, but as long as he's not out there week 1...I can live with him keeping it zipped. On the flip...if he does beat this 100%, you can rest assured that he's going to tell RG something real good.

DHoey

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,893.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL. Bledsoe was huge in keeping the Patriots in New England. He was an exciting QB in this time but he had taken too many sacks by 2001.
I was just flippin' shit

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No one's started half as many as you and @Rock Strongo yet you guise consistently complain each time someone else starts one. :L

true he has... But he's not the only one starting threads about them and they haven't all been from Patriots fans (albeit a lot have been)

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
[

when the media is going to twist everything he says, why the fuck should he say anything? when he came out and talked about it leading up to the Super Bowl he got beaten senseless over it and it continues. better to just shut up.

This.

Also "don't be your own lawyer".

Bunkamania

ESPN Defector
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's too bad that the Patriots didn't just pay their fine and move on with life like the Vikings did. It would have saved everyone a lot of time.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
[when the media is going to twist everything he says, why the fuck should he say anything? when he came out and talked about it leading up to the Super Bowl he got beaten senseless over it and it continues. better to just shut up.

People don't like it when you look at them in the eye and lie to them...

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I think Elway went to 6 also but only won the last 2...

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
true he has... But he's not the only one starting threads about them and they haven't all been from Patriots fans (albeit a lot have been)

Reds, it has been NW and Rock who started most of these Pats are innocent threads and have highjacked just as many other topics with the same jargon....
I don't really care because I like the banter, but the truth is the truth and these guys are over the top with it...
I'm just waiting to see how it all shakes out and how many go into hiding afterward....
It's gonna be special,

laugh.gif

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's too bad that the Patriots didn't just pay their fine and move on with life like the Vikings did. It would have saved everyone a lot of time.

the Vikings got fined? I must have missed that newsflash.

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
People don't like it when you look at them in the eye and lie to them...

True but until there is more than suppositions, maybes and probably's he gets the benefit of the doubt like anyone else. Or like most people should. Right now I'm more concerned with Dez getting on the field than Brady.