• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I don't understand Tom Brady...

VikingsAD28

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if he didn't do anything why is he so afraid to talk? If I was him and I was innocent I'd be yelling it from any place I could. I know what you Patriot homers are going to say..."his lawyers are advising him". To anyone not looking at this from the Patriots side it's clear that he's guilty. It's so clear that even the owner said ok give me the penalty and give my qb a break. I believe it will get decreased...probably to 1 or 2 games but it doesn't change the fact that the Patriot homers on here and around the country are completely delusional if they believe Brady is innocent.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if he didn't do anything why is he so afraid to talk? If I was him and I was innocent I'd be yelling it from any place I could. I know what you Patriot homers are going to say..."his lawyers are advising him". To anyone not looking at this from the Patriots side it's clear that he's guilty. It's so clear that even the owner said ok give me the penalty and give my qb a break. I believe it will get decreased...probably to 1 or 2 games but it doesn't change the fact that the Patriot homers on here and around the country are completely delusional if they believe Brady is innocent.
Innocent?
I have said repeatedly, "not guilty as charged"
Of course his lawyers are telling him to clam up.
Can you not wait until the 23rd?

Reactions: BUD

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the vikings used sideline heaters to illegally alter the football last season.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought only Patriots fans start threads like this and only bring up deflategate

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought only Patriots fans start threads like this and only bring up deflategate
duh. thats what everyone says. its just us.

he must be a pats fan.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I give your post a "0.2"

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
[

when the media is going to twist everything he says, why the fuck should he say anything? when he came out and talked about it leading up to the Super Bowl he got beaten senseless over it and it continues. better to just shut up.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What does the best QB in the NFL need to talk about? He's bangin his wife, working out, and walking around town as Mr. Super Bowl Champion.

If he saw you, I suppose he could give you the ole GSAD. Is that what you'd like to hear? I bet you would.

Carnzo

Go Pats!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Have you ever been arrested? I have. The last / worst thing you can do is talk.
I know it is not quite the same situation but that is the way smart people handle it when charged with an "infraction".

Reactions: BUD

Tomhusker

The Original Husker+ Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 271.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What does the best QB in the NFL need to talk about? He's bangin his wife, working out, and walking around town as Mr. Super Bowl Champion.

If he saw you, I suppose he could give you the ole GSAD. Is that what you'd like to hear? I bet you would.

Who said anything about Payton Manning?

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who said anything about Payton Manning?

He's so great , but his name is Peyton. I agree with the "Dude" Rodgers is the best QB in the game, now time for him to step up in playoffs. Rodgers td/int is so good and his QBR, both best in history

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Pay attention.

Here's what Rodgers did against the Seahawks defense when he lost to them two weeks before Brady beat them...

19/34, 55.9%, 178 yards, 1 TD, 2 interceptions, 55.8 rating, and 5.24 ypa

Compare that to Brady's 4th quarter...

13/15, 86.7%, 124 yards, 2 TDs, 140.7 rating and 8.3 ypa

Clearly one guy shredded them when the season was on the line and one guy didn't.

Rodgers is good too though. Could even end the year better than Brady. But he wasn't better at the end of the 2014 season.

packerzrule

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 30.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pay attention.

Here's what Rodgers did against the Seahawks defense when he lost to them two weeks before Brady beat them...

19/34, 55.9%, 178 yards, 1 TD, 2 interceptions, 55.8 rating, and 5.24 ypa

Compare that to Brady's 4th quarter...

13/15, 86.7%, 124 yards, 2 TDs, 140.7 rating and 8.3 ypa

Clearly one guy shredded them when the season was on the line and one guy didn't.

Rodgers is good too though. Could even end the year better than Brady. But he wasn't better at the end of the 2014 season.

Yet Rodgers beat Brady straight up. Doesn't that account for something? If you want to get into a Team A beat Team B who beat Team C therefore Team A is better than Team C debate, I need to do a few hits off the bong to have the proper mind set for that.

Rodgers stats > Brady stats for 2014. Granted, I'm sure Rodgers would trade all of that for another ring, but that isn't what is being discussed here now is it?

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yet Rodgers beat Brady straight up. Doesn't that account for something? If you want to get into a Team A beat Team B who beat Team C therefore Team A is better than Team C debate, I need to do a few hits off the bong to have the proper mind set for that.

Rodgers stats > Brady stats for 2014. Granted, I'm sure Rodgers would trade all of that for another ring, but that isn't what is being discussed here now is it?

Brady was better in the playoffs. And that's why his team won and he got the ring.

Brady was also better in the redzone during the regular season.

I'm also counting the last thing both of them did in the 2014-2015 season. That's why Brady is #1.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

No one's started half as many as you and @Rock Strongo yet you guise consistently complain each time someone else starts one. :L

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brady was better in the playoffs. And that's why his team won and he got the ring.

I'm also counting the last thing both of them did in the 2014-2015 season. That's why Brady is #1.

He was atrocious. They won in spite of him. 3-yard dumps to the slot or INTs. It was one or the other. The Seahawks literally tossed them the Super Bowl because Brady was abysmal.

packerzrule

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 30.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

HAHAHHA Okay, if cherry picking helps you have peace of mind, so be it.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Because he did do something???:puzzled: And he's not "innocent"???:shrug: