• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I demand that Jay Z be banned from the NBA immediately

shitsho

Work Hard Play Hard
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see you clowns have degenerated into panty waste being unable to prove anything. The whole point is you need proof like being taped or admission of guilt which Sterling provided both. You clowns trying to find a Black man to burn at the stake is only a reflection of your bigotry regardless of if you realize it or not. Your mentality is "they got one of ours now lets get one of theirs". Only retarded pussies think like that. It must suck for you that you cant do anything about the situation but that pretty much is the point of you guys being cowards. You would never do anything. You are just a bunch of talkers. Whats funny is you cant even do that without looking like asses. The only person on this thread that had a conflicting idea that he was able to present intelligently was uncfan. The rest of you suck ass at getting your points across.

uncfan103

Not Banned
Hoopla Cash
$ 47,333.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not just the H word the C word as well. I lived in Cali all my life and pretty much live in an area where there are a good number of white kids I hear call each other that. Recently like maybe 5 years ago some of them call each other the N word. I had to stop the basketball game we were playing and talk to them about it.

Okay, well I guess that part of Cali is just different from most other parts of the country.

Also, do you understand it would be racist if Jay Z knew what the medallion meant, and it would be racist for someone to want a league for just blacks?

shitsho

Work Hard Play Hard
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okay, well I guess that part of Cali is just different from most other parts of the country.

Also, do you understand it would be racist if Jay Z knew what the medallion meant, and it would be racist for someone to want a league for just blacks?

Not only would it be racist but financially stupid as well. In both cases you would be limiting your consumer base.

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If he understood this tread would have died a long time ago.

uncfan103

Not Banned
Hoopla Cash
$ 47,333.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see you clowns have degenerated into panty waste being unable to prove anything. The whole point is you need proof like being taped or admission of guilt which Sterling provided both. You clowns trying to find a Black man to burn at the stake is only a reflection of your bigotry regardless of if you realize it or not. Your mentality is "they got one of ours now lets get one of theirs". Only retarded pussies think like that. It must suck for you that you cant do anything about the situation but that pretty much is the point of you guys being cowards. You would never do anything. You are just a bunch of talkers. Whats funny is you cant even do that without looking like asses. The only person on this thread that had a conflicting idea that he was able to present intelligently was uncfan. The rest of you suck ass at getting your points across.

1. Sterling didn't admit guilt, at least not that I'm aware of. But that's irrelevant.
2. Nobody is mentioning Larry Johnson and Jay Z just because Donald Sterling got got. Jay Z and Larry Johnson are being mentioned because it shows the double standard that exist. It's not that we are trying to "get" Larry Johnson, rather simply pointing out that there is a double standard that exists because depending on who believes what, what is and is not acceptable is different.

uncfan103

Not Banned
Hoopla Cash
$ 47,333.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If he understood this tread would have died a long time ago.

No, he hasn't said that. His only argument has been that maybe Jay Z wore it and had did not realize it was a medallion representing a racist organization. And, he's tried to defend Larry Johnson by saying that we are all misinterpreting Larry Johnson and that Larry Johnson did not want a league just for blacks.

uncfan103

Not Banned
Hoopla Cash
$ 47,333.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last thing I want to mention about this:

The N word should not be thrown around by anyone. The standards should not be different based on the race of the person using the word.

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, he hasn't said that. His only argument has been that maybe Jay Z wore it and had did not realize it was a medallion representing a racist organization. And, he's tried to defend Larry Johnson by saying that we are all misinterpreting Larry Johnson and that Larry Johnson did not want a league just for blacks.

are you montie's keeper or private secretary, he can answer for himself ,Im sure of it

shitsho

Work Hard Play Hard
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. Sterling didn't admit guilt, at least not that I'm aware of. But that's irrelevant.
2. Nobody is mentioning Larry Johnson and Jay Z just because Donald Sterling got got. Jay Z and Larry Johnson are being mentioned because it shows the double standard that exist. It's not that we are trying to "get" Larry Johnson, rather simply pointing out that there is a double standard that exists because depending on who believes what, what is and is not acceptable is different.

Yes he did admit it and its very relevant.

Clippers Owner Donald Sterling Admits His Voice Is On Recording, Banned For Life By NBA

Not only does it establish proof he said it, there is also the component of him feeling like its no big deal or that he is above punishment.

You dont have that same dynamic with Jay-Z or LJ. If you did then and only then would it be a double standard if nothing was done.

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Him wearing the medallion does not make him racist because you assume so. Him saying "a little bit" could mean anything. What did it mean to you? To me it sounds like he was either cautious because he smelled a setup or he really didn't care what it meant. Since I dont know him I can only guess which is the same thing you have the ability to do unless you know him.

No, he hasn't said that. His only argument has been that maybe Jay Z wore it and had did not realize it was a medallion representing a racist organization

You sure?

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

shitsho

Work Hard Play Hard
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last thing I want to mention about this:

The N word should not be thrown around by anyone. The standards should not be different based on the race of the person using the word.

Who told you that I why do you think that you get to set the "rules"? I feel like if I want to call my partner the N word and he is cool with that then its no ones business. Those are my rules and I don't let people dictate to me what I call my friend. The N word may mean one thing to you but I have found few white people understand what it means to Black people that use it with each other. The problem I have with that is that slavery has been over for a while. What a white person thinks is not of importance to me unless they happen to be my friend. This is not a rant at you but do you understand what I'm talking about?

shitsho

Work Hard Play Hard
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
are you montie's keeper or private secretary, he can answer for himself ,Im sure of it

Since he has an opposing opinion he can articulate with intelligence I dont think he can be considered my keeper. Maybe you should take notes and learn something.

UTVolCountry

(>',')> Laser_Mike_89
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Even if he's not racist, is it still too much to ask for to not wear the medallion necklace on courtside of an NBA game? :noidea: It's obviously a big deal and a lot peope find it offensive.

uncfan103

Not Banned
Hoopla Cash
$ 47,333.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I am not. And yes, he can and has answered for himself. Just trying to help the guy understand what Montsho has said. Do I need to apologize for trying to help people understand what he's trying to say?

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who told you that I why do you think that you get to set the "rules"? I feel like if I want to call my partner the N word and he is cool with that then its no ones business. Those are my rules and I don't let people dictate to me what I call my friend. The N word may mean one thing to you but I have found few white people understand what it means to Black people that use it with each other. The problem I have with that is that slavery has been over for a while. What a white person thinks is not of importance to me unless they happen to be my friend. This is not a rant at you but do you understand what I'm talking about?

:happyshake:

uncfan103

Not Banned
Hoopla Cash
$ 47,333.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Sure, use the word in private. IMO, using the word acknowledges that it is acceptable, but my guess is that you don't think it's appropriate unless it is being used by someone you approve of. That's my opinion on it. It's one hundred percent unacceptable for me to use the word. I don't want to get into a debate about it, just telling you how I feel.

uncfan103

Not Banned
Hoopla Cash
$ 47,333.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You sure?

That's what I have gotten out of this thread. He even said on the last page that it would be racist for Larry Johnson to say he wanted a league that was all black and he said it would be racist for Jay Z to wear the medallion if he knew what it was representing.