• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I demand that Jay Z be banned from the NBA immediately

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What point is that?

pointing-and-laughing.gif

"monstho, get the fuck up outta here you lame-ass honky" - Lamont

NickVT10

annnnnnnd its gone
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok, time to do real stuff. montsho, I would like to say it was a pleasure dealing with you but honestly I would be happier never having to deal with you or anyone with your thought process again.

Good to day to the rest.

shitsho

Work Hard Play Hard
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I feel like he'll learn more if he's open minded and listens to what people have to say. I'm not sure he cares what anyone has to say though.

I'm very open minded but you cant BS me. Someone telling me that something is racist because they think so is not a fact but just their opinion. If you cant provide proof I pretty much will disregard what you have to say as just that. An opinion.

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have seen white guys do it all the time.

You're a boldfaced liar.

No one uses that term and no one is offended by that term.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes its relative to perception. I think you labor under the illlusion that because you perceive something as racist everyone agrees with you. No one cares what you think and thats why Jay-Z and LJ will have no significant backlash. You powerless idiots have no majority.

In MSM and entertainment, you are right, it's a bunch of tards just like you. The real idiots are those lining up to lap their nutsweat such as yourself.

uncfan103

Not Banned
Hoopla Cash
$ 47,333.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have seen white guys do it all the time.

Where do you live? I have heard the used once in my life. I'm guessing where you live or the age of the people you heard use it has to do with the word. Maybe I'm just out of the loop though

Acrux

THEE Real Authoritay ©
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're a boldfaced liar.

No one uses that term and no one is offended by that term.

You sure it's not a trendy thing in CA? I mean.. The H's must be all over the place there... right?

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Uh oh. Nick is calling for heads to roll.

http://www.sportshoopla.com/forums/...-montsho-banned-SportsHoopla-immediately.html

uncfan103

Not Banned
Hoopla Cash
$ 47,333.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm very open minded but you cant BS me. Someone telling me that something is racist because they think so is not a fact but just their opinion. If you cant provide proof I pretty much will disregard what you have to say as just that. An opinion.

I see exactly where you are coming from. If you don't think Jay Z had any idea what the medallion was about and you don't think Larry Johnson was saying he wanted a league for just blacks that is fine. But I hope that you understand it would be racist if Jay Z knew what the medallion meant, and it would be racist for someone to want a league for just blacks.

shitsho

Work Hard Play Hard
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where do you live? I have heard the used once in my life. I'm guessing where you live or the age of the people you heard use it has to do with the word. Maybe I'm just out of the loop though

Not just the H word the C word as well. I lived in Cali all my life and pretty much live in an area where there are a good number of white kids I hear call each other that. Recently like maybe 5 years ago some of them call each other the N word. I had to stop the basketball game we were playing and talk to them about it.

shitsho

Work Hard Play Hard
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Uh oh. Nick is calling for heads to roll.

http://www.sportshoopla.com/forums/...-montsho-banned-SportsHoopla-immediately.html

Sounds like you and him both need to take a stand.

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The h word? The c word?

If you're going to make up these lies at least just type out honky and cracker:scratch: