• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I demand that Jay Z be banned from the NBA immediately

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
resized_kids-looks-forward-to-seeing-dad-this-weekend-he-cancels-to-hang-out-with-wigga-friends-bdbe0f.jpg

shitsho

Work Hard Play Hard
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
did you read where I said you have trouble with sarcasm?

Quit trying to act intelligent kid. It doesn't suit you.

I just saw where you punked out. Where were you being sarcastic?

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
True statement...1st time I met Mamba in downtown Portland at a pub he put me in a vice of a headlock and asked me, "Amber ale or a lager?" and promptly shoved a pastrami Reuben down my throat...very nice young fellow I thought.
:yahoo:

lol. We made it home without incident. That is the important part.

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just saw where you punked out. Where were you being sarcastic?

you ask if I am threatening you after I told you that you had missed sarcasm.

Now twice you have mentioned I have punked out. You are reaching for something that isn't there.

Kid, I shit bigger than you.

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why would you think its cool to be considered a devil? What is being taught to these kids that they would be that clueless?

That's not how these kids would think about it, they don't care. When I was a teenager I loved Judas Priest and it didn't bother me Rob Halford was gay because it didn't change the music or have an affect on my life. Whether Jay Z is racist or not white kids aren't going to care, the white kids that care are listening to Justin Beiber.

shitsho

Work Hard Play Hard
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's not how these kids would think about it, they don't care. When I was a teenager I loved Judas Priest and it didn't bother me Rob Halford was gay because it didn't change the music or have an affect on my life. Whether Jay Z is racist or not white kids aren't going to care, the white kids that care are listening to Justin Beiber.

Black kids aren't like that. Jay Z is Black so what makes you think he would risk trusting the dynamic you just explained?

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Black kids aren't like that. Jay Z is Black so what makes you think he would risk trusting the dynamic you just explained?

Because it's quite obvious...

shitsho

Work Hard Play Hard
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you ask if I am threatening you after I told you that you had missed sarcasm.

Now twice you have mentioned I have punked out. You are reaching for something that isn't there.

Kid, I shit bigger than you.

I mentioned you punked out because thats what you did. If you were being sarcastic like I originally thought why would my question about coffee bother you? I was unaware you measured or played with your shit. Thats a nasty habit but typical of the type of person you seem to be. I was also wondering how you know how big I am and why that would make a difference?

uncfan103

Not Banned
Hoopla Cash
$ 47,333.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wasn't accusing you of that. I was addressing the double standard argument I hear regarding the issue.

What is its true meaning to you as opposed to a Black person and are we even discussing the same word? This is where most people get lost. There are 2 different words with entirely different meanings depending on context and who is using them.

I'm not going to try to use my own words because I can't explain it any better than this: "It represents the centuries of bondage, the decades of terrorism, the long days of mass r*pe, the totality of white violence that birthed the black race in America".

But even if the word has a different context to you and represents something completely different, when being used in everyday language the meaning and power (that it has to you) that it could have is being lost.

My thoughts are that if the word has two contexts solely based on the person using them...it is a double standard. I guess that's not correct.

shitsho

Work Hard Play Hard
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not going to try to use my own words because I can't explain it any better than this: "It represents the centuries of bondage, the decades of terrorism, the long days of mass r*pe, the totality of white violence that birthed the black race in America".

But even if the word has a different context to you and represents something completely different, when being used in everyday language the meaning and power (that it has to you) that it could have is being lost.

My thoughts are that if the word has two contexts solely based on the person using them...it is a double standard. I guess that's not correct.

There are 2 words.

One would get a white person a funny look depending on the context to see what they meant.

The other would get a white person put in a coma.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have seen white guys do it all the time.

Calling Bullshit. Been white my whole life and have never called anyone honkey, never been called a honkey and can count on 1 hand the number of times I've heard anyone other than Richard Pryor use the word.:lol:

Banned 10x

aka Raindrop
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Calling Bullshit. Been white my whole life and have never called anyone honkey, never been called a honkey and can count on 1 hand the number of times I've heard anyone other than Richard Pryor use the word.:lol:

Ever been called a Cracka?

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The same for me as well. I have heard it in movies and maybe once outside of that. I think me and my brother called each other Honky while playing Madden because we were pissed at losing. Like "fuck you Honky!!!" Then we would start laughing. :lol:

Banned 10x

aka Raindrop
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The same for me as well. I have heard it in movies and maybe once outside of that. I think me and my brother called each other Honky while playing Madden because we were pissed at losing. Like "fuck you Honky!!!" Then we would start laughing. :lol:

MFW+title+_e1c3ae4d291a2018fa1c4e1e99ae4325.gif

shitsho

Work Hard Play Hard
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Calling bullshit. I seen and heard it numerous times. Who do you think I'm going to believe you or me?

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Montsho needs to lay off the crack cocaine en sech