• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I blame Suh and Rieff for the game

lionstop1

Top Notch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Theres absolutely no way a DT should've let Kyle Orton pass for 20 yards to set up a 58 yard FG. Good DTs dont allow those things. He isnt worth 10 bucks. How on earth did he get mauled over on the 2pt conversion? That nevr happens. Why didnt he block that FG either? We are 3-2 because of him.

Why didnt Riley Rieff pump up Henery before he kicked those FGs? He aint worth 10 bucks. If I were Henery I'd be pissed that nobody pumped me up for it.

Lmaoooooooooo

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can try to cover up Matt's bad performance in ten different ways. Still a smokescreen.

Kicker and OL flat out sucked. Would be the best defense of MAtt. You trying to blame it on defense giving up yards to Orton and having breakdowns late is weak.

Stafford had breakdowns early and often and late. I am trying really hard to not bash him because I am well aware the guy that just got cut is to blame. Just can not see how your bromance of Matt blinds you from any and all things he does wrong or right.?

lionstop1

Top Notch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know Stafford hasnt been playing great. Its just the over reacting that is so funny here.

gvsulaker82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
90 percent of this overreacting wouldnt exist if the guy made his FGS.

Gulf of Brazil

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,227.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
true. not 90%... but I will venture to say 65%+ would still have something negative to say and I'm in that group. he needs to consistently show improvement. it's been 5+ years now

gvsulaker82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Minus two. Its hard to count injury years as years, if he barely played. I have been pegged by tpaul as a negative, whiney bitch so I run with the best of em. But 90 percent wouldnt be Overreacting.hell, like I told tpaul I would probably be tempering others expectations if the lions won that game and advanced to 4-1.

Gulf of Brazil

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,227.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stafford had 10 starts in 2009 until his injury.. 3 starts in 2010 until his injury.. 66 starts in total.. K.. not 5+ years... but for damn sure 4+ years.. 16 games x 4 years + 64 games starting every game.. yeah, I am wrong though, on 5+ years

TwoCents22

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think its overreacting to say he sucked. It is to say he should be cut, but a realistic observation is not. I hope Stafford's play improves. He bought himself time with his 2011 season, but he's yet to prove it wasn't a fluke. There is no denying that.

If he keeps playing bad, he will get run out of town, Matt Schaub will tell you that.

Kreton

Former 5x UFC Champion
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My thoughts on Stafford are that he is consistent. He has always been able to throw the ball up and let CJ go get it. I cannot remember him being too good with anything outside of that. Matt needs to develop his game. He has a strong arm, and sometimes makes good decisions, but his accuracy is not great and sometimes those decisions are poor. Now he has had bad coaching for most or all of his career, and hopefully his new coaches help him improve on those areas. He still has plenty of potential.

Naughtymax

Internet MMA God
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I blame Obama. He is every bit as responsible for this disaster as he is for global warming, terrorism, and the economy. Where is Al Gore when we need him? A nation turns its lonely eyes to Al...

TwoCents22

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You think Obama would want to kick for us?

Old Lion

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I blame Obama. He is every bit as responsible for this disaster as he is for global warming, terrorism, and the economy. Where is Al Gore when we need him? A nation turns its lonely eyes to Al...

Hey Don't make fun of Al Gore. He invented football you know.

jdwills126

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know Stafford hasnt been playing great. Its just the over reacting that is so funny here.

Stafford is so bad. He just isn't so great.

I keep hearing he got them into position to win. And my take is a great QB gets them into the end zone not into position to win.

If Stafford gets them into the endzone instead of field goal range just 1 out of those 3 missed FGs they win. I want him to play like Brees, Manning, Brady, not Cutler.

I have been on the Stafford bandwagon and I really want to see him succeed but I am waiting for him to win these tough games. Unfortunately without CJ he looks lost.

ShadowJ20

I'm Batman
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stafford is so bad. He just isn't so great.

If Stafford gets them into the endzone instead of field goal range just 1 out of those 3 missed FGs they win. I want him to play like Brees, Manning, Brady, not Cutler.

Brady did need help with the kicker to win a few Super Bowls. And Stafford has scored touchdowns to win the game. It seems when he doesn't play well everyone forgets what good things he's done.

Kreton

Former 5x UFC Champion
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brady did need help with the kicker to win a few Super Bowls. And Stafford has scored touchdowns to win the game. It seems when he doesn't play well everyone forgets what good things he's done.

sometimes it is the quarterback making the throw sometimes it's the receiver making the catch.it really seems the last couple years have been more Calvin getting the ball in Stafford throwing the ball.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
.it really seems the last couple years have been more Calvin getting the ball in Stafford throwing the ball.

My only question would be -- who has Stafford been throwing the ball to in Detroit, that has went on and done anything in the NFL elsewhere?

I said in another thread -- Burleson was our #2 WR last year until his injury. He was cut by a team that had no WR's and he is a FA. Mike Thomas? Titus Young? Ryan Broyles? Kris Durham -- I think he is on the Titans practice squad.

It isn't as if he is throwing to who's who of WR in the NFL. When healthy, Tate and Calvin make a formidable duo. Unfortunately -- that hasn't been the case much.

I could see if players were leaving Detroit and producing elsewhere, but the guys he has been throwing to aren't.

TwoCents22

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My only question would be -- who has Stafford been throwing the ball to in Detroit, that has went on and done anything in the NFL elsewhere?

I said in another thread -- Burleson was our #2 WR last year until his injury. He was cut by a team that had no WR's and he is a FA. Mike Thomas? Titus Young? Ryan Broyles? Kris Durham -- I think he is on the Titans practice squad.

It isn't as if he is throwing to who's who of WR in the NFL. When healthy, Tate and Calvin make a formidable duo. Unfortunately -- that hasn't been the case much.

I could see if players were leaving Detroit and producing elsewhere, but the guys he has been throwing to aren't.

Is this coming from the guy who has been bashing the use of our #10 pick on another weapon for Stafford, when we already had Calvin, Tate, Reggie, Joique, and a good pair of TE's? Only one of those guys wasn't here last year.

lionstop1

Top Notch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im not saying that Stafford should lean on his kickers leg every game but sometimes it comes down to that. It just so happens that the team needed the help of their kicker and they couldn't get it done regardless of how shitty Stafford played. If the Lions were 5-0 people would praise the fact that we got into FG range to win the game. I just think people need to ease up a bit.

Rollingthndr

FantasyFootball Pessimist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I keep hearing he got them into position to win.

Getting them to a 51 yard field goal attempt with a kicker who has already missed two closer ones. Only the apologists can believe that is "getting them in position to win". lol