• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I am not Joiqueing around

Thruthefog

Can'tre Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can you point out what defense the Lions face that your giving Cooter KUDOS to? Lombardi was able to split witht the Packers too.

Chiefs defense 7th in yards and 3rd in points.
Packers defense 15th in yards and 12th in points.
Raiders defense 22nd in yards and points.
Eagles defense 30th in yards and 28th points.
Packers defense 15th in yards and 12th in points.
Rams defense 23rd in yards and 13 in points.
Saints defense 31st in yards and 32nd in points.
49ers defense 29th in yards and 18th in points.
Beads defense 14th in yards and 20th in points.

Lombardi didn't split with shit. His offense lasted one game against the Giants his first year. It's been shit ever since.

Stomp

Lions Homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Manny was our best lineman in 2015, imo.

Won't be in 2016. Just got cut.

Damn that is disappointing he was pretty good last year PFF graded him the 4th best center in the league

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn that is disappointing he was pretty good last year PFF graded him the 4th best center in the league
That's Ravioli Territory!

So long as his roster replacement isn't a High Motor guy, right?

Cut was the wrong way for me to put it earlier. And I've prolly thought Reif was our best Lineman at some point too. We'll see what becomes of him.

Old Lion

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is it just me or does it seem like LWMs posts are from 3 years ago?

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Easy Rob, Gandy hasn't seen that much fire in a long ass time. You might get him all boned up!!!!!!

Actually sparked up the desert the other day at work. Trying to run through the thicket and mesquite trees is a bitch with a Indian can on your back. Made me remember why I hated anything brush/forest fire related.

Do miss a good rocking house fire though. Suck a wiener, fugga.

LionsWhyMe

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,325.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're correct it doesn't mean shit. They may suck forever

Your wrong, it does mean something. Going 4-12 will have the fan base calling for Caldwell head once again and we'll be set back a year for the same ole cycle of new philosophy and schemes.

You were like me and one who wanted change so bad and got it. I'm happy with the change and will give it a chance. Makes a lot of sense to me. I wanted change and got it.

I was against the Wonder Twins hire way back on the CBS Board and got ganged up on. So, no I wasn't like you, you just woke up as all. There isn't anyone I know that didn't want the House Cleaning from Top to Bottom. It just took a lot longer for most to come around.

Look man I can't make you understand my feelings on how the OL scheme had plenty to do with the late surge and Cooter was part of that.

Nor can I make you understand the Lions are/were sandbaggers.

I also can't help it if you feel the two signings of scrubs that are camp bodies are boneheaded moves by Quinn. They're are not depth or potential starters, why you choose to look at them as bad moves when they will not be here Week one is beyond me. We apparently look at the game from two different perspectives.

Lamar Holmes wasn't all that good at protecting Matt Ryan, he's had injuries the past two years and we don't even play the Falcons this year. If your going to sign a guy that your planning on cutting anyway, then make it worth the while on picking something from them.

LionsWhyMe

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,325.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lombardi didn't split with shit. His offense lasted one game against the Giants his first year. It's been shit ever since.

Packers only put 7 points on the board, the Lions Offense offense were good for 10, like it or not it was enough for the win. Every win in the 11-5 season the defense only put points on the board in that Packers game.

LionsWhyMe

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,325.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is it just me or does it seem like LWMs posts are from 3 years ago?
Been beating the same drum for years.

Only three years? The fan base bitched about Mike Martz being pass happy and no running game. 2008 Jim Colletto was hired and Rod Marinelli's did the "Pound the Rock." Like the challenge I put forth to you guys in the past... whatever the fan base was bitching about, the Lions gave the fan base the downside. Sounds Crazy? Give it a try on past events and see if you can say it's a coincidence.

Chief602

Resident Wookie
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually sparked up the desert the other day at work. Trying to run through the thicket and mesquite trees is a bitch with a Indian can on your back. Made me remember why I hated anything brush/forest fire related.

Do miss a good rocking house fire though. Suck a wiener, fugga.

Was it as good as Galion Rd. when that bitch crowned over our heads????

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Lions are sandbaggers? That seems like a strange way of explaining the Lions. What are/were they sandbagging for?