• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I am not Joiqueing around

Old Lion

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He is Raiola without the the experience or nasty streak not a fan. Hopefully Manny has another year in him.

Manny was not good either. Swanson made a lot of mental mistakes. Tomlinson too. Not sure what Warfords deal is. I am hoping that Lombardi did not completely ruin these guys.

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Manny was not good either. Swanson made a lot of mental mistakes. Tomlinson too. Not sure what Warfords deal is. I am hoping that Lombardi did not completely ruin these guys.

They came together late. Played much better under Cooter's scheme. The two first year starters may have struggled with going from a failed scheme and going to a completely different scheme with new plays and assignments. With Swanson it was his techniques I didn't like. However learning one offense is hard for rookies, much less two in a season.

Old Lion

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They came together late. Played much better under Cooter's scheme. The two first year starters may have struggled with going from a failed scheme and going to a completely different scheme with new plays and assignments. With Swanson it was his techniques I didn't like. However learning one offense is hard for rookies, much less two in a season.

Alex Mack is available if you want to spend that kind of money. Would make Swanson the backup center or possiblly a starting guard.

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alex Mack is available if you want to spend that kind of money. Would make Swanson the backup center or possiblly a starting guard.

Be honest I would rather spend big on LT if money is to be spent on OL and truly draft another C.

Swanson can be a backup interior guy. As I said, people will feel a C is not needed because of Swanson. I'm going in knowing Quinn is building a team his way. So some early moves will be frowned upon with out a doubt.

VulturesRule

Nothing To See Here
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
... I'm going in knowing Quinn is building a team his way. So some early moves will be frowned upon with out a doubt.

It's the Lions board. BQ could sign Bill Belicheck to coach the team and someone here would p&m about the new coach's schemes or choice of hoodies.

LionsWhyMe

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,325.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They came together late. Played much better under Cooter's scheme.

Can you point out what defense the Lions face that your giving Cooter KUDOS to? Lombardi was able to split witht the Packers too.

Chiefs defense 7th in yards and 3rd in points.
Packers defense 15th in yards and 12th in points.
Raiders defense 22nd in yards and points.
Eagles defense 30th in yards and 28th points.
Rams defense 23rd in yards and 13 in points.
Saints defense 31st in yards and 32nd in points.
49ers defense 29th in yards and 18th in points.
Beads defense 14th in yards and 20th in points.

LionsWhyMe

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,325.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'm not sure if it was the group of guys in Denver surrounding Ramirez that made him look better or if it's the group of guys in Detroit that make him look worse. One thing is for sure is Mayhew has some lust for Ramirez and Orlovsky to bring them back.

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can you point out what defense the Lions face that your giving Cooter KUDOS to? Lombardi was able to split witht the Packers too.

Chiefs defense 7th in yards and 3rd in points.
Raiders defense 22nd in yards and points.
Eagles defense 30th in yards and 28th points.
Rams defense 23rd in yards and 13 in points.
Saints defense 31st in yards and 32nd in points.
49ers defense 29th in yards and 18th in points.
Beads defense 14th in yards and 20th in points.

I'm not concerned what the other teams ranks were. They went 6-2 down the stretch and AA who I'm not a fan of had a 4.7 YPC in those 8 games. Stafford had time and played some of the best games in his career. Only one reason these two things happened.

I'm currently sipping and just sipping the Quinnaid. I can not help your standing on edge of the cliff with everything Lions. Many fans have got what they wanted. A clean slate, until that slate gives me reason to hate them, I will look at some positives more than the 15 years of negatives.

Gulf of Brazil

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,227.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Be honest I would rather spend big on LT if money is to be spent on OL and truly draft another C.

Swanson can be a backup interior guy. As I said, people will feel a C is not needed because of Swanson. I'm going in knowing Quinn is building a team his way. So some early moves will be frowned upon with out a doubt.

Oh my, my, my. This board will be exciting to watch when BQ drafts one of the Centers this year (unless he gets a FA C).

I'm going to love watching/reading the Shit Show that will begin here on this board all the while enjoying the newly drafted Center by BQ....

someone on this board that I agree with their thinking...

LionsWhyMe

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,325.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not concerned what the other teams ranks were. They went 6-2 down the stretch and AA who I'm not a fan of had a 4.7 YPC in those 8 games. Stafford had time and played some of the best games in his career. Only one reason these two things happened.

Cooter did nothing special beating shitty teams and splitting with the Packers. Schwartz and Lombardi could do that.

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cooter did nothing special beating shitty teams and splitting with the Packers. Schwartz and Lombardi could do that.

I truly don't care if they go 4-12 or 12-4 this season. Mayhew is gone. That had to happen in order to become a better team in the future. Do they?

Old Lion

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The home game against the Packers was pretty much a win too. Refs stole that one.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not sure if it was the group of guys in Denver surrounding Ramirez that made him look better or if it's the group of guys in Detroit that make him look worse. One thing is for sure is Mayhew has some lust for Ramirez and Orlovsky to bring them back.
Manny was our best lineman in 2015, imo.

Won't be in 2016. Just got cut.

LionsWhyMe

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,325.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I truly don't care if they go 4-12 or 12-4 this season. Mayhew is gone. That had to happen in order to become a better team in the future. Do they?

You speak as if Cooter did something special in his 6-2 (pedestal) record and now you don't care if they have 4-12 season doesn't make sense. Agreed on Mayhew, but that doesn't mean we wont have another 7+ years of ineptness on the field or front office.

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You speak as if Cooter did something special in his 6-2 (pedestal) record and now you don't care if they have 4-12 season doesn't make sense. Agreed on Mayhew, but that doesn't mean we wont have another 7+ years of ineptness on the field or front office.

You're correct it doesn't mean shit. They may suck forever You were like me and one who wanted change so bad and got it. I'm happy with the change and will give it a chance. Makes a lot of sense to me. I wanted change and got it.

Look man I can't make you understand my feelings on how the OL scheme had plenty to do with the late surge and Cooter was part of that. I also can't help it if you feel the two signings of scrubs that are camp bodies are boneheaded moves by Quinn. They're are not depth or potential starters, why you choose to look at them as bad moves when they will not be here Week one is beyond me. We apparently look at the game from two different perspectives. Many posters here have persuaded me to change my thoughts on many issues. Your thought process will not. At least not on what Cooter did or did not do.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're correct it doesn't mean shit. They may suck forever You were like me and one who wanted change so bad and got it. I'm happy with the change and will give it a chance. Makes a lot of sense to me. I wanted change and got it.

Look man I can't make you understand my feelings on how the OL scheme had plenty to do with the late surge and Cooter was part of that. I also can't help it if you feel the two signings of scrubs that are camp bodies are boneheaded moves by Quinn. They're are not depth or potential starters, why you choose to look at them as bad moves when they will not be here Week one is beyond me. We apparently look at the game from two different perspectives. Many posters here have persuaded me to change my thoughts on many issues. Your thought process will not. At least not on what Cooter did or did not do.

Uh oh Gandy all fired up.

L75eGxr.jpg