• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I am not Joiqueing around

Mebert

Not Mebert's Alt
Hoopla Cash
$ 22,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A great move, but will the position be upgraded or just filled with a different name?

Booker!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If he is there in the 3rd round

Stomp

Lions Homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A great move, but will the position be upgraded or just filled with a different name?

Lionized also... Millen, Mayhew and most important Mr. Ford is gone. All three are gone. I'm not going to drink kool aid l, but I'm damn sure going to give Quinn a chance before I jump off a cliff.

Handing the ball off to Burton would be a upgrade. ZZ is a upgrade also. That's if he can stay healthy. Forte would be a great upgrade. Not sure I'd want to sign to a 3-5 year deal though, unless it is team friendly on the back end to release with no dead money.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It just got upgraded.

We now have a white guy and two receivers at RB.

But no Joique.

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Not sure they get another guy actually. I know we all feel AA is not a every down back. He may have one more to prove otherwise. I can see them rolling with the three on the roster.

Rollingthndr

FantasyFootball Pessimist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like rolling with the 3 backs we got now. We can always get some street free agent RB if one of those guys go down.

TBBishop

The One And Only!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think we'll either get a guy in the second half of the draft or a minimum salary FA. I don't see us paying a couple million for another back in FA. No reason to IMO. Just fix the damn line!

LionsWhyMe

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,325.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lionized also... Millen, Mayhew and most important Mr. Ford is gone. All three are gone. I'm not going to drink kool aid l, but I'm damn sure going to give Quinn a chance before I jump off a cliff.

Never said I wouldn't give BQ a chance. The two bonehead signings BQ has made already is far from improving the team. To leave it up to Caldwell coaching staff to develop anyone is a disaster looking to happen.

Handing the ball off to Burton would be a upgrade. ZZ is a upgrade also. That's if he can stay healthy.

I liked what ZZ did in preseason because he was showing promise and vision. What very little attempts he had in the regular season before his injury look like "run this route exact or don't play." He didn't look like the same player at all.

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Never said I wouldn't give BQ a chance. The two bonehead signings BQ has made already is far from improving the team. To leave it up to Caldwell coaching staff to develop anyone is a disaster looking to happen..

I agree they won't improve them either, As I said earlier, every GM signs these scrubs to fill the 90 man. Those signings were not for depth as much as camp bodies. So I can't call them boneheaded. Otherwise every GM is a bonehead for filling the 90 man roster.

The signings I spoke of with Ola and Wilson were in season signings because of injuries.

Stomp

Lions Homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think we'll either get a guy in the second half of the draft or a minimum salary FA. I don't see us paying a couple million for another back in FA. No reason to IMO. Just fix the damn line!

The line could be fixed by a scheme change our guys are to slow to play in zone or zone power hybrid. Reiff, Warford, and Tomlinson are all slow power guys fixing the o-line would take a lot of money and personnel changes. Fix the scheme not the line.

Edit still need another offensive tackle either way

Stomp

Lions Homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Never said I wouldn't give BQ a chance. The two bonehead signings BQ has made already is far from improving the team. To leave it up to Caldwell coaching staff to develop anyone is a disaster looking to happen.

They're bodies for camp very unlikely either player is intended to come in to start or even make the final roster we need 90 players for camp early signings are smart they give the players time to familiarize them selves with our system. Signings this time of the year don't affect the cap at all either unless the player is given a signing bonus.

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The line could be fixed by a scheme change our guys are to slow to play in zone or zone power hybrid. Reiff, Warford, and Tomlinson are all slow power guys fixing the o-line would take a lot of money and personnel changes. Fix the scheme not the line.

Edit still need another offensive tackle either way

Said this during the season and got my ass handed to me. You have one supporter of your idea in me. Swanson scares me at center more than Reiff having to play LT again. What little bit of the power hat on hat style we saw late from them worked very well. The 6-2 record reflects that. The sustained drives helped the defense improve also.

Stomp

Lions Homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Love ZZ but its smart to have more than one player than can kill the clock RBs get injured often and i'd rather we didn't have to bring in some trash like Montee Ball(example) mid season if Zenner goes down again. Riddick and Abdullah are not good early down rusher or blockers.