• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I’m having dinner toknight with Johnny to celebrate our big win vs # 8 Houston

Toadman005

The Scorpio
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You really are crying about what I wrote after what you wrote and have written in the past? Shut the fuck up and get out you hypocrite twat waffle bitch. Enjoy being an inbred tranny.
Nothing you just said makes any sense, and everyone can see that. Sorry you got dick bent when I pointed out your grammatical errors, you fucking mental invilid.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nothing you just said makes any sense, and everyone can see that. Sorry you got dick bent when I pointed out your grammatical errors, you fucking mental invilid.

How does it not make any sense you sensitive fucking wart? I’m sorry you are too stupid to have a conversation and have to turn into a grammar nazi because you have nothing else. Congrats on being alive, there’s many idiots like you that have already left us.

CowpokeU

TCU Homeboard Wrecker
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,250.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Judging by how this has gone for 29 pages, Honors is gonna slow roll this shit out to 500.

Might as well pitch my tent and bring in the provisions.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Judging by how this has gone for 29 pages, Honors is gonna slow roll this shit out to 500.

Nobody talks to my Toad like that and lives to not hear about it from me.

Okay, now you've heard about it.

Come on in, water’s fine.

Hey, you guys canning Gundy if he under achieves this year?

CowpokeU

TCU Homeboard Wrecker
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,250.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Come on in, water’s fine.

Hey, you guys canning Gundy if he under achieves this year?

Last year was a freak year but we went 4/5 against ranked opponents so it wasn't horrible.

There was also a reason for not throwing in Dru Brown as QB instead of the Corndog and that was due to making this upcoming season the emphasis with receivers, RBs and maturity on the line. In all honesty, our line KILLED us last season and half way through the season we already heard the rumors of gundy reaching out to OL coaches.

I'll be shocked if we win less than 10 this upcoming season.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last year was a freak year but we went 4/5 against ranked opponents so it wasn't horrible.

There was also a reason for not throwing in Dru Brown as QB instead of the Corndog and that was due to making this upcoming season the emphasis with receivers, RBs and maturity on the line. In all honesty, our line KILLED us last season and half way through the season we already heard the rumors of gundy reaching out to OL coaches.

I'll be shocked if we win less than 10 this upcoming season.

Yeah I thought it was crazy all the flack Gundy gets. He has you guys rolling. Sure last year was a down year but you guys have been doing well in the B12 before that. I personally like Gundy but the sooner he is gone the sooner we may finally beat you after 5 years.SMH

Toadman005

The Scorpio
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
An you have the balls to say I make no sense, retard.
*and, you fucking moron.

Additionally, starting a sentence with "and" is grammatically incorrect. I see you're the product of a shitty education, but your general stupidity compounds the issue.

Toadman005

The Scorpio
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Exactly. The strange thing is, some of us tried warning them to prevent that, and got attacked for it!!! This West Virginian dude thinks Honors and I are buddies! Can you believe that shit?!?

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
*and, you fucking moron.

Additionally, starting a sentence with "and" is grammatically incorrect. I see you're the product of a shitty education, but your general stupidity compounds the issue.

Did you literally just contradict yourself?

You make absolutely no sense in what you just said you fucking imbecile. But please, continue being a hypocrite dumbfuck.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exactly. The strange thing is, some of us tried warning them to prevent that, and got attacked for it!!! This West Virginian dude thinks Honors and I are buddies! Can you believe that shit?!?

When did I say you were buddies? Just because I don’t care for your warnings doesn’t mean I think you’re buddy you simple fucking hypocrite.

Toadman005

The Scorpio
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did you literally just contradict yourself?

You make absolutely no sense in what you just said you fucking imbecile. But please, continue being a hypocrite dumbfuck.
Wow. You literally must suffer from a reading comprehension disability, moron.

Toadman005

The Scorpio
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When did I say you were buddies? Just because I don’t care for your warnings doesn’t mean I think you’re buddy you simple fucking hypocrite.
*youre a

Or

You're buddies

Please work on your posts. I do not converse with low education morons.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow. You literally must suffer from a reading comprehension disability, moron.

Literally I want you to explain post #571, because I didn’t start a sentence with “and” in the post you quoted you fuck.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This post, dumbass.

Christ, what a moron. I feel embarrassed for you.

I didn’t start a sentence with “and” you dumb fuck. Please learn to read or stop bitching about grammar.