• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I’m having dinner toknight with Johnny to celebrate our big win vs # 8 Houston

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How the hell did one of Honors gay coach fantasy threads make 400 posts

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because people get rustled?

Also these threads are gifts to mankind sir!

Or, he got called out then had 3 friends try and defend him all the while him just conveniently running away from the bullshit he started.

But this thread is a gift, you are right about that.

UCFhonors

Hoopla Cash
$ 494.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Or, he got called out then had 3 UCFriends try and defend him all the while him just conveniently running away from the bullshit he started.

UCFify

It’s been more than 3 UCFriends and my mortal enemy @Toadman005 calling you out for being UCFoolish.

Truly a magical gift to mankind.

Oh and both of UCFs basketball teams are dancing toknight in the NCAA tournament.

What an incredible time to be a UCFan.

#UCFacts.

Toadman005

The Scorpio
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Or, he got called out then had 3 friends try and defend him all the while him just conveniently running away from the bullshit he started.

You still pushing that UCFalse narrative? Honors and I argue all the time but he's more entrenched in UCF than the school President. Why are you so threatened by that?

UCFhonors

Hoopla Cash
$ 494.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You still pushing that UCFalse narrative? Honors and I argue all the time but he's more entrenched in UCF than the school President. Why are you so threatened by that?

This very true.

But I don’t think he’ll understand the reference. Well done. I’ll take that backhanded complement.

#UCFacts

Toadman005

The Scorpio
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This very true.

But I don’t think he’ll understand the reference. Well done. I’ll take that backhanded complement.

#UCFacts
Never seen someone so butt hurt that you have a close personal relationship with administration, coaches and staff.

Toadman005

The Scorpio
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They literaly have no life. Its funny
yoU9vry.jpg

Bullitt08

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hear what you’re saying. His shit was getting annoying so I asked him to prove it. I guess the proof was3 Santa’s and a UCF knight mascot.
Loving this thread. The little delusional prick had a mod to protect his stupid act on Rivals. Not doing too well on his own now.

UCFhonors

Hoopla Cash
$ 494.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Loving this thread. The little delusional prick had a mod to protect his stupid act on Rivals. Not doing too well on his own now.

Go sit on it, Skyhawk. You're not even man enough to utter a work or make eye with me in person even after I offered you a beer.

Yeah. You're the biggest pussy that I have ever met.

#UCFacts

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Go sit on it, Skyhawk. You're not even man enough to utter a work or make eye with me in person even after I offered you a beer.

#UCFacts

oooooh squeaky boy getting pissed off, this is getting good now!

#UCFucking laughing my ass off

Bullitt08

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

#UCFacts
You lying SOB you never offered me anything you cheap bastard.

I did not crush your wimpy azz because I had given my word. A man's word and honor is something you have absolutely no concept of.

As far as offering anybody a beer you did not have any to offer.

When I showed up to the gathering I had a bottle of WT 101 which I then opened and made plain it was for everyone. What kind of dumazz makes up shit that they offered a beer to someone with a bottle of whiskey in their hands. I can tell you what kind of dumazz does. A cheap low life lying piece of shit.

Bullitt08

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

#UCFacts
Also how the fuck do you have someone utter a work. Dumazz.

UCFhonors

Hoopla Cash
$ 494.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You lying SOB you never offered me anything you cheap bastard.

I did not crush your wimpy azz because I had given my word. A man's word and honor is something you have absolutely no concept of.

As far as offering anybody a beer you did not have any to offer.

When I showed up to the gathering I had a bottle of WT 101 which I then opened and made plain it was for everyone. What kind of dumazz makes up shit that they offered a beer to someone with a bottle of whiskey in their hands. I can tell you what kind of dumazz does. A cheap low life lying piece of shit.

You're a terrible human being.

I was the first to welcome you with a beer. Now you're saying that you had a bottle of whiskey in your hand when you got out of your car.... I would call you liar if I didn't know how old you are. You're just senile at this point.

This crap is exactly why you were the 3rd Poster to earn membership to the Owned by Honors Club.

#UCFacts

Bullitt08

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're a terrible human being.

I was the first to welcome you with a beer. Now you're saying that you had a bottle of whiskey in your hand when you got out of your car.... I would call you liar if I didn't know how old you are. You're just senile at this point.

This crap is exactly why you were the 3rd Poster to earn membership to the Owned by Honors Club.

#UCFacts
Lying POS/ I got out of the car and talked to UTE. Then unpacked and joined the crowd. You never owned anything in your life put a POS clapped out hatchback you are probably still making payments on.

UCFhonors

Hoopla Cash
$ 494.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lying POS/ I got out of the car and talked to UTE. Then unpacked and joined the crowd. You never owned anything in your life put a POS clapped out hatchback you are probably still making payments on.

Old man, you're too old to remember. You're dementia is showing.

I would say, go take a lap, but there is no way you're walker would make it that far.

#UCFacts

Bullitt08

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Old man, you're too old to remember. You're dementia is showing.

I would say, go take a lap, but there is no way you're walker would make it that far.

#UCFacts
I see sucking too many racoon dicks has given you rabies.