• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Huskies 2018 season

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Washington might be fvked for the years 2022 and 2023. Most all of the P5 teams are booked solid for those years.

Perhaps. But we don't know the state of the Pac-12 by that point. One of the biggest issues regarding UW's non-conference schedule was that the PAC-12 was weak and our conference schedule was unable to compensate for our non-conference schedule.

Chip Kelly could turn around UCLA, USC will always be USC, Stanford I believe will stay strong as long as David Shaw is there, and Oregon will always have Phil Knight and an ability to recruit well. Then when you look at the next tier of teams, I believe Arizona and ASU will always be wildcards and I personally have a lot of faith in what Mike Leach can do at WSU.

I think it is a down time for the PAC-12 right now, but things are looking up. Our conference schedule I believe will be much tougher by then. Long way to go.

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So found an article just a while ago about "cupcake schedules" for 2018, and sure as hell Oregon was at the damn top of it!

Portland St
San Jose St
Bowling Green,

Now me having a few Duck friends just felt the urge to share it on social media and call out their "great brand" and how the mighty's "brand" has been torn down and crapped on!

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So found an article just a while ago about "cupcake schedules" for 2018, and sure as hell Oregon was at the damn top of it!

Portland St
San Jose St
Bowling Green,

Now me having a few Duck friends just felt the urge to share it on social media and call out their "great brand" and how the mighty's "brand" has been torn down and crapped on!
College Football's 10 Easiest Schedules In 2018