• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

How should Kevin Durant feel?

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe. I mean, as good as he has become, I think he would have been able to attract guys eventually. He was just really young and the types of players that could have have helped him win titles, weren't sold yet on how good he truly was going to be.

Then again, maybe he doesn't develop into quite the player he has become if he doesn't go to Miami? I think he learned a lot there.

I mean playing alongside Wade only helped his game. Playing with great players usually makes you understand the game more esssentially becoming a better player, cant speak for every player though. Most importantly he gained basketball IQ and experience. He got tbeough that tough 1st year and gained a lot from that.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Lebron went out west, he would be hardpressed for titles as well. There are no freebies to the Finals in the West. You have to play quality teams for at least 2 rounds of those. And by the time you get to the finals, you'll definitely be less than 100 percent. There are no "freebie rounds"

Its why Lebron won't go out that way. Hes knows how tough the west is in the playoffs.

What if LeBron would have went to the Spurs after the '10 season instead of Miami? That was a year before they drafted Kawhi. Or if he would have ended in G.S. instead? You don't he could have won @ least 1 ring w/ 1 of those 2 teams?

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whats the difference exactly?? Lebron "took his talents to south beach" to play with Wade and Bosh and later back to Cleveland to play with Irving/Love. ALL future HOFers . Durant hitches a rise to GS. BOTH took the easy way out.. "Nuff said :noidea:

Da fuq?