• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

How should Kevin Durant feel?

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Smitty.. The GOAT has been thrown around this year on tHoop quite a bit. I think it's comical as well
Hard to even imagine a team that could be considered better than the 90's BUlls AND those Celtics teams.

Single season GOAT isn't really something I'm that sure of. But I'm thinking Jordan and Rodman are safe.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
HA! The warriors are nowhere near the greatest team of all time and if someone actually believes that they shouldn't be posting on this forum because I believe there is a rule of 18 years old + to post here.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Their coach is missing a game because his neck hurts.

This is a soft team.

Now we get to find out what frames Mike Brown will go with.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Huh??? Dude averaged over 20ppg and like 13-15 boards a game before Lebron. He had Charles Barkley Stats (Who made the HOF) before Lebron. Come again???

Did you just compare Love to Barkley?? :L

MA89O.gif

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does anyone seriously think Lebron would have gone to any team that didn't have multiple HOF'ers in place already?

Point is, You can't be a Lebron fan and diss Durant for doing anything since Lebron is the one who started the "Easy Way out" routine

KD took a team (that had another star on it) to the WCF's up 3-1 on a championship team and he left. Lebron took a team full of nobodys to the Finals. He asked management for more and they did nothing to help him. You know at one point KD had Westbrook and Harden on his team, Lebron had Sasha Pavlovic. Cleveland would not have Kyrie or Love right now if it wasnt for Lebron btw.

The point is, if you werent such a Lebron hater is KD had plenty in OKC and Lebron had absolutely zero help it and Cleveland isnt a premier destination like LA, Chicago, New York, Miami, etc.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Love was on a lousy team. But he was already a great player before Lebron was ever around. Its not like Lebron made him great.

Its called Colluding. A favorite past time of Lebrons. And he was even STILL Whining for more help earlier this year. How stacked does Cleveland need to be playing in a lousy conference exactly?

3 future HOf'ers and multiple 3 point sharp shooters. What more does one need?

Sounds like a shitty Canadian opinion lol. Drake is that you?

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ha, what LeBron did with going to Miami was far worse. Durant didn't have the Boys and Girls Club of Oklahoma City sitting in the background of his 1 hour special to announce he was leaving town. Then Durant didn't hold a parade claiming that he was going to win not 1, not 2, not 3, not 4, not 7, not 8 titles in Golden State. And Durant didn't do this while everyone argued and debated he was possibly going to be the next best player ever in the NBA.

The only mistake Lebron made was that 1 hour special and he knows that. If you ask your team to get you help and they cant or wont, that isnt on him. He carried them to the Finals vs a championship Pistons team and took a great Celtics team to 7 games BY HIMSELF. This isnt KD where he had another star and good role players around him. The funny thing is Lebron went to a team that was a 5th seed the previous two years. KD went to a team that won a championship and made the last 2 Finals. Ohh and that team he went to came back and beat him after he was up 3-1 on them. That would have been like Lebron going to the Celtics. That screams little bitch IMO. If he cant win a title this year then he is hopeless. He could literally sit the bench the entire playoffs and stil get a ring. Man talk about a piece of cake.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
KD took a team (that had another star on it) to the WCF's up 3-1 on a championship team and he left.

Lebron had a team that went to 4 straight finals, won two of them and he left.

You know at one point KD had Westbrook and Harden on his team, Lebron had Sasha Pavlovic.

You know that at one point Lebron had D-Wade and Bosh on his team, right.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only mistake Lebron made was that 1 hour special and he knows that. If you ask your team to get you help and they cant or wont, that isnt on him.

Disagree that the 1 hour special is his only mistake.

Agree, to a point, that the Cavs not getting him help isn't on him. They tried and he approved of what they tried. The problem was, they went after "names" which were generally guys that just weren't who they used to be (like Shaq) rather than younger guys who maybe weren't as well known but could actually still play.

To be fair to Lebron though, at that time, he was still pretty young and the "names" probably were what impressed him and why he agreed to bringing them in. If he were in a similar situation now, I seriously doubt he agrees to bring in some of those guys. Pretty much everyone they have brought in since his return have all been guys who can actually still play at least a bit. That shows how much he's learned, imo.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ha, what LeBron did with going to Miami was far worse. Durant didn't have the Boys and Girls Club of Oklahoma City sitting in the background of his 1 hour special to announce he was leaving town. Then Durant didn't hold a parade claiming that he was going to win not 1, not 2, not 3, not 4, not 7, not 8 titles in Golden State. And Durant didn't do this while everyone argued and debated he was possibly going to be the next best player ever in the NBA.

I think what KD did was worse. Sure LeBron went to Miami & teamed up w/ 2 A.S.'s. KD on the other hand joined the team he couldn't beat, that are the defending 2x conference champs, that have the 2x League MVP & 3 A.S.'s... Steph, Klay & Dray.

BallsOfFurry

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does anyone seriously think Lebron would have gone to any team that didn't have multiple HOF'ers in place already?

Point is, You can't be a Lebron fan and diss Durant for doing anything since Lebron is the one who started the "Easy Way out" routine

Cleveland didn't trade for Love till 6 weeks after LeBron signed with them in July 2014.

BallsOfFurry

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think what KD did was worse. Sure LeBron went to Miami & teamed up w/ 2 A.S.'s. KD on the other hand joined the team he couldn't beat, that are the defending 2x conference champs, that have the 2x League MVP & 3 A.S.'s... Steph, Klay & Dray.

Durant seems like a natural fit with GS's key players. I think he could be dominant in a finals series against Cleveland.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Durant seems like a natural fit with GS's key players. I think he could be dominant in a finals series against Cleveland.
Yeah natural for sure. He can sit the bench lol. he doesn't even have to play.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Disagree that the 1 hour special is his only mistake.

Agree, to a point, that the Cavs not getting him help isn't on him. They tried and he approved of what they tried. The problem was, they went after "names" which were generally guys that just weren't who they used to be (like Shaq) rather than younger guys who maybe weren't as well known but could actually still play.

To be fair to Lebron though, at that time, he was still pretty young and the "names" probably were what impressed him and why he agreed to bringing them in. If he were in a similar situation now, I seriously doubt he agrees to bring in some of those guys. Pretty much everyone they have brought in since his return have all been guys who can actually still play at least a bit. That shows how much he's learned, imo.

Yeah, they tried to get anyone to come to Cleveland, they just didn't want to come to Cleveland. It's pretty sad when the best player you can get is an old, worn-out Shaq. He started but didn't play many minutes. But the only reason players came to Cleveland now is bc Lebron won championships. If he was still ringless coming back to Cleveland it would most likely be the same story all over again.

tducey

Sports discussion
Hoopla Cash
$ 46,233.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think he signed there to win the title. I'm wondering how they'll do now that Kerr is out though.

Bolts

Depressed Sports Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,019.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
KD signed with the team who broke the regular season wins record and nearly won B2B titles, why would he feel bad that they can beat anybody else without him? I still feel like it was a bit of a bitch move for him to sign with a record breaking team that also happened to knock his team out last year, but he wanted to win a championship and he'll get it.

DorianRo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If Lebron went out west, he would be hardpressed for titles as well. There are no freebies to the Finals in the West. You have to play quality teams for at least 2 rounds of those. And by the time you get to the finals, you'll definitely be less than 100 percent. There are no "freebie rounds"

Its why Lebron won't go out that way. Hes knows how tough the west is in the playoffs.

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Lebron went out west, he would be hardpressed for titles as well. There are no freebies to the Finals in the West. You have to play quality teams for at least 2 rounds of those. And by the time you get to the finals, you'll definitely be less than 100 percent. There are no "freebie rounds"

Its why Lebron won't go out that way. Hes knows how tough the west is in the playoffs.

So if lebron joined GS he would be really hard pressed for titles, just like durant lol

That is some realy hard pressing lol

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lebron had a team that went to 4 straight finals, won two of them and he left.

You know that at one point Lebron had D-Wade and Bosh on his team, right.

Yeah and he won with them unlike Durant.

Lebron was the reason the team went to 4 straight finals and won 2 of them...When he left he joined a less talented team and still won

Durant's not the reason his team went to the finals and won without him...he wasn't even on the team, big difference

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, they tried to get anyone to come to Cleveland, they just didn't want to come to Cleveland. It's pretty sad when the best player you can get is an old, worn-out Shaq. He started but didn't play many minutes. But the only reason players came to Cleveland now is bc Lebron won championships. If he was still ringless coming back to Cleveland it would most likely be the same story all over again.

Maybe. I mean, as good as he has become, I think he would have been able to attract guys eventually. He was just really young and the types of players that could have have helped him win titles, weren't sold yet on how good he truly was going to be.

Then again, maybe he doesn't develop into quite the player he has become if he doesn't go to Miami? I think he learned a lot there.